It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Pyschics and Sensitives, Your opinions please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would like to firstly state that I am clairaudient and clairsentient, over the last few months I have been picking up on a heightened "ambient/background", emotion, which my intuition tells me is of people around me.

I have been picking up on a drastic increase in fear and a sense of forboding

Have any other fellow psychics and Sensitives also been feeling this lately?

I also feel as if all of the current world events are being orchestrated by a "higher" power in order to increase the sense of fear, that they somehow are gaining power from it.

All thoughts and opinions are much appreciated

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Without any real reply by my side I would asume you doomed this thread with the very first sentence you wrote xD

...and you don´t have to be psychic at all to see this - I would even say you are not good at beeing psychic at all if you are only feeling this the last few month...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

you should focus on the moments you feel these emotions... make a note of what you are looking at and thinking...

There are alot of things that change in a persons behavior depending upon emotion.

link   
Then you completely misunderstand what I am saying

I am saying, recently it has heightened and there's a lot more other little things in there

Thanks for commenting and attempting to insult me

+1 more 
link   

I've gone through such a phenomenon for the past decade or so.

At times it was completely overwhelming, over time - as I continued to send out rational "don't panic" vibes and loving "it'll be all right - be strong, we're all in this together" thoughts, it seems to have subsided in my direct environment.

The best advice I can give to to do your best to counterbalance the negative energies/impressions by freely giving as much loving guidance and staying strong in the face of panic.

There are a lot of things out there these days that are triggering foreboding and panic on so many avenues - be the peaceful warrior amidst the turmoil....steady your own mind and encourage others to do the same...whether by action, verbalization or telepathic empathy.

I wish you the best of luck - have faith - it gets better if we stand strong, vigilant and united in the knowledge that this too, shall pass.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

you should focus on the moments you feel these emotions... make a note of what you are looking at and thinking...

There are alot of things that change in a persons behavior depending upon emotion.

I was feeling it majorly lastnight and also meditated on it where I got a few more impressions and more specific things.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
I would like to firstly state that I am clairaudient and clairsentient, over the last few months I have been picking up on a heightened "ambient/background", emotion, which my intuition tells me is of people around me.

I have been picking up on a drastic increase in fear and a sense of forboding

Have any other fellow psychics and Sensitives also been feeling this lately?

I also feel as if all of the current world events are being orchestrated by a "higher" power in order to increase the sense of fear, that they somehow are gaining power from it.

All thoughts and opinions are much appreciated

The collective unconscious is in turmoil. The objective psyche is disturbed. And who can blame it...the wild boar of the angered Goddess is charging at Adonis, to put it in terms of the Shakespearean tragic equation.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I completely agree and the collective unconsciousness is what I am refering to when saying the "ambient/background" emotion.

But there is also another level that I get off this, that fear and turmoil is being created in order for something to gain power and it's feeding off that psychic energy.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thanks for commenting and attempting to insult me

I didn´t insult anyone but even without beeing psychic you can feel this so the way you wrote it sounded rather funny to me.

Sorry anyways ...no offence intendet and I am with you in your assumption (because I think all these "4D reptilian/alien feeding of emotions" thing is more solid than we can imagine - call me nuts but for me this makes perfect sense to what is happening in our world today)
edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: spelling, grammar, ..as usual xD

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I had a dream that I was chasing this girl through the woods and she was terrified, she tripped and fell over and somehow I half jumped in her body and she was extremely terrified and the worst she got the more powerful I felt. The feeling was amazing I could genuinely fell it like and electric current, and I woke up feeling great and I could still kind of feel the feeling I got when I scared her.

I am not a mean person In real life so I don't know what to make of it. I just remembered the dream when you said about the higher powers are or-castrating fear and gaining power from it(though probably not in the same way).

edit on 13-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ov been feeling a lot of anxiety

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

I had a dream that I was chasing this girl through the woods and she was terrified, she tripped and fell over and somehow I half jumped in her body and she was extremely terrified and the worst she got the more powerful I felt. The feeling was amazing I could genuinely fell it like and electric current, and I woke up feeling great and I could still kind of feel the feeling I got when I scared her.

I am not a mean person I real life so I don't know what to make of it. I just remembered the dream when you said about the higher powers are or-castrating fear and gaining power from it(though probably not in the same way).
Uhhh some things you should keep to yourself bro

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InDeMioN

Ok, yes non psychics can touch on this and see it, but I am talking about senseing and feeling it on a much deeper level than just picking up on it, there are many different layers of this which come through.

There is deffinately some 4D, other dimensional aspect to this, one of the deepest feelings that come through time and time again is this.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainTrips

what are you doing in my quote.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a feeling that a lets say, parallel universe exists right around us and the veil is getting thinner at an increased rate?

hmmm maybe so

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainTrips

And you know what's worst I cant remember if it was a girl or a boy

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

wow ..this is disgusting - din´t you feel bad afterwards?
I would assume such dream as a nightmare but if you felt good with it ...just strange - make me wonder what kind of person you are if there are obviously such dark feelings energising you ...what a sick dream

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Student X

I completely agree and the collective unconsciousness is what I am refering to when saying the "ambient/background" emotion.

But there is also another level that I get off this, that fear and turmoil is being created in order for something to gain power and it's feeding off that psychic energy.

You are feeling the transpersonal fear of Adonis as he sees the wild boar charge at him, to again use Shakespearean terms as a metaphor. The boar charges toward the fear and gains strength from it. Its Divine wrath born from the sin of Adonis. The sin of judging and rejecting the unconditional Divine love of the Goddess of Complete Being.

Adonis will die but through his death he will atone and rise again. We must resist personal fear and extend compassion toward transpersonal fear.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDeMioN

Sorry anyways ...no offence intendet and I am with you in your assumption (because I think all these "4D reptilian/alien feeding of emotions" thing is more solid than we can imagine - call me nuts but for me this makes perfect sense to what is happening in our world today)

I'm not going to call you nuts. I also feel that there are hidden forces that use negative emotions from mankind as a drug. It's called "loosh"

forum.noblerealms.org...

The demons are waiting for the portals to open between dimensions. What we feel now is bleed over from the anticipation of the forces of evil.
edit on 13-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
With so much going on in the geo-physical realm, fear of the unknown is common. Body language is an indicator of a person's emotional state. Are you sure that's not what you are picking up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join