It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Pyschics and Sensitives, Your opinions please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Hi,

I think everyone has been feeling this deep in their core, and perhaps this is why so many refuse to look at it? Each person deals with it their own way, most by focusing harder on the money chase, career, etc to try and alleviate it or at least bury it deeper.

And there have been times when it fluctuates.. despite it growing in intensity over the past 10 or more years. Since the last Christchurch earthquake it got stronger for me because I had been waiting two years for that Quake, as it was to show me the timing of moving into more difficult times.

Since then my two cats have been acting differently. Instead of spending all day outside and not wanting to come in for their dinner at night, they spend most of the day inside by choice, sleeping inside in the day and being happy to come in at dinner time. And they have both been a lot more present around me, wanting comfort.

I felt that once the big one hit Christchurch, a major one would happen to the north (didn't think of Japan being far north) and then it would be America's turn a little later this year.

The Feeling has many components to it at varying "depths". There is the growing instability in our planet which we do Feel, and, the growing madness in humanity which can effect us deeply at this time. Personally, I hermit to not have to be around people and their negative clouds they create everywhere.. saves me having to deal with that energy which drains me often.

All you can do is sit tight, do what is right for you and your's, find ways to alleviate the feeling that doesn't require you to speed through life like all the rest of the population who are missing the signs and views too.

We live in the most exciting times for modern man. We are almost at a threshold point now where the old and dying ways will struggle even harder to survive while we plant seeds for a different type of future, one that has none of what has been before.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes, sadly, I can feel it. Like a foreboding fear thing. It will get worse too, I'm afraid, especially if and when ET comes down to land. But for now, Japan has had a disaster. The Stock Market will suffer, Japan is a major player. If any kind, or rumor of any kind of radioactive cloud comes to California, food prices will go up. Americans are as broke as their country is, and I dare say they are not in any kind of borrowing mood here either. The private banking cartel owns everything now, and they think they own us too, I think it is past time to deal with them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDeMioN

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Thanks for commenting and attempting to insult me

I didn´t insult anyone but even without beeing psychic you can feel this so the way you wrote it sounded rather funny to me.

Sorry anyways ...no offence intendet and I am with you in your assumption (because I think all these "4D reptilian/alien feeding of emotions" thing is more solid than we can imagine - call me nuts but for me this makes perfect sense to what is happening in our world today)
edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: spelling, grammar, ..as usual xD

those reptilian mother f'ers should all be hung. but the only definitive proof that one exists would be a catastrophic shapeshifting meltdown on live national t.v.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I completely understand what you are saying. I think that you are struggling to put it into words. It seems that you are experiencing an imbalance. Stop focusing on what is around you and see where your WILL takes you. If I am correct, and you succeed in this, you will notice a complete paradigm shift from the vibrations that you are experiencing now. Hence your outlook will be more balanced as you are. Good Luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

No control ? You've never had control in a dream? My sister had a dream she was running and a cockroach appeared in her way, she was about to squash it but then she decided not to for some reason. She continues to kill flies, bees, spiders and any other insect shes brave enough to fare yet she's so sad when she sees animals killing each other for survival on TV. She confuses me.

ETA - I cannot remember the last time I felt the feeling 'fear', I do understand what OP is saying but in the absolute end it would be pointless to have such an out(in)let you're better off enjoying and appreciating as much as you can while you can :-) Love to you all.

edit on 13-3-2011 by eathis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I dont believe in psychics or sensitives.
Mind you, you knew that already didn't you!?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I do not consider myself "psychic" in any way. Although I might be.

I often do not speak of the following as I am not really sure what it means -

In any case, I live in the Great Lakes Region of the US, I specifically live on the West side of Chicago.

I am middle aged and ALL I have EVER dreamed of is "buildings and water". This is ALL I ever see in my dreams, and always have, since my childhood.

Many of these things are unusual landscapes that I have never seen before. Of course I have traveled the world and seen alot so my mind might be assembling amalgams of what I have seen.

Or it could be something else, and many of these things/scenes I dream about - are similar. And nothing I remembering experiencing/seeing.

When I was younger I took this as a "sign" that I ought to go to Architecture school!
So I did. And I had the good fortune to be admitted to one of the top US Arch. Schools. World renowned.

There - I met all kinds of people who were like me.

So much like me it was creepy.

