It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anyone West Coast Having Severe Nausea Since Fukushima?

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I never feel bad from Chemtrails that don't really exist,even when I don't understand why I see them.

I really don't. (Phage is THAT good)

I don't feel bad from Japan winds yet either. Can't say if I will,can't say I won't.
I DON"T right now.

But? If I played the stock market? I'd buy into whatever Corporation makes iodine or potassium iodine right now.


Enough fear out there whether justified or not to move the market. That stock will MOVE a.m.

Oh... I don't play the market either.




posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I heard that rosemary is good for fighting radiation iodine pills are also good so try some of that and see if u get better

Yeah, I slept with Rosemary too. Fought off nothing. Iodine either. Penicillon did the trick.


That off topic?



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well I know I feel fine. I doubt enough radiation will get here to make people ill. It's a long way, and the air will most likely stir it up and dilute it, spreading it over an extremely large area at reasonably safe concentrations.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Odd timing to find this thread. I was just wondering if I had caught a stomach virus or something, as I've been feeling quite nauseous the past couple of days. No other symptoms though, feel fine otherwise.

Several of my co-workers have been feeling the same thing, so I thought maybe we had spread something amongst ourselves, but no one has fevers or anything like just, just nausea. Started right around the time of the quakes, so no way would it be radiation. Maybe just different energy levels moving around the Pacific?


Yes, that theory has come up here. I actually would prefer that scenario if it's true. The energies should subside with the aftershocks I should think.

I'm in San Francisco - where are you?


I'm on Hawai'i. I don't know of anyone who is sick with the flu or any virus, but there have certainly been people talking about nausea, headaches, and generally feeling off, myself included.

There also seems to be a lot of tension in the air, though maybe it is just because of the quakes and tsunami fears the past few days. Also plenty of people of Japanese descent with family and friends in Japan that we feel for.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish
 


Glad to hear it!



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant
 


I think you are right. And just coincidence that we all get it the same night. strange things can happen.


or it's the energy someone suggested. but hopefully nothing to do with the plant meltdowns - that is too long term depressing.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Originally posted by trusername

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Odd timing to find this thread. I was just wondering if I had caught a stomach virus or something, as I've been feeling quite nauseous the past couple of days. No other symptoms though, feel fine otherwise.

Several of my co-workers have been feeling the same thing, so I thought maybe we had spread something amongst ourselves, but no one has fevers or anything like just, just nausea. Started right around the time of the quakes, so no way would it be radiation. Maybe just different energy levels moving around the Pacific?


Yes, that theory has come up here. I actually would prefer that scenario if it's true. The energies should subside with the aftershocks I should think.

I'm in San Francisco - where are you?


I'm on Hawai'i. I don't know of anyone who is sick with the flu or any virus, but there have certainly been people talking about nausea, headaches, and generally feeling off, myself included.

There also seems to be a lot of tension in the air, though maybe it is just because of the quakes and tsunami fears the past few days. Also plenty of people of Japanese descent with family and friends in Japan that we feel for.


Sorry to hear that! You're closer than we are - big hugs to you all and let's all hope for the best!



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
I heard that rosemary is good for fighting radiation iodine pills are also good so try some of that and see if u get better

Yeah, I slept with Rosemary too. Fought off nothing. Iodine either. Penicillon did the trick.


That off topic?


Rosemary - I'm all for that!

plus with an iconic name like Rose Mary it should be good to have around in times of such biblical disasters



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think it's too soon to be radiation sickness unless of course there is something we don't know that's not being reported. Feeling fine in LA County. I'm going to keep checking this thread though as a credible source of personal accounts with this problem, thanks!



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
I never feel bad from Chemtrails that don't really exist,even when I don't understand why I see them.

I really don't. (Phage is THAT good)

I don't feel bad from Japan winds yet either. Can't say if I will,can't say I won't.
I DON"T right now.

But? If I played the stock market? I'd buy into whatever Corporation makes iodine or potassium iodine right now.


Enough fear out there whether justified or not to move the market. That stock will MOVE a.m.

Oh... I don't play the market either.




Yep, I feel nausea when I look at the Yen and what the markets are doing to Japan - 6% down - c'mon folks have a heart. Traders are scum. lower than scum to do this to them now of all times.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I think it's too soon to be radiation sickness unless of course there is something we don't know that's not being reported. Feeling fine in LA County. I'm going to keep checking this thread though as a credible source of personal accounts with this problem, thanks!


Thanks - that's what I was thinking. Let's just use ATS as our own little research. Most of us don't have confidence in the media because of their agendas. And here as you can see - people will have opinions, but they will say if they are vomiting or not. Nausea can be brought on by thinking about it, but actually vomiting violently like we had the same night - that you know is happening and real and unusual.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So funny this post was started... I read it last night and thought what a shame, all these people sick with stomach bugs, hope they feel better... and then went on to read other stuff and do other things, not giving it a second thought.

My husband had been complaining earlier in the evening of a stomach ache... I thought it was our dinner we ate to be honest, it hadn't agreed with him.

About 1230 am this morning, My stomach started to knot up... within half an hour, I was doubled over in pain... I layed on my bathroom floor, flat on my back, no nausea, just horrible gut wrenching pain in my upper abdomen, right under my sternum. Pain was so bad it was radiating into my back... I got out my hot water bottle and layed on the bathroom floor for half an hour, with the hot water bottle on my stomach, it eased off some... I managed to get back to my bedroom and was up till 330am this morning, now with a heating bad on high on my belly. It's the only thing that helped ease off the pain. My 6 year old son was up at 430 vomiting, and then my 12 year old son woke up around 730am for school and first words out of his mouth were "oh my god, my stomach hurts so bad, i can't move." (gave him a hot water bottle to put on his stomach.)

