It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientists Warn of U.S. Mega Quake in next 14 Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.

Jupiter and Saturn cause extra tides on the Sun when they get on either side of the Sun (as with Moon – Earth-Sun when the moon is full) and when these gas giants get on the same side as the Sun, (as with Earth -Moon – Sun when the moon is new). These greater solar tides become sunspot activity and solar flares and can be understood as akin to the increase in tides caused by the Moon when it too gets alongside Earth or opposite Earth.

current.com...

Well, not good. Some interesting things in this article. And once again, we have to hear about this type of a thing from a foreign source, instead of the media here in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Anonymously written reports from "Russia" or "the Kremlin," or "prepared for Putin" almost always turn out to be from Sorcha Faal and, therefore, completely false.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I always thought that the New Madrid fault was in Central Eastern area of the states, and NOT in California.

What do I know though. apparently, the Russians are bad at Geography as well

hahaha, I love this line taken from the article
"Posted by Real News Reporter on March 12th, 2011"

edit on 13-3-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

You are correct. Sorcha Faal neglected to do some research.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hmmm,. Russian scientists also said the US would fail and crash in 2010
with that simple example,.
I'd say nothing from this prediction will be true..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
New Madrid fault has been too quiet around the southern USA region.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well.....

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Check the author and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No mention of it on there web site

www.ipe.muni.cz.../publications.php&open=1&menu=8000

not sure if it would be here , but I would imagine so if it was an official report

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i have no idea how you all are jumping to conclusions about who wrote this article and whatever else. that has nothing to do with anything at all you biased assclowns. why are their so many closed minded skeptics on a website that promotes destroying ignorance and living with an open mind!?

what matters is what this article says. it could be fact, it could be fiction. YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE THAN I AND THE OP DO!

if this happens, that would be absolutely horrible but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me with the number of earthquakes happening in succession. if this 8.9 earthquake in japan causes yellow stone to shake, there is always the possibility that it could cause another earthquake to strike.

unless you all are geologists and know EXACTLY how tectonic plates work and whats going on under our crust, than a lot of you should have nothing to say.

awesome post OP. hopefully nothing will happen. something like that may actually cause yellow stone to pop.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

This link, posted by Ohboyohboy, shows that it was written by Sorcha Faal. Faal is a known hoaxer. Denying ignorance also means we identify hoaxers and not fall for their nonsense.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

In addition to it being a Faal article, the poster just above you went to the site of the agency that supposedly wrote the report and found nothing.

And finally, as has also been pointed out by a previous poster, the New Madrid fault is not in California. One would think that a high-level agency preparing reports for Putin would get something like that correct.
edit on 13-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Why is it all fake reports come out of russia if i were putin i think id get upset by this. And by the way how is a fault located in Tennessee supposed to hurt california exactly???

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If the Russians said the sky was blue, I'd look out of my window just to check......

They really aren't that reliable. Also, some billionaire just shorted a few million dollars in US stock on the hope this myth catches on and he makes some profit.....yep....they are that messed up in Russia!!

Hope it doesn't come true, I'd hate to have to apologise to Russia!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

You wouldn't have to. The report is not coming from Russia, unless that is where Sorcha Faal is. It is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
there's already at least one thread on this topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

continue the discussion there

new topics

top topics

join