It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Green (Plieadian contactee)...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Meier has to prove he had contacts. Anyone can just make up anything. Back to the OP, does this guy have a website? I'd like to find more contactees that have "proof".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

sheldon nidle?

another contactee who I believe, yes i know, im crazy!

my hat is a reynolds brand.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

It's kind of hard to believe the onslaught of conspiracies that Mr. Green describes in his interview with Noory. Though he does accurately predict in video 7 that derivatives would ultimately help play in to the downfall of the markets and that was all the way back in 2003. However what I didn't hear in the interview is any discussion of the earthquakes happening on March 11th of 2011. Perhaps a mod can update the OP to reflect this?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Meier has to prove he had contacts. Anyone can just make up anything. Back to the OP, does this guy have a website? I'd like to find more contactees that have "proof".

I saw a UFO. Sorry can't prove it.

Things happen to people all the time - - that they can't prove.

I know that is the debunker's mantra "Prove It" - - but seriously!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I met George Green at a small seminar/speech thing he was doing . At the time I wasn't really as aware of things as I think I am now, but I went with some other people. His stories were convincing, I mean , they were wild, but very detailed and he had photos and stuff that looked real. I believed him.
He at one point in his life, he "played with the big boys" but after he realized their true intentions, he left that crowd, but they tried to ruin him.
I have read Embracing the Rainbow, but not Handbook For the New Paradigm, although I think they are both a free download. I remember being impressed with what I had read.
Then he was a guest on Coast to Coast a little while after I had met him, but he got cut off, I never really understood why. I don't remember if it was Art Bell or what , but whomever didn't believe him I guess.
nohoax.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by tom502

I saw a UFO. Sorry can't prove it.

Things happen to people all the time - - that they can't prove.

I know that is the debunker's mantra "Prove It" - - but seriously!

I think people just want to prove you are not a crackpot. There are certain people that could tell me things and I would believe 100%. There are other people that I would dismiss immediately because it's not worth my time.

You have to remember people search this area, because the people in charge lack credibility. The ones making bogus claims also have no credibility. Because Meier is a fraud and you believe in him that would make me question your judgement, as well as any story you had. Nothing against you, but it is just the way it works. The alternative is much worse.

Chasing after delusions can only make you delusional.
edit on 14-3-2011 by boncho because: +info

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I have listened to all of it now. Very compelling stuff, but he never mentioned march 11.

you know i believe that..i have listened to it many time now. he does however mention in the next 60 days. BUT remember i said the video was uploaded in jan of this year 2011. NOW after his prediction, all the videos say uploaded in 2008. i wish i would have taken a screenshot of that...i will bet my soul on this. 2 of my buddies are also like "wtf" cause i told them the upload date changed...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
I met George Green at a small seminar/speech thing he was doing . At the time I wasn't really as aware of things as I think I am now, but I went with some other people. His stories were convincing, I mean , they were wild, but very detailed and he had photos and stuff that looked real. I believed him.
He at one point in his life, he "played with the big boys" but after he realized their true intentions, he left that crowd, but they tried to ruin him.
I have read Embracing the Rainbow, but not Handbook For the New Paradigm, although I think they are both a free download. I remember being impressed with what I had read.
Then he was a guest on Coast to Coast a little while after I had met him, but he got cut off, I never really understood why. I don't remember if it was Art Bell or what , but whomever didn't believe him I guess.
nohoax.com...

yes i have read his handbook as well. as a matter of fact i always keep the pdf file opened on my computer.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

It's kind of hard to believe the onslaught of conspiracies that Mr. Green describes in his interview with Noory. Though he does accurately predict in video 7 that derivatives would ultimately help play in to the downfall of the markets and that was all the way back in 2003. However what I didn't hear in the interview is any discussion of the earthquakes happening on March 11th of 2011. Perhaps a mod can update the OP to reflect this?

like i said. the upload dates changed...and IF need be, i can show you that on another forum i said something was going to happen on march 11th. i can prove it with a screen shot. i got my info from THIS video series i posted. NOW after march 11th when something in FACT DID happen, the upload dates change and the whole part about march 11th was taken out...idk about you guys cause you didnt see it in time..this is very much real and is being covered up on a daily basis. its only a matter of time before it all unleashes on us. and according to him, its NOT going to be good what so ever.

