Is the World preparing for World War 3?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

That covers most angles, but the tricky part is the environmental degradation which our sheer numbers cause. Anthropogenic ecosystem collapses have been happening since the first agricultural revolution, and seems to have accelerated ever since the second industrial revolution.

You'll find many people who think that worrying about the environment is insane. People who use bizarre reasoning that curbing our short-term potential for long-term stability is some how an evil! Pretty much it boils down to: either nature wipes out a good chunk of us on her own terms (which are unfathomable, but likely not too friendly for the idea of civilization) , or some "elite" factions of us push the button before the environment truly goes haywire.

I'll choose the latter for the most part, but will always reserve a place in my heart for the high ideals of open-communications between our species, and the freedom to choose our own demise. Sucks because this means I'm pretty much torn between idealism and realism for the rest of my life, LOL! , but so be it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
The US just wants to grab all the coal before the Aliens get it.

You see if the Aliens get the coal they will eat it. They especially like Anthracite but unfortunately it makes them flatulent. These earthquakes are caused by flatulent entities from Alpha Centauri. They must be stopped!

Lock up your coal!

You know it makes sense.

Anthracite coal is only found in Russia, Poland, Vietnam and there is a little in the West too. I guess we have determined where the first invasion is going to be. Alert the masses!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Other than the comments about HAARP, I have to agree with the OP. Sides are being taken, revolutions are spreading like wildfires, the world economy is on the brink of collapse. We have facts and figures pointing to an unspoken arms race, that the media seems to turn a blind eye to...go figure. I don't think I need to go into the rhetoric that has set the world stage for the last decade, that has only highten tensions. Yes, the inevitable outbreak of WWIII is on the horizon. Is it going to happen cause the 7th fleet is in Japan right now? Probably not. Does it makes things all the more interesting.Yes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The US: Events to force our Nation into War;
Economic Collapse

Recession of 2008:
Unemployment rises
Government "stimulus" of trillions

Collapse of 2011:
Unemployment rises
Stock market crashes
Oil prices skyrocket (Recent Obama speech urges US-land oil drilling)
Non-military spending cut
Unions disbanded (Protests turn violent via "false-flag")
New generation warned against college loans (draft coming soon, need a large draftee pool)

Catastrophe: **the Gov knows of these events; if we see them happen, nothing will be surprising to them.
Earthquakes: New Madrid fault, West Coast/PNW, Gulf of Mexico(?)
Tsunamis: West Coast, Gulf of Mexico
Hurricanes: East Coast, Gulf of Mexico
Tornadoes: Mid-West
"Terrorist" attacks: Seattle, Chicago, New York, D.C., San Francisco, other major cities; designed to promote war and martial law (May be blamed on Canadian terrorist cells; Canadian cities threatened; unites US and Canada)
Volcanoes; PNW, Hawaii, Yellowstone
Violence/Influx of immigrants on Mexican border

Protests:
Union rights abolished; Protests wide-spread; most likely will "turn violent"
Rights being taken; the People are forced into rebellion to enact martial Law

Military:
Non-military spending cut
Military assets mobilized
Drafts enacted
Martial Law
Troops sent to South America, Asia, Europe, Africa

Foreign Affairs:
War in ME
War in South/Central America
War in South Asia
War in Europe
War in US
[War being anything from full invasion to support of Civil/Revolutionary Wars (violent protests)]

On a side note; while watching a Nat. Geo special on George Washington;
Apparently Washington was interested in (in NatGeo's words): disinformation. He also used ciphers(3 number codes) and had a spy network. "Washington" D.C. is the center of our Nation; they use disinformation don't they?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

I agree with this post. HAARP aside, a lot of thought provoking points were raised and I'd hate to see any war started, let alone WW3. Countries and their leaders have a variety of reasons for doing shady things but what we have to hope is that nothing as bad as what was said in the OP ever happens.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Fresh news about the war plan. 27,000 troops to be deployed. World war 3 is close.. better believe it.

Also like to add.

motherjones.com...

Why google earth is not allowed to update the images over israel.
edit on 16-6-2011 by GrandArchangel because: Added another link.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I can't wait!
Let it roll!!!
The sooner the better!
I know the scenarios, get on with it TPTB!!!
Lets do this manure!
*insert here evil Nazi laugh smiley*

Read Sajaha 12:3 and 15, the link is in my sig.
When WW3 is at its height, "the fiery chariots(*)" will appear!

(*= aka UFO also known as German Flying Disc)
edit on 16-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Is the World preparing for World War 3?,

We already are in World War 3. Perhaps you mean is the world preparing for World War 4? I'm sure the NWO is. They are always a few chess moves ahead of what the world thinks is taking place. Heck, they probably are already planning World War 5.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This will be the final one. Technically we are still at WW2.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But for convenience, indeed we're at the start of WW3, things will intensify soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There hasn't been two world wars. There has been millenia of a small group of people waging war on the earth and all living beings on it. I mean do you think we are in the year 2011?

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Let me say one thing and it will clear everything - Who will be the next super power?

Israel........Why middle east in turmoil? to gain absolute control so once in control then i'll feel sorry for america.

Great post brother.

S&F
edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Going forward , barak obama will be the last failure president of united states of america and history will say it was failure due to "negro" president and it will escalate racism and worse.

This whole thing was set up, since 50 years.

You'll see

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
Let me say one thing and it will clear everything - Who will be the next super power?

Israel........Why middle east in turmoil? to gain absolute control so once in control then i'll feel sorry for america.

Great post brother.

S&F

The opposite is more likely.
If you do your homework properly you will come to the conclusion that a certain group of Germans is already one of the 3 superpowers and their role will be decisive in this coming war. TPTB are so scared that they even deny their existence and spread disinformation about aliens when it comes to UFO sightings. 99% of the genuine UFOs that have been sighted are German of origin but not from Germany.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I will put on bet millions and people shall remember me here what i stated.Israel will be next superman.Trust I

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007

I will put on bet millions and people shall remember me here what i stated.Israel will be next superman.Trust I

Deal!
You get everything I own if Israel becomes the winner of WW3!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by FlyersFan

This will be the final one. Technically we are still at WW2.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But for convenience, indeed we're at the start of WW3, things will intensify soon.

Some argue that the Great War lasted 1914 to 1945... while other postulate it was a European Civil War with the War against Japan as a separate war altogether. So I guess it doesn't matter what we name the thing.. just that it will happen.. many will die.. and it is just around the corner

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'll buy you a beer man , thats all i can afford homie

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Most NATO nations are cutting their military budgets, hardly something they'd do if they thought ww3 was imminent

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join