It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone West Coast Having Severe Nausea Since Fukushima?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername

Originally posted by ryliem
So funny this post was started... I read it last night and thought what a shame, all these people sick with stomach bugs, hope they feel better... and then went on to read other stuff and do other things, not giving it a second thought.

My husband had been complaining earlier in the evening of a stomach ache... I thought it was our dinner we ate to be honest, it hadn't agreed with him.

About 1230 am this morning, My stomach started to knot up... within half an hour, I was doubled over in pain... I layed on my bathroom floor, flat on my back, no nausea, just horrible gut wrenching pain in my upper abdomen, right under my sternum. Pain was so bad it was radiating into my back... I got out my hot water bottle and layed on the bathroom floor for half an hour, with the hot water bottle on my stomach, it eased off some... I managed to get back to my bedroom and was up till 330am this morning, now with a heating bad on high on my belly. It's the only thing that helped ease off the pain. My 6 year old son was up at 430 vomiting, and then my 12 year old son woke up around 730am for school and first words out of his mouth were "oh my god, my stomach hurts so bad, i can't move." (gave him a hot water bottle to put on his stomach.)

My 12 year old did not eat the same dinner the rest of us did... so no food poisoning. Must be some sort of flu or stomach bug, it came on VERY suddenly for all of us. The only person not affected so far is my 2 year old daughter

I have had both gallbladder attacks (had gallbladder removed last year) and kidney stone attacks and been through childbirth (obviously) 3 times. My stomach pain ranked right up there with just about all the above scenario's. It has been horrendous. Ugh.

We live in Arizona.

So sorry to hear you went through this! Sounds like us. It can't be food poisoning for us either - too many of us from all over the bay area and not in physical contact or eating the same things.

heck of a bug if that is what it is.

Sorry to hear you went through the same thing... How you guys feeling today? We are all kind of lethargic, kids are now coughing off and on... my stomach is sore from early this morning and I'm very tired from being up most of the night hurting. Hopefully we all feel better tomorrow!!! It sure is one heck of a bug - and I am amazed it came on so suddenly. I hope that's all it is - a bug!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yep - we're lethargic too. My husband came home tonight with it - what ever it is. And my dog seems to have it. Got sick in her bed!!
poor thing. Isn't that weird? Can't say I mind cuz she was so lethargic too and since none of us could walk her today... it worked out - sad I know.

Strangest thing!

We could eat a little little bit though. Definitely better and a lot less queasy. But we feel like wet noodles. Just like after a high fever or food poisoning - except no fever or food poisoning. We've been indoors for 2 days - it's rainy / drizzly here.

Let's hope it's a bug and we've conquered it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anaheim, CA here. Haven't felt anything whatsoever. The only time I've felt nausea was from the 2010 7.2 Baja California earthquake in which I felt as though I had drank a gallon of hard alcohol on an empty stomach.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I posted a few days back that I was fine and had no symptoms. I have had a non-stop headache since yesterday afternoon. At one point yesterday I felt a pressure shift in my ears and a quick ringing.

I live in SoCal

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
I posted a few days back that I was fine and had no symptoms. I have had a non-stop headache since yesterday afternoon. At one point yesterday I felt a pressure shift in my ears and a quick ringing.

I live in SoCal

I have heard from people in San Francisco saying the same thing. Worst headaches this weekend in a long time. Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
L.A. here. No stomach or health problems from anyone in my family or anyone I know other than the regular stuff (little coughs, runny noses). I also want to add, it's allergy time.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
vancouver and i only felt sick really briefly a couple days ago been fine ever since

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveEarthling
L.A. here. No stomach or health problems from anyone in my family or anyone I know other than the regular stuff (little coughs, runny noses). I also want to add, it's allergy time.

Good to hear!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
vancouver and i only felt sick really briefly a couple days ago been fine ever since

If it was queasy sick - that's what we had. Most of us had it really badly Saturday night. Some only had it mildly on Sunday without actually vomiting.

None of us had fevers or anything else and it wasn't food poisoning although it acted like it - but there are now over 30 people in SF that I know who were sick to their stomaches Saturday night - and we all ate at different places.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Hypochondria.

Need I say more?

Nausea is a very vague symptom.. especially when measuring the entire west coast.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm in the East Bay area. I've been headachy too, but that often happens with a pressure change, and we've been bouncing around weather-wise. Also, if we're me, we've been staring at even more text and images on even more screens for even more hours than usual, which can put a bit of a strain on the ol' seebulbs.

That hail on Tuesday was weird, though. I have to admit, it gave me pause. I've never encountered a weather condition quite like it, but then I only moved out here recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join