www.xceedspeed.com...
click that link and scroll down to post # 143. my name is Aaron on that website. i also took a screenshot

i46.photobucket.com...

that may not prove anything but the fact is GEORGE GREEN SAID IT. not me! i just followed with what he said, and told my co workers and my girlfriend about it..they all ask me about my source and when i go back to the video the upload dates are changed and theres no info in the video anymore about march 11th..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Meier is what makes the UFO phenomenon seem so laughable. Anyone who has done any research on him knows he is fake and a thorn in UFO studies. Just look at his pictures that have been proven to be false and fakes. He willingly produces false information for his own gain and should be put down like the lying dog he is.

I too would not take anyone who believes in his crazy BS seriously. It is so sad that the general public think we believe this kind of BS.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I don't doubt you posted the message to the other forum as you say you did. I'm just pointing out the original interview with Mr. Green occurred on September 3, 2003 or 5 years 1 month and 5 days earlier from the October 8, 2008 upload to youtube. Anyone can verify this by checking the www.coasttocoastam.com... website. After listening to the entire twelve part series I'm simply reporting in to say I didn't hear anything about earthquakes (except for a brief aside commenting on the general tectonic activity in California) nor did I hear anything about March 11th 2011. Perhaps you're remembering listening to another talk given by Mr. Green?

edit: Aha, I think you were perhaps looking at the Jan 15th 2010 posting on www.jungleapocalypse.com... ? Still no mention though of March 11th 2011.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I've been following it for about 15 years - - and have met Michael Horn.

I know that YOU will focus on the information - - YOU consider fact.

YOU - - - will not see any possibility beyond your own "belief".

Do you know how many times i have heard a meier believer say they have studied the case for many years, only to find out that they know very little about the case? A hell of alot. I focus on information that i take in from every case i research.

I believe that there are many unexplained ufo cases, and i believe that the subject needs further,serious investigation. But des that mean i should blindly believe rubbish like the meier case, where the evidence is overwhelming that he is a fraud? i don't thin so

And you have the cheek to say i will not see any possibility beyond my own belief! lol Give me a break!

You have met Mr horn. Good for you! I have had many debates with horn, and he is a liar, and a very odd,strange man indeed

edit on 14-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Do you know how many times i have heard a meier believer say they have studied the case for many years, only to find out that they know very little about the case? A hell of alot. I focus on information that i take in from every case i research.

Are you so hung up on him being wrong - - that you completely ignore that I said he faked the photos?

I said he could have had (had) a visitation - - but no proof - - therefore faked proof.

No facts you've gathered can prove he did not have visitation.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Because Meier is a fraud and you believe in him that would make me question your judgement, as well as any story you had. Nothing against you, but it is just the way it works. The alternative is much worse.

I believe he could have had (or had) visitation. But I stated he faked proof.

Not One person in UFO/abduction cases has proof. So we pick and choose who to believe and who not to?

Anyone going to so much trouble to prove something happened to them - - - could actually be more credible.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

I don't doubt you posted the message to the other forum as you say you did. I'm just pointing out the original interview with Mr. Green occurred on September 3, 2003 or 5 years 1 month and 5 days earlier from the October 8, 2008 upload to youtube. Anyone can verify this by checking the www.coasttocoastam.com... website. After listening to the entire twelve part series I'm simply reporting in to say I didn't hear anything about earthquakes (except for a brief aside commenting on the general tectonic activity in California) nor did I hear anything about March 11th 2011. Perhaps you're remembering listening to another talk given by Mr. Green?

edit: Aha, I think you were perhaps looking at the Jan 15th 2010 posting on www.jungleapocalypse.com... ? Still no mention though of March 11th 2011.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

i know it all seems that way...but dang. thats the only reason the whole series struck my interest was because it was recent...now it says 2008. i know for a fact what i saw and im not the only one who saw this...there is definitely something going on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join