posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are the Nations of the world preparing for War? Why I think they are:
Protests in ME
Libya; NATO involvement
Japan Quake; US warships sent to Aid
Military build up; China, India, Russia, US, South Korea
"Information War"

We are seeing a military build-up and are on the brink of war.** TPTB of the World know this and are doing what they can to prepare without causing the much needed alarm to the Public.**

The Middle East "Revolution" might be the work of the US, Israel, NATO as an excuse for military build-up and deployment.**
The Japan quake may have been carried out by US HAARP** to provide an excuse for Military Action. North Korea, backed by China may take advantage of this and Declare War on Japan, which would trigger World War 3 as the US, India, EU comes to the aid of Japan.**
In the meantime, Israel will enter war with the Muslim Nation; Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Syria while the US, India, EU will come to the aid of Israel.**

Lines will be drawn, sides will be taken, war will come:
US, EU, India, Israel, South Korea v China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Russia**

Relevant News:
1::Information War

Clinton on Propaganda Budget: U.S. Losing "Information War"

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Congress on March 2 that the American government was losing an information war around the world as foreign media entities continue their rise to power, explaining that the U.S. government needed to step up propaganda efforts to promote its international objectives as the American media was becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Read more at NewAmerican News: www.thenewamerican.com...

Chavez on Haiti Quake:

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon'

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.
Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

Read more at Fox News: www.foxnews.com...

NATO, Israel* behind Middle East Protests

US eyes Middle East unrest with own interest in mind

Webster Tarpley, an investigative journalist, explained the CIA, and other intelligence services from the US and other former colonial powers are behind uprisings in Egypt and elsewhere in the Middle East.

read more at Russia Today: rt.com...

2::Military build-up
China military build-up

Sunday Reflection: China's military buildup could push U.S. out of Asia

Just this past week, the Chinese government announced an increase of nearly 13 percent in its defense budget over the previous year. Officially, the defense budget stands at slightly more than $91 billion -- a sum now second in the world only to what the United States spends on its military.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: washingtonexaminer.com...

Russia military build-up

Russia plans $650bn defence spend up to 2020

Eight nuclear submarines, 600 jets and 1,000 helicopters feature in plans to renew Russia's military by 2020, priced at 19tn roubles (£400bn; $650bn).
One hundred warships are also due to be bought in, including two helicopter carriers, in addition to two already being purchased from France. The submarines will carry the Bulava missile, despite recent test failures. Analysts say the ambitious programme only makes sense if the military upgrades its training and recruitment.

Read more at BBC News: www.bbc.co.uk...

India military build-up

India named world’s largest arms importer

In its race to join the club of international powers, India has reached another milestone — it’s now the world’s largest weapons importer.

A Swedish think tank that monitors global arms sales has said that India’s weapons imports had overtaken China’s, as the South Asian nation pushes ahead with plans to modernise its military and gain international clout.

Read more at Hindu News: www.thehindu.com...

US deploys military assets

U.S. mobilizes to get assistance to quake-ravaged Japan

Humanitarian assistance from the United States began its journey to Japan Friday, as President Barack Obama extended a helping hand to the nation after it was hit by a devastating 8.9-magnitude earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

There are eight warships either near Japan or headed for it. All are attached to the U.S. 7th Fleet, which is headquartered in Yokosuka, Japan.

read more at CNN News: articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

Gates: NATO’s Libya Plans to Include Military Options

BRUSSELS, Belgium, March 10, 2011 – NATO’s defense ministers share concern about Moammar Gadhafi's escalating attacks on the Libyan people and have agreed to plan for all military options, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said here today.

read more at US Department of Defense News: www.defense.gov...

NOTE: This is my speculation. Last night, I had a "vision" of the upcoming war. I saw what I thought could be the cause of WW3. Please judge this scenario kindly.

**Speculation.

For the sake of Mankind I hope I am wrong.

EDIT: I believe that the Leaders of the World (TPTB) are terrified and are doing what they can to see that their Nation comes out on top. This is natural War. Sadly, I wish there was a NWO who had a plan, even if it involved misguiding the People, because that would mean we would have a chance of survival, but I don't believe that is the case. This War will be devastating.
edit on 13-3-2011 by CVinWA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The world has been preparing for WWIII ever since WWII

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Very interesting, I like it! (Y) Makes sense, S+F

Jamie.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Lets finish helping Japan, before talking about killing each other..
duhh

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sorry for double posting, it's a lot like "Spore" when you get to the Civ age, you have to kill off the rest. Then... the space age! :O

Jamie

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Um...your post is like a bunch of dots that don't directly connect.

As far as all of the news, every day countries build up their defense and are involved in international conflict, and are always preparing for war. You also use the word 'might' a lot, might have been HAARP, might have been caused by NATO and Israel, North Korea may declare war on Japan because of the tsunami (what?)...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

I was reading until I saw the word HAARP and then I instantly lost interest. Evoking HAARP is a good way to lose credibility in my eyes. Same goes for Freemasonry, Illuminati, alien technology, Project Blue Beam.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
haarp cant cause earthquakes.
just sayin, just because chaves says so, doesnt make it true. lets hope ww3 doesnt happen, it'll only happen because of dictators and religious driven nations.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
just sayin, just because chaves says so, doesnt make it true. lets hope ww3 doesnt happen, it'll only happen because of dictators and religious driven nations.

