It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Pyschics and Sensitives, Your opinions please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

In september i began feeling a tingly feeling in between my eyebrows. It comes up whenever my mind sets on certain topics.. usually intuitions that turn out to be correct or at the least meaningful. For example, outside looking at the starts often promotes this tingling sensation, it feels very nice to be honest, and it really clears my mind.

Also, i've been experiencing this phenomenon in my dreams.. sometimes ill be in the middle of a dream and i can literally feel myself slipping into 'dream mode' i think i can feel the '___' secreting into my brain but im not sure, its a very scary experience and as much as i've tried to 'break through' usually i scare myself out of it and i wake up normally. But, on the few occasions where i have been dreaming they've mostly been about the moon, and earthquakes. Also, i have these dreams where i'm awakened by a huge CRACK! and a flash of light. and i always wake up with that tingly feeling in my head.

so maybe this tingling feeling in my head is my own precursor to future events? someone help.
if anyone has any idea what this could be or if im about to die or something please message me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

There are other threads kind of discussing this, and I would say "Yes" some of us are picking up on a "background" emotion.

Ambivalence towards humanity itself seems to be part of it. If I had to describe my feeling lately I would say that is as close as I can get. It feels to me as if we are evaluating ourselves as a collective, and trying to decide if we are worth fighting for, or if we deserve the extinction that is in our future if we do not consciously chose to live.

There is also a more superficial layer that is more specific that seems to fluctuate with global crisis and resolutions against this background "feeling."

But that is how I perceive the underlying "emotion." Not really fear. Fear is in the superficial layer, but deep ambivalence and even some repulsion towards ourselves. We dont like ourself as a collective, and this is driving our self destructive behavior.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear
With so much going on in the geo-physical realm, fear of the unknown is common. Body language is an indicator of a person's emotional state. Are you sure that's not what you are picking up?

No it's a dramatic rise in fear which is coming from the collective unconsciousness, usually it has many, many differing emotions and feelings but like I have stated in the last few months it has a lot more fear and sense of forboding about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"din´t you feel bad afterwards?" Should I go and tell the police. Obviously I didn't feel bad when I woke up....BECAUSE IT WAS A DREAM.

If you read my post properly I said I am a good guy in real life. It was like a nightmare in reverse. I would rather be the bad guy in a nightmare than the goodies, seen as nobody actually gets hurt.

It wasn't a sexual feeling it was like a weird energy glowing type feeling witch strengthened my brain.

The person who predicted the Japan disaster in a dream....guess they are sick too. fool its a dream you have no control.

edit on 13-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm strictly an Energy Empath. OK - well I have had a couple of personal premonitions come true - - and some other experiences.

I can't do physical.

I'm not feeling stressed or negative at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

I would rather be the bad guy in a nightmare than the goodies, seen as nobody actually gets hurt.

I red your post properly and because of you beeing a nice guy I would assume you question this dream even more ...I wouldn´t like myself feeling good playing the bad guy even it it was only in my dreams ...like dreaming of a rape and feeling good afterwards ..no .. doesn´t feel right to me

Sure nobody gets hurt but I would imagine you get familiar with beeing the bad guy ...

Anyway ...didn´t want to argue with you - just wantet to state that this is a totaly weird dream which I would be ashamed of ... but who am I judging your dreams - just ignore me

The person who predicted the Japan disaster in a dream....guess they are sick too. fool its a dream you have no control.

Well ...he didn´t feel good seeing these people die - or did he?
edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Ambivalence towards humanity itself seems to be part of it. If I had to describe my feeling lately I would say that is as close as I can get. It feels to me as if we are evaluating ourselves as a collective, and trying to decide if we are worth fighting for, or if we deserve the extinction that is in our future if we do not consciously chose to live.

Oh yeah! This I can relate to.

I can not do physical - - I've tried. I am strictly an Energy Empath. I have not felt stressed or negative.

But - - what has been on my mind this last week - - in a practical sense - - is (not saying it relates): over population and natural resources.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I remember telling my 10 year old granddaughter on the morning of the quake - - - the Earth is alive - - - it is angry.

I don't know if I was just trying to distract her from the reality and devastation - - - or if this was a real energy message I was picking up.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InDeMioN

"I red (that's the colour red did you mean read) your post properly and because of you beeing( what as in bumble BEEing or did you mean being) a nice guy I would assume you question this dream even more"
Haha no I used my common sense it being a dream an all, and thought it was hilarious. You know why....this wasn't my first dream I have had lost of dreams in my life, maybe one day you will have one...god help you when you have a bad one.

"just wantet to state that this is a totaly weird dream which I would be ashamed" You would be ashamed of something you cannot control, hahah that's almost as funny as when you tried to spell (beeing).

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I dunno. InDeMioN - - has a very strong energy.

Perhaps you shouldn't be so oversensitive.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I dunno. InDeMioN - - has a very strong energy.

Perhaps you shouldn't be so oversensitive.

How would you know InDeMioN has strong energy?

And what makes you think I am so sensitive....is it all the laughing I put in my posts. Btw hahah is laughing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
And what makes you think I am so sensitive....is it all the laughing I put in my posts. Btw hahah is laughing.

I am an Energy Empath. Can't do anything else - - I've tried. But I do pick up Energy.

No - I am not laughing at your post or paying attention to you laughing in your posts.

I do one thing. Pick up Energy.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm not psychic or sensitive. That being said, any perceived feelings of doom or sense that higher powers are causing destruction is, well..

I have to go return some videotapes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I am an Energy Empath. Can't do anything else - - I've tried. But I do pick up Energy.

No - I am not laughing at your post or paying attention to you laughing in your posts.

I do one thing. Pick up Energy.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

You can pick up energy across the internet...really. Hows mine.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You can pick up energy across the internet...really. Hows mine.

Feels male - - a bit immature.

Are you vegetarian?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This morning was my worst day, I feel a bit better right now as I have been given ample opportunity to throw things, scream, and cuss my crying eyes out.

I woke up this way today. I am angry, not angry at anything but angry at everything; I am upset to say the least. Today was just too intense for me with fear and resentment. I have been repeating my prayers all day and filling my time with hard labor. I am using a wheel barrel to move debris from one side of the property to the other; I am on 106 acres. I won't use my truck as that would defeat the purpose by getting it all done at once.

I know it is Japan. I know it is the loss. I know it is the Truth, and the lack thereof. I know it is the systematic effects of too many people finally looking up from their fantasy worlds and becoming jolted by a moment of clarity. I am too sensitive to rationalize it all so Great Spirit has set me up to be whacked in the face a few times today (this is a literal thing in that it seems every turn today has been met with a stick or a branch smacking me wildly across the head and face). I know what it is saying, that nothing I do will amount to anything, that soon it will all be taken away, there is no preparation needed because it is too late.

We just did not change the Future and it is too damn late! Nothing hurts me more than myself and today I have hurt beyond my own comprehension. I hope I can forgive myself as it is the least I can do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join