It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow, fascinating analysis, TrueAmerican. And now we are hearing that the West Coast is under threat of contamination.

www.activistpost.com...

Anyone on the West Coast taking Potassium Iodide already?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Been lurking for a while and just signed up a few days ago. I have been following a lot of the earthquake threads and predictions and nice on the meditation technique TA nice read. Well was watching fox business just now and saw this just broadcast on tv with a former geologist that predicted the San Fran quake of 1989. here is the link to the video
video.foxbusiness.com...
edit on 14-3-2011 by relyt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I would also like to remind everyone here of the great tools Skeptic Overlord provides us with here at ATS. Under each member's avatar, there is a dropdown menu that includes a feature called "posts in thread". This will display only that member's posts in a thread. If you are tired of off topic posts that don't directly relate to the thread topic, it it is very useful to view, for instance, only the OP's posts. Or another member's posts. OP's will generally stay more on topic. Ok, that might be wishful thinking.
But if you do it in this case, I feel I have tried to stay on topic in this thread, and it might be useful for some by using this function.

@Utah:

Yes, that is interesting, no doubt, and I believe it could have something to do with it. In fact I just posted a thread about the potential for a massive methane gas explosion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps that will be of interest to you, but honestly, we are off topic.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is it true that some quakes RELIEVE tectonic stress? Perhaps the increasing frequency of quakes around Japan spells relief, instead of a buildup to another monster. Can scientists tell if a quake is relieving local stress?
-cwm

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Activist1984
Anyone on the West Coast taking Potassium Iodide already?

All sold out in the US Thread on it here
Potassium Iodide Runs Low as Americans Seek It Out

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Starwise
Thank You! I actually looked up the grand canyon stats and the sea bed rupture is actually 4-5 times wider than the grand canyon, and not quite as long but close!

Small ripple compared to the depth of that trench at 9000 meters

When it happens in 5 minutes??

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Call me a pedant, but hasn't Japan already had a whole bunch of disaster?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
another [email protected] and [email protected] going off in the last hour, both are down south of the plate...
edit: now three, another [email protected]

edit on 15/3/11 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thank you TrueAmerican and Mods for trying to keep this thread on topic.
I don't have the time or knowledge to get the information for myself that has been presented in this thread. People must be informed of how important it is that these quakes are moving south. And as TrueAmerican has stated this is the disaster that Japan has been preparing for.
Yesterday, there was a geologist talking about this same thing on WPR (Wisconsin Public Radio). Although it was a short interview. He was stating the same thing that TrueAmerican is saying. This is a concern, and people are keeping an eye on this.

Thank you TrueAmerican, Putermann and everyone else here who are doing such a great job to keep us all informed.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
RSOE

And another one... Increase in Magnitude and decrease in depth...

6.1 at 10 km (6.21 miles)

So when you add in

another [email protected] and [email protected] going off in the last hour, both are down south of the plate... edit: now three, another [email protected]

All four of these are following a pattern.. bigger in Mag to shallower...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Source for Quote

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Bob Lazar has Iodine tablets for sale on his unitednuclear site , I suggest you check it out and see if he has any left

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Japan earthquake is man made

A natural disaster is the compeling argument

NWO : how would you kill population you don't need

edit on 15-3-2011 by psychederic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

How about we give them your state, house and you can support them.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

Where is your proof that it was man made?

There is no proof that any natural disaster is man-made....

I can speculate with the best of them... and I do believe that it is very possible that there is weapons that mimic the effects of natural disasters... But this is a serious thread, it isn't about who created the disaster it is about seismic facts, not conspiracy speculation...

It doesnt matter if, Tsumani bombs, HAARP, Aliens or Godzilla is causing these quakes... The issue is... They are happening!!!!!

and by the way Japan isn't the worlds 2nd biggest economy... its 3rd

Check your facts... China is the 2nd biggest Economy... it overtook Japan
(Source)

Let us stay on topic... I am sorry for straying off subject... but TA the OP and the mods have decreed that this thread remain ON topic. And Conspiracy's are not apart of the topic...

Peace and Safety be with you psychederic

edit on 3/15/11 by EvolEric because: link fix

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
... but TA the OP and the mods have decreed that this thread remain ON topic. And Conspiracy's are not apart of the topic...

Well on a conspiracy forum, perhaps they should be.

Ok, so what, HAARP created 1000 aftershocks too, right?

Oh, no, all they needed was just the one impossible-to-create-in-the-first-place MEGA JOLT, reflected off the atmosphere no less, off of an invisible, sky wide mirror suspended by who knows what in the sky, and then magically directed in a concentrated enough beam to the exact right known spot given to them by reputable scientists so that they could excite resonance at 1 hz in the fault structure.

Yeah, uh huh. And I have a piece of property to sell you in Alaska too. Did I mention it has a fault on it? Might be great for your HAARP experiments.

Puhleeeease.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
EDIT: new quake just appeared: 6.1

earthquake.usgs.gov...

These quakes are outlining the North American plate. I'd be outta there.

edit on Tue Mar 15th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 15th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why is CNN only just mentioning aftershocks? Ive been watching CNN contiuously since all this started and this is the first time they are putting emphasis on the aftershocks, BUT only reporting a 4.1 felt earlier today....they didnt even mention the 6.0 aftershock they had at 09.49 this morning??

Saying how building have been shaking ect...

Weird ??

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Now a 5.9 according to the RSOE EDIS site:-

hisz.rsoe.hu...#

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Those that bothered to have still only reported a miniscule amount.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well so much for no quakes at the triple juncture. I'm telling yas, this is bad bad bad. I'm just getting tired of saying it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join