It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

I live in utah and would welcome many japanese peoples.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

And tell me this, why are the Japanese Spokesman saying one thing and the news saying something else?

-The Second Nuclear Plant has a high possibility of exploding and they just vented Cesium gas to try to avert that...

I can't stand a proud idiot, i'd tell all Japanese to evacuate as far away from the Nuclear plants as they can get, who can render anti-radioactive aid to thousands and thousands of people?

He's the reverse of crying Wolf...

The house is on fire and he's saying stay inside...
edit on 3/13/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
They are feeling an earthquake in tokyo right now according to NHK live

they seem scared - like they haven't been feeling quakes all along. Must just be felt in the north - all these aftershocks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by Sarahko

I`ve been reading about this next big one coming and the French and German residents being told to leave Tokyo asap....apparently even US government-assigned employees and major corporate keypersons are being evacuated from Japan beginning today.

You have a link to this? I read flights in and out of Japan were being normalized, Its hard to believe the runway pavement could have held up with all the tremendous rolling that was reported. The report said 7 planes sustained damage during the quake. There is some concern about radiation which may be why some of the corporate people are leaving. In any event it will take time to clean up the mess so that will hurt tourism for a while.

According to NHK Live - people are taking trains to the south and flying out from there.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

That volcano erupted earlier this year :

The volcano last erupted Jan. 19 after remaining dormant for two years. Volcanologists had warned that a "lava dome" was growing inside the volcano's crater, although it was uncertain when or if the volcano would erupt.

link www.latimes.com...

Not that it lessens the total disaster that is unfolding before our eyes

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The majority of you people on here would be dangerous if you had half a brain. None of you know half of a damn bean on what your're talking about. The other half like to appear they do know what their talking about, and end up making the trolls look like a genius.

Stop trying to create sensational doom and gloom news off of another's tragedy. The quakes will settle, and Japan and its people will rebuild. All of this pure non-sense you people are spewing does noone any good, other than the guy trying to get a thread to record numbers.

Japan will survive, Japan will rebuild, and Japan doesn't need internet scientist to tell them whats going to happen, and what needs to happen. Lets leave that to the guys who have spent their lifes dedicated to solving problems like this, and believe me they have them!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Perhaps you should come back when your feeling a bit more social. As to believing the "so called experts" - I would rather listen to some of the people in here, that actually have some common sense.
edit on 13-3-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Also the Earthquake shifted the Earths Axis...

It "Shifted the EARTHS AXIS"...

That means we all, ALL OF US ON EARTH GOT SHIFTED...

EVERY person on the planet got Shifted... YOU ME GERMANY BERMUDA, Every fish, cloud, grain of sand, tree, blade of grass....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
0112: The new tremor was magnitude 6.2, according to Japanese monitors.
0110: Strong tremor felt in Tokyo - AFP.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Well Mr. Skeptic, YOU GOT SHIFTED because YOU LIVE on Earth... It affects YOU TOO.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TA, where is the JHJ2 station located? I can't seem to find a location, or does it just take forever for it to show up on the GEE map? (I found the station with the Station Finder and can see the seismic activity, just wondering where it is in relation to MAJO, watching that one too).

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
True American I been meaning to ask you this..Benjamin fulford (I don't know what to make of him) suggests that Haarp is behind this and states it has the power to cause vibrations in the earths crust which can be used to trigger earthquakes in specific area's. Here's the video www.youtube.com... at 1.30 mins in it shows a diagram which shows how haarp sends these vibrations to a target point by rebounding the waves off the ionosphere.

Now in a recent thread on yours you posted charts of seismic activity happening at volcanos as a result of the Japanese earthquake. Is it possible that this activity you showed could be a result of Haarp rebounding these waves? Also would there be anyway of correlating the data you showed with the Harrp stations in Greenland and Alaska? Surely if it was Haarp it left a trace?

Cheers!

Well, even if he's playing out a role, I believe this was instigated, that they are helping the disasters along, and all accordign to their gnostic karmic judgment type crapola.

I have said in two posts already. Benjamin Fulford made serious threats on the bildenburgs, he should not be alive, yet he is. He demanded David Rockefeller be interviewed at his own place. He came. He was. I don't know who could pull that off, he did it.

I do listen to what he says, its probably truth mixed in with things to influence us, so I imagine some disinfo too.

Future things will be the same. These cosmic events are being amped up to a larger extent by a group of insane freaks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vexatious Vex

It has to be reviewed by a seismologist I think.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
0112: The new tremor was magnitude 6.2, according to Japanese monitors.
0110: Strong tremor felt in Tokyo - AFP.

Was that One or Two Tremors?
It's building up again. That Volcano isn't a good sign either.

Imagine this, Imagine another BIG earthquake somewhere else on the Planet. Could we do anything to help those other people? We've spent so many years fighting each other, it seems like the time has come where we needed in the last 50 years to have been preparing as a Global Civilization to be able to help each other.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
The majority of you people on here would be dangerous if you had half a brain. None of you know half of a damn bean on what your're talking about. The other half like to appear they do know what their talking about, and end up making the trolls look like a genius.

Stop trying to create sensational doom and gloom news off of another's tragedy. The quakes will settle, and Japan and its people will rebuild. All of this pure non-sense you people are spewing does noone any good, other than the guy trying to get a thread to record numbers.

Japan will survive, Japan will rebuild, and Japan doesn't need internet scientist to tell them whats going to happen, and what needs to happen. Lets leave that to the guys who have spent their lifes dedicated to solving problems like this, and believe me they have them!

People are just having a conversation and trading ideas of what has happened and what may happen next.

I certainly think that is much better than sticking your head in the sand after saying, "Nothing to see here. Move along ....... move along."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
USGS puts it at 5.8

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Something I posted elsewhere, should be read here too.

All this daft hysteria about Earthquakes, jesus. Some of you guys need to take a look in the mirror. A few weeks ago animals were dying in large numbers, so everyone goes overboard, putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5. This week, it's earthquakes, just because that's the biggest thing that happens to be going on. But some of you just can't help but jump on the hysteria bandwagon. It's not the end of the world, it's not caused by the Sun, or by shifting poles or any other nonsense like that. Just take a rational approach to thinking for 5 minutes and you'll realise this. And guess what, techtonic plate systems are connected.. that means if there's a large earthquake in an area, there are likely to be reactive earthquakes in adjacent areas too. It's normal. It does not spell doom and gloom for the entire world! Idiots!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

I think Australia would be more practical , closer and more space

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
Something I posted elsewhere, should be read here too.

All this daft hysteria about Earthquakes, jesus. Some of you guys need to take a look in the mirror. A few weeks ago animals were dying in large numbers, so everyone goes overboard, putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5. This week, it's earthquakes, just because that's the biggest thing that happens to be going on. But some of you just can't help but jump on the hysteria bandwagon. It's not the end of the world, it's not caused by the Sun, or by shifting poles or any other nonsense like that. Just take a rational approach to thinking for 5 minutes and you'll realise this. And guess what, techtonic plate systems are connected.. that means if there's a large earthquake in an area, there are likely to be reactive earthquakes in adjacent areas too. It's normal. It does not spell doom and gloom for the entire world! Idiots!

You sound like one of those people who laughed at Noah and said, "It's just a little rain."

Open your eyes and see the big picture.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

er, well...

We're overpopulated. If you build a new city, far out from all the others - sure. But at the moment, Sydney, for example is extremely overpopulated, traffic is terrible etc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join