My 12 year old did not eat the same dinner the rest of us did... so no food poisoning. Must be some sort of flu or stomach bug, it came on VERY suddenly for all of us. The only person not affected so far is my 2 year old daughter

I have had both gallbladder attacks (had gallbladder removed last year) and kidney stone attacks and been through childbirth (obviously) 3 times. My stomach pain ranked right up there with just about all the above scenario's. It has been horrendous. Ugh.

We live in Arizona.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername
 

From what I have read the first of the radiation wouldn't arrive before Tuesday or Wednesday. So I highly doubt it is anything other than a cold.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
SOooooooo.... There is NO potassium iodine to be had from Lake Tahoe to Sacremento to Reno....NONE .
ALL stores have been bought out.!!!

Why? Evidently, potassium iodine is used to make METH so no one carry's much inventory. The rest was bought up,that was on the shelf's. Who knew? Not me anyway.

I called a buddy of mine who is a Doctor,and said I wanted some,and he laffed and said he had some in his private stock since 9/11.

Japan has given out over 230,000 doses as a "precautionary measure."
www.reuters.com...

Finland had a run on potassium iodine "just because.'
www.physorg.com...

Fox News just said everyone is over reacting... OK.... Whatever...


3Mile Hire had no deaths...Chernobly had a couple of thousand..

We're on new uncharted territory. Thank GOD(yeah HER..hehehe HIM) that the reactors in Japan were only designed to handle up to a 7.0 and almost made it through a 9. plus.

THAT"S comforting.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
SOooooooo.... There is NO potassium iodine to be had from Lake Tahoe to Sacremento to Reno....NONE .
ALL stores have been bought out.!!!

Why? Evidently, potassium iodine is used to make METH so no one carry's much inventory. The rest was bought up,that was on the shelf's. Who knew? Not me anyway.

I called a buddy of mine who is a Doctor,and said I wanted some,and he laffed and said he had some in his private stock since 9/11.

Japan has given out over 230,000 doses as a "precautionary measure."
www.reuters.com...

Finland had a run on potassium iodine "just because.'
www.physorg.com...

Fox News just said everyone is over reacting... OK.... Whatever...


3Mile Hire had no deaths...Chernobly had a couple of thousand..

We're on new uncharted territory. Thank GOD(yeah HER..hehehe HIM) that the reactors in Japan were only designed to handle up to a 7.0 and almost made it through a 9. plus.

THAT"S comforting.


Well if there was a sign of doom it would have to be when Fox tells us that WE are over reacting




posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
reply to post by trusername
 

From what I have read the first of the radiation wouldn't arrive before Tuesday or Wednesday. So I highly doubt it is anything other than a cold.



That's what I thought. But then the maps keep changing and the numbers keep changing. So either they don't know how fast things move, they don't want to say, movement is variable, etc.

At any rate, I also hope it was /is a flu. We are still pretty weak today but better.

Also, we were inside all day yesterday and today - cuz it's raining. And we will all know what is really happening radiation wise because it's an ongoing and growing situation. If this is related - many people will experience the same thing and people will start asking for tests.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.orau.org...

I don't want to take this stuff. Sounds pretty bad.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryliem
So funny this post was started... I read it last night and thought what a shame, all these people sick with stomach bugs, hope they feel better... and then went on to read other stuff and do other things, not giving it a second thought.

My husband had been complaining earlier in the evening of a stomach ache... I thought it was our dinner we ate to be honest, it hadn't agreed with him.

About 1230 am this morning, My stomach started to knot up... within half an hour, I was doubled over in pain... I layed on my bathroom floor, flat on my back, no nausea, just horrible gut wrenching pain in my upper abdomen, right under my sternum. Pain was so bad it was radiating into my back... I got out my hot water bottle and layed on the bathroom floor for half an hour, with the hot water bottle on my stomach, it eased off some... I managed to get back to my bedroom and was up till 330am this morning, now with a heating bad on high on my belly. It's the only thing that helped ease off the pain. My 6 year old son was up at 430 vomiting, and then my 12 year old son woke up around 730am for school and first words out of his mouth were "oh my god, my stomach hurts so bad, i can't move." (gave him a hot water bottle to put on his stomach.)

My 12 year old did not eat the same dinner the rest of us did... so no food poisoning. Must be some sort of flu or stomach bug, it came on VERY suddenly for all of us. The only person not affected so far is my 2 year old daughter

I have had both gallbladder attacks (had gallbladder removed last year) and kidney stone attacks and been through childbirth (obviously) 3 times. My stomach pain ranked right up there with just about all the above scenario's. It has been horrendous. Ugh.

We live in Arizona.


So sorry to hear you went through this! Sounds like us. It can't be food poisoning for us either - too many of us from all over the bay area and not in physical contact or eating the same things.

heck of a bug if that is what it is.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
www.orau.org...

I don't want to take this stuff. Sounds pretty bad.


Yep, with cures like these who needs enemas



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
SOooooooo.... There is NO potassium iodine to be had from Lake Tahoe to Sacremento to Reno....NONE .
ALL stores have been bought out.!!!

Why? Evidently, potassium iodine is used to make METH so no one carry's much inventory. The rest was bought up,that was on the shelf's. Who knew? Not me anyway.



Yes, I heard the same thing. In fact you are not allowed to buy more than 2 bottles of cough syrup at a time per store in San Francisco because of the same thing. Meth labs use a lot of cough syrup for something.

live and learn the darnedest things.







 
8
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join