It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i wanted to......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If i wanted to have my heart stopped then have it start again where would go to have this done?
i also want to know the risks of doing this

i wont give any reason why i want my heart stopped so please dont ask

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Been watching Flatliners????

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

"Today is a good day to die."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Flatliners is what I though of too.

No reputable doctor or hospital will do this, because heart stoppage is a sign of death

They aren't allowed to induce death, unless there is a really good reason, like saving you from dying permanently (like on tv). There is NEVER a guarantee that you will come back to life...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

First of all, I wouldn't recommend it. Second of all, no legitimate medical facility will allow this to happen unless it's for a needed medical procedure, such as open heart surgery.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Okay..
Other then developing sleep apnea.. I don't know how..Or why you would do such a thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Geez, I gotta say that the posts and questions on ATS lately have reached maximus asininess...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

how much money do you have?

all the money in the world,, is not enough

for a REAL human to do this to you....

fake humans are cheaper....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
easy.

to stop your heart... open your mail, and see a massive tax bill

to start it again... see it is not adressed to you

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your houses main electrical panel, and slim.
This seems like a bad idea though.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i think i know how, but i'm certainly not sharing it with you... you want to know the risks - fair enough, it's logical to go into risky situations prepared for all possible consequences

but, as an experiment or whatever... i'd say, just be happy if you have a healthy heart, & let it do it's job unperturbed

i'd rather you still be here, just curious, with it... than not...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Whatever your reason man, you shouldn’t do it. Playing with death like that is dangerous; you may get more than you asked for.
Rather go skydiving or bungee jumping, something that will make you remember what it feels like to be alive. The outcome is much more rewarding than whatever that of your experiment can produce.

Not a word of lie.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you are friends with any Paramedics, there is a drug that we carry that is meant to break tachycardia. In administering this drug, the heart normally stops for a few seconds. It's kind of like a hard reset in attempt to get back into a normal rhythm.

I will not disclose said drug's name...and I highly doubt you will find anyone to help you undertake this event as this will likely make any practitioner lose their license. Plus there is always the possibility you will never come out of it and die.

Either you have been watching Flatliners or you read The Lost Symbol and trying to recreate an experiment from that book. Either way....bad idea man, real bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
well i have not gt the idea from any TV show

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Practice OBE they say it works ,if you want a vaction from your container...Good luck thou, I 've never been able to do it...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I remember reading about an Indian magician (i believe so) who could stop his heart and restart it upon will. He would just collapse and lay dead-still for mintues upon end then he would just "wake up" as if he was just having a nap. This off-course took place when pictures were black and white though. So chances are it was real, maybe he had a heart defect which he took advantage of?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am really curious on why you would want this !

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You would need to get a defibulator unit doubt you could get your hands on one. There are all kinds of ways to do this. Been in the medical field for 30 yrs. Are you thinking of suicide?? I know someone that played Around with a defib And died. And do you think anyone would tell you and then if you tried it and died they would be responsible get help this is not funny

new topics

top topics

join