It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Now For E.T. Disclosure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If there really are E.T. races visiting and interacting with some of the world's governments, and these same governments have for the past 60 years or so been slowly getting humanity used to the idea of E.T. visiting our planet, now would be the time for full disclosure. If there are E.T's whose mission is to help the people of Earth repair the damage we've done to our planet rather than just study us, they would be hard pressed to find a better oportunity for disclosure, by openly helping Japan deal with this terrible crisis and living Hell they are now experiencing. Not only would the Aliens be helping Japan, they would be helping the rest of the world avoid the horrible consequences brought on by that country's nuclear reactors, should they break down in the worst way possible.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

If you know anything about history, there have been many more "ample" times for someone that has a difficult time understanding basic human and personal responsibility to wish for intervention from whatever god they want to believe in (or substitute aliens as you have done).

It's all poppycock and ignorant nonsense. Sure, aliens are out there, and may in fact have visited this planet on a limited basis over the billions of years we have been here. But no, they are not waiting in the wings somewhere and are going to pop out and save us from ourselves. That is just silly.

It's called personal responsibility, and the only thing that can save humans from the lack of that understanding is humans themselves. Not god, not religion and not aliens. Jeez.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Bkrmn

If you know anything about history, there have been many more "ample" times for someone that has a difficult time understanding basic human and personal responsibility to wish for intervention from whatever god they want to believe in (or substitute aliens as you have done).

It's all poppycock and ignorant nonsense. Sure, aliens are out there, and may in fact have visited this planet on a limited basis over the billions of years we have been here. But no, they are not waiting in the wings somewhere and are going to pop out and save us from ourselves. That is just silly.

It's called personal responsibility, and the only thing that can save humans from the lack of that understanding is humans themselves. Not god, not religion and not aliens. Jeez.

Well yes i agree ET have visited us in the past and are continuing to do so. However it is a well known theory (i use the word theory as nothing is proven yet) that TPTB had 60 years to prepare and release information to humanity about the UFO/ET prescence post Roswell 1947. TPTB have now passed that deadline. Have you not seen the huge amount of information that has come out over the past decade. Even the Vatican has given the existance of ET it's offical blessing. And look at all the release of information by various world governments. Admittedly it is only scratching the surface but it IS an admission that something is going on! One does not need to be Sherlock Holmes to realise that there is plenty of evidence to suggest an ET prescence.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think it is more likely that they are just hanging out until we kill ourselves off, rather than try and help us. The SOS went out eons ago. An evolved species probably doesn't want to commit galactic genocide, but I'm sure there is nothing stopping them from letting darwanism take effect.

When we are gone, they get the leftovers...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

There are just too many unknowns... Every thought we have about any alien agenda theory is always going to be tainted with our train of thought. We are assuming that aliens think like we do and use the same moral compass as we do. Being that they are "alien" I believe that we can't even begin to assume what there intentions/motivations are. Who knows if we even operate with the same thought processes.

That being said I'm not down playing anyone's theory because after all, we are all shooting in the dark. Just my thoughts on the matter, keep the theory's coming!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If you read my post again mister, you will see that I started out with the word "IF"!
Before replying to anyone's post, maybe you should get down off your high horse first! "JEEZ"!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I think it is more likely that they are just hanging out until we kill ourselves off, rather than try and help us. The SOS went out eons ago. An evolved species probably doesn't want to commit galactic genocide, but I'm sure there is nothing stopping them from letting darwanism take effect.

When we are gone, they get the leftovers...

I agree,we are leftovers.
Then they will enlighten the rest that are worthy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

If you read my post again mister, you will see that I started out with the word "IF"!
Before replying to anyone's post, maybe you should get down off your high horse first! "JEEZ"!

If you would read my post again, you will see that I started out with the word "if" also. So what? Would it have been different if you said "if god really exists"....or "if white invisible unicorns really exist".....what's your point? I made a very valid observation from YEARS of following this subject where folks want to "innocently" ponder on why, in these "modern disastrous times" surely if they are here they would reveal themselves and help. That line of thinking is old, outdated, used to push pseudo-religious beliefs and flat out ignores basic common sense while displaying a complete ignorance of human history.

What am I supposed to say.......something like "your right, OP, if they are here they should come down and clean up our mess, 'cause this is the first mess mankind has had and if not now, then when?"......

Seriously, think it through for a moment and you will get my point. Sure I'm blunt, sure you might not like the messenger......but I'm 10000000% correct whether you like how I say it or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't think ET Disclosure will be anytime soon. Just my Opinion...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
IMHO: don't think there will ever be any disclosure.

Since Operation "Alien Bodyguard' is so good in deceiving people to look elsewhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even, if there is an "E.T." Disclosure, it will probably raise more doubts than answers....just keep you guessing

edit on 15-3-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
someone should as ufotards like Greer or Wilcocks where their space brothers are in time of need? I wonder what kind of BS explanations we would get...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

The recent earthquake and fallout has been such so heartbreaking – I feel absolutely gutted about it.

I’ve been into UFO’s for the last few years and last night I was thinking about ET intervention as well. If there are benevolent ET species out there watching what’s going on, I would hope they would help us.

I guess the only thing I can think of in their defence is that if they were to show themselves now, it is possible that they might almost cause more harm than good. It might be too difficult for them to help without causing people to fall into a mass panic. Relief work would be interrupted and all attention (including all Governments and military) would be focused on ET.

I don’t imagine that the ET’s would have the ability to create food or purify water. Though I might be wrong there – perhaps they consume food in a similar way to us, but then again, maybe not.

However, I would suspect that they would be able to help us control the nuclear reactors. But I wonder, if they could do so in time to help. (The remaining people who are in essence giving their lives to stay at the reactors --- might be less than accepting of perceived interference from completely unknown creatures)

ET’s could also use their giant crafts to help move people and supplies back and forth. Still, I’m not sure how trusting people would be. They would need reassurances from their government and officials. And I could be wrong of course, but the government would need to be given time to trust the ETs.

In the end, people would be overjoyed to receive help --- but it might take too long for everyone to realize that help was truly being offered.

In the wake of the event --- ET’s might be able to help provide medical treatment though and possibly help restore power to the cities.

Humanity is capable of doing these things ourselves – but the ET’s would likely be much more effective. The Japanese are good people --- they don’t deserve to suffer and endure such hardships. (nobody should)

My conclusion, for whatever it’s worth (which isn’t much) is that it would be a great benefit to us all if the Good ET’s were to help out. But it might be more complicated then we think. (Least of which is if they even exist)

top topics

join