One time at a show / critique of models - I happened to speak to a student who had made a very interesting thing and I was especially interested as his building model was surrounded by water.

I remarked on this, and how I too was obsessed with buildings and water, and even dreamed of these things always - and this guy SEIZED ME! by the shoulders - and began yelling - YES! YES! YES!

And all of my fellow students were like me. As well as many related students such as in civil engineering, environmental science, etc.

This *common theme* - of buildings and water - and beyond any 'interest' - to the point where you are dreaming about it constantly - even when you are not studying / is not outside influenced. I saw this in many people. People who did not so much "choose" to study these various things - as they felt compelled to do so.

BIZARRE.

Most people have sex dreams, or various dreams - maybe sex one night, shopping at Wal Mart with Godzilla the next. Mixed bags of things, some interesting or good, some funny, some disturbing, some that make no sense.

Me? Buildings and Water.

That's IT.

That is *the only thing* that's on "the overnight channel".

I have also always felt that I was put on earth, and put 'here' - to do something. I am not entirely sure what this is.

I do feel that *something* is coming.

But - on the upside - I do not think it will be as bad as people may fear.

I mentioned my location for this too - I have these water dreams now - I see - as I said I live on the W. side of Chi so the water is East of me - but what I see, in the dreams - the water is to the SOUTH of me. These dreams are very vivid - almost like *actual life* and I can tell which direction is which.

I see water to the South. And in the East. The Eastern water is closer and *more*. I also see, to the South - many ponds of contained water, things like "locks", but bigger - concrete pools of immense size.

I also sometimes see - it is dead flat here, right? I also sometimes see - almost like mountainous disrupted roads along the shore / near other water - it is not like that here - it is dead flat. It is not like that here *presently* anyway.......
I see buckled roads and red clay - and roads so buckled and twisted they are almost "mountainous".

I have many various buildings and water dreams - the landscape is not always the same. I go to different spots.
I often go to the same ones though, too.

One of the most disturbing ones I had.......

OK "here" in Chi - if you go out to the Western Suburbs - or any direction really - anyway - the street in the dream seemed to be a suburban strip of car dealers and fast food places.

But everything was all wrong. The street was no longer straight, there was water everywhere, and there were these weird things in the sky that I would guess would be UFOs? But I am not all that into UFOs and from what I know - is the "saucer shaped" things - and these things in the sky looked *nothing* like that - it looked more like....... I don't know how to say! Suspended machinery? Lit up cone like objects? It was very, very strange. And for some reason - this dream bothered me more than all the rest. The other ones are not too frightening to me, but this one was. There was panic and these weird things in the sky. This "happened" during the day also, and it was extremely surreal.

In fact - there's another one that is either connected to this or merges with this - where - there is water and buildings all over, "skyscrapers" and mid level buildings - but it almost seems like *here* - yet the water is to the West and you'd almost think you were in San Diego, CA, but then again it looked *nothing like* San Diego.......

I rarely speak about this stuff - not because it scares me - but because I don't really understand why this is all I ever dream about. I'd like to have some sex dreams too

These things do not make me afraid, either. It is creepy and weird - but I am not really "afraid" walking around these various unconscious landscapes. Only a few have really bothered me.

I think "something" *is* coming - but it will not be as bad as we fear, and we will cope with it and go on.

There are past "flood legends" and religious thoughts aside - it is a natural phenomenon and people have dealt with it and gone on.

I am not religious but maybe me, and people like me, we somehow "know" what's coming - in the past this might have been labeled as a 'religious insight' or calling - maybe these days - it is just - we see ........ something.....

Sorry if this was long
I am not the world's best communicator, and it is also difficult to put these ...... dream ideas? into words to try to explain let alone make sense of it.

I do not think there is much to fear though.

I hope also - if there is anyone else out there who has these dreams of "buildings and water" - they will chime in too here! As I said - I met many in school like this - there has got to be others here on ATS too.

Peace to all!
I don't feel overly fearful myself, even with these ominous dreams - and neither did anyone else I spoke to who had similar.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Whiffer Nippets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eathis

No control ? You've never had control in a dream? My sister had a dream she was running and a cockroach appeared in her way, she was about to squash it but then she decided not to for some reason. She continues to kill flies, bees, spiders and any other insect shes brave enough to fare yet she's so sad when she sees animals killing each other for survival on TV. She confuses me.

