It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone West Coast Having Severe Nausea Since Fukushima?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Could be a virus. But since yesterday afternoon I know several people who have not been in contact with each other or eaten the same food, who are having sever vomiting all last night.

I'm included in this as are 2 of my kids and another family we know 3/4 are very very sick in the last 12 hours and what is weird is that the dad is sick even though he has been on a biz trip since 2 weeks. And it is not food poisoning we've all eaten different things. And I have been calling around and of people I know who were out walking or jogging Saturday, 6 others are sick, really sick - severe surprise attacks of vomiting etc. in the middle of the night last night. It was a really nice day in San Francisco Saturday and it's raining today so a lot went out for the chance of getting some rays.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And I see this. I was thinking of the possibility of Fukushima because I was watching the Japanese live feed on CNN and they keep talking about the wind carrying the "steam" away from their coast. Which is good, those poor people have enough on their plate, God knows! But that also means it's heading to us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The radiation leves as of three minutes ago were normal:
LIVE (almost) radiation map

I read a local article a few days ago that said the flu season was peaking right now....very odd time for it, but there ya go. I would say that is the more likely culprit.

ETA: Either that, or they are sensitive to the massive waves of energy flowing around the planet from this quake. That can go on for a few days.
edit on 13-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Im feeling sick but I just realized I've been stressing and stuck to the computer so I didn't eat lol so that might b my problem lol
I heard that rosemary is good for fighting radiation iodine pills are also good so try some of that and see if u get better

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Too soon to be radiated. And not enough leakage either.

Also, don't listen to Faux news. According to them, when Chernobyl blew, we should all be dead by now, they're saying that sent radiation all around the northern hemisphere, in huge amounts. There are so many elderly people around where I live, I cannot see the damage.

So far, Japan's nuclear plants are not at that stage.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
www.stormsurfing.com... Jet stream link

www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms symptoms

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkpassenger23
Im feeling sick but I just realized I've been stressing and stuck to the computer so I didn't eat lol so that might b my problem lol
I heard that rosemary is good for fighting radiation iodine pills are also good so try some of that and see if u get better

There is no sign of any radiation. (see above map)

Besides that, iodine pills is not going to relieve symptoms. The symptoms being referred to would be from acute radiation poisening. The iodine pills get absorbed into the thyroid, saturating it, so that it will then not uptake any of the radioactive iodine which can then YEARS later lead to certain cancers.

Even if the cesium and iodine get into the jet stream, we would need to worry about long-term absorbtion and cancers, not so much acute radiation poisening.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
my family's just had the fever, but when those santa anas pick up, its time for allergies

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I would certainly rather believe that, no desire to lose my hair

But thought it would be interesting to check in and see if it's more widespread.

This isn't like a flu, more like food poisoning. No fever, no sore throat, no runny nose or coughing, just sudden waves of nausea. Except that we're not eating the same things at all and it's all the same evening. Just weird.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Good to know - besides it's hard to find iodine now. It seems it is an ingredient in crack or meth or something so not easy to buy over the counter. But doesn't seem like a good idea anyway.

thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I agree with the others that it is unlikely to be radiation.

The swine flu often has stomach symptoms, so it could be the flu, like others have said.

Or........................California is on the ring of fire, maybe some people are reacting in a predictive way to a big one coming for CA. How are the animals acting?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Too soon to be radiated. And not enough leakage either.

Also, don't listen to Faux news. According to them, when Chernobyl blew, we should all be dead by now, they're saying that sent radiation all around the northern hemisphere, in huge amounts. There are so many elderly people around where I live, I cannot see the damage.

So far, Japan's nuclear plants are not at that stage.

That's what I was hoping. But of course we are going on what we're being told. And I have learned to take news stations with a grain of salt about everything else so I wanted to do some of our own research here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My girlfriend complained of an upset stomach yesterday afternoon and went to bed early.

I'll see how she's doing when she wakes up.

link   
Radiation even if bad wouldn't of traveled to US by now

+3 more 
link   
nuclear disaster + internet = global hypochondria

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Probably she is pregnant

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
The radiation leves as of three minutes ago were normal:
LIVE (almost) radiation map

Hmm that would be wonderful, but it sort of contradicts the news out of Japan which seems to be having a lot of concern over the continuing meltdown.

I would like to believe that things are getting better inspite of the news, and I also think it's prudent to consider that there are a lot of agencies and big $ that want to reduce widespread alarm around potential meltdown and consequences of even what has happened to date. This will likely kill nuclear hopes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
during the above ground testing of a-bombs in the nevada desert back in the 40's,50's, 60's...we didn't have massive die offs of people hundreds of miles to the east. everybody needs to calm down.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
nuclear disaster + internet = global hypochondria

This is so true... everyone seems on edge, at the moment.

Not to diminish the seriousness of what is happening in Japan. They are facing a huge catastrophe with more to come, it looks. Thoughts to them...
edit on 13-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Radiation even if bad wouldn't of traveled to US by now

That depends upon what day you're looking at. We know about 2 major earthquakes 3/9 and 3/11 and the rest of the information we have comes from nuclear experts.

Very very possible that you are right. But this is a conspiracy site and when I see an odd pattern, I want to use it to do a little research of our own.

I think that's reasonable.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join