Or the one that makes excuses to invade other countries, owes China a trillion dollars and has dropped atomic weapons on civilians. Don't forget that one
edit on 13-3-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Just because you say HAARP can't cause earthquakes doesn't make it true. We don't truly know what the Gov is capable of. Do I think they can cause an M8.9 quake? No, I don't. Do I think they can cause a 5.0 or smaller quake? Yes, I do. If you wanted to create a large earthquake, you could start by shaking the ground up with smaller quakes which would lead into the large release of energy, M6.0+ quake.

Thats my opinion anyways. I respect that yours is different.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
TPTB is leading us right into WW3
Order into chaos...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Of course it's that simple.... dictators and religion....

How about, because there's not enough resources available to adequately quell several nation's basic needs?!

Nah, couldn't be because of that....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Even if the earthquake machine was real (and so is santa claus) why would they have used it on Haiti? Of all countries, it was the one of the poorest if not the poorest before the quake. It has no chance of paying back any loans that it received after th quake, and in fact, couldn't receive most of the AID offered because it had too many creditors already in line to collect so countries refused to give it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ralph Nelson Elliott developed his Elliott Wave theory regarding the markets after observing both them, human nature and nature itself (especially in reference to the golden mean). Given that war involves human behavior and is cyclical in nature then we could examine if some of the tenets of the wave principle might apply. First let me draw an analogy to the 3 World Wars with the Wave Principle. First. there are 5 waves in an up move (3 impulse and 2 corrective). Impulse wave 1 = WWI, Impulse wave 2 = WWII and Impulse wave 3 = WWIII. Second in EW Theory the biggest waves are usually wave 3 in the case of commodities (ie physical shortages in w3) but are usually the biggest in wave 5 when it more involves human nature (ie the stock market). We can expect the biggest war to be WWIII with WWII as the 2nd worst. Another key corollary is one of wave equality where two of the impulse waves (out of 3) are related or share similar circumstances. In the markets this usually involves similar price change but could involve time or other characteristics as well. While I think that WWIII should be the biggest (climactic for humankind) we could see it share characteristics with WWI. WWI started with the assassination of Archduke Ferdinad of Austria on 28 June, 1914. It is entirely possible (assuming that this the start of WWIII is planned and controlled) that there will be another assassination of a political figure on the same date 100 years later to start WWIII. It is interesting that the numerology of 28 June 2014 =10+6 and 2+14 = 16 and 16 = 7 and 7; 7 +7 = 14 (as in 1914 and 2014)...also 14 is the inverse of 41 (1941 was the year that WWII went worldwide with the attack on the US at Pearl Harbor) The only thing that doesnt fit is that there are no fibonacci relationships but 100 years is exactly a century apart and is a square # (10 squared). The dates are not as important as are the causal events (political assassination) but they could apply. If we see a major political figure assassinated then we should be looking for the TPTB to "cry havoc! and let slip the dogs of war." (Perhaps this should be a new thread....)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I understand where you are coming from. I only used that specific event because of the implications. If the US could create earthquakes, wouldn't other nations of the world possess this technology as well? China? Russia? Japan?

Just a thought, maybe the US isn't behind these earthquakes. Maybe, lets say China, is using these quakes to disrupt and distract American attention while hurting our trade and increasing the need for their exports/labor?

I won't claim to be correct, but that is one possible scenario.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

i wasnt aware of that problem, tell me more.

do you mean like oil?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

Does any other nation claim to possess HAARP or tesla technology or a tectonic type weapon?
I dont think so....dont forget they are on the ring of fire. IF Haarp was involved wouldnt someone who follows this submit a post showing a spike on the chart at the same time as the earthquake (02:45 UTC) and claim that the epicenter was 10 km deep?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The US just wants to grab all the coal before the Aliens get it.

You see if the Aliens get the coal they will eat it. They especially like Anthracite but unfortunately it makes them flatulent. These earthquakes are caused by flatulent entities from Alpha Centauri. They must be stopped!

Lock up your coal!

You know it makes sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Oil, food, water. The basics.

The problem isn't necessarily concrete, it's the abstractions we've built on top that make everything inefficient, and manipulative.

The problem essentially comes down to a highly corrupt international monetary system that is sucking the potential out of the people in order to curb population explosion, and further environmental degradation.

The scarcities are, mostly, and for the time being, artificial. It seems the elite are attempting to force humanity onto a more sustainable path so that civilization won't falter. They are doing this by starving a good chunk of us, and stressing nations to the point of all out global war.

So actually, it does come back to dictators and religion, as a means to keep the party (civilization
) going. If this were allowed to unfold naturally, it seems that the next world war truly would be over resources, and the end result would likely be a return to barbarism.

It's totally a resource war as is, but this is mostly engineered, it seems. The resources are there, or the potential to acquire them is out there... it's just that our ability to actually take ownership of these resources,, to make it happen... that is being taken away from us.

We're being babied.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

fair enough, so we better start watching how we waste out resources. desalination plants are a must, we need to have another agricultural revolution, and an alternative to oil. down with the fed

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join