ETA - I cannot remember the last time I felt the feeling 'fear', I do understand what OP is saying but in the absolute end it would be pointless to have such an out(in)let you're better off enjoying and appreciating as much as you can while you can :-) Love to you all.

edit on 13-3-2011 by eathis because: (no reason given)
Hey, I am not really sure what your saying here because you say

No control ?
like you do have control, but you don't explain why.

You say your sister killed bugs in her dream but would never normally do that in real life....that just proves my point that you don't have control over your dreams, because she wouldn't have done that if she had control.

I have had dreams where I have run away from clowns and aliens and stuff, but in real life I would just laugh at them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I agree with your last statement about fear. Other than that, not so much...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I won't claim to be psychic or anything like that, but for the last few days I am feeling off and can't find the source of it. The collective unconscious being disturbed sounds like a good reason to me though.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InDeMioN

Before you go judging another person because of a dream they had, perhaps it would be prudent to actually understand the language of dreams. Otherwise you are just making yourself sound like a self-righteous donkey.

"Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance."
-Albert Einstein

edit on 3/14/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

i understrand, i hate gping out to busy places like shops etc.
as for what it is i do not know

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Honestly, you are adding an additional story line of fear to what is a neutral energy / feeling .. what needs to happen will happen .. there is no need for the additional story line...

I just feel the energy .. energy is energy .. I don't add the additional storylines (NWO is trying to add fear ) to it ..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i have wondered if niburu or whatever has entered the solar system and is not only causing quakes but has a strange energy that heightens emotions. some sort of harbinger of doom for those that dont lift their game. it may be attracted to this planet because of the extent of immorality here.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
I would like to firstly state that I am clairaudient and clairsentient, over the last few months I have been picking up on a heightened "ambient/background", emotion, which my intuition tells me is of people around me.

I have been picking up on a drastic increase in fear and a sense of forboding

Have any other fellow psychics and Sensitives also been feeling this lately?

I also feel as if all of the current world events are being orchestrated by a "higher" power in order to increase the sense of fear, that they somehow are gaining power from it.

All thoughts and opinions are much appreciated

Personally I think we are on the cusp of another dark age.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Since christmas time, i haven't been right in myself.. my doctor has even put me on anti anxiety pills. I'm a sensitive person..but i haven't felt anything like this before. I have friends that have had simular feelings of dread. I actually feel like i'm ill..very strange indeed..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Sorry I meant conscious decisions, like one way or the other, stomp or carry on. You've never had a lucid dream where you control what happens to a degree? A year ago I was playing a PC game you constantly needed to 'Save game' which led to an interesting 'dream saver' function in the way that when I would be dreaming I could 'Save Game' then do something risky and if it were going to be a negative outcome I could load back to the point before I did whatever it was.

What my post really said was she normally kills bugs in real life but in the dream she didn't. To me it felt as if the dream were telling her more or less to stop and think before you take the life of something out of annoyance. Yet she can feel sorry for animals killing each other for SURVIVAL but will gladly kill insects because they scare/annoy/ 'shouldn't be there'. To me all life is equal and to take life out of spite is very immature for us who are capable of thought and reflection.
edit on 14-3-2011 by eathis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
People are paranoid by nature, and in terms of a higher power, they would be trying to control Earth, I think its in our best interests, however, again, one wonders what we would be like if they never intervened in the first place.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A sensation as well as a feeling is a result.

Take it as a real product.

Each figure in mind is a result of anything that "burns" because enlightening elements comes together.

We are not able to have imaginations whitout the "wood" to enlight them.

You cant imagine anything without having fuel for it.

Our realtime awarness is a full spectrum screen which takes up a lot of information or frequencies (as wood) that (later on) comes into the imagination process to "burn", to feed, purposley to give you an idea whats next.

You can explain this in plain physic. Tensions dissolving.

The intellectual awarness usually doesn't proper fit this circumstance. Such thinking is vs. intellectual property.
Above that often conquered by stuff that makes less fuss to get raped.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
From a shamanic viewpoint maby what your are feeling is the entrance of the God Shiva.In ancient lore all who look apon her tremble with fear.for Shiva is the destroyer, but she is also the god of rebirth.It was prophecised she would come at this time.
edit on 14-3-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join