It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream of an Earthquake that happens DURING a Hurricane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In my dream we felt so helpless. We could not run outside our homes because of a Hurricane. Everyone wanted to run, but where? Some people ran to the basement, which was already flooded. Some people wanted to run to the roof of the building, but the wind was so strong and debris was flying around everywhere.
We were totally helpless.

What would happen if an Earthquake happened during a Hurricane? What would the resulting Tsunami wave do the the already fully formed Hurricane? Would it break it up or make it stronger or what? Have we ever seen such a thing ever happen?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

High winds and massive storms mixed with shaking ground and the potential for a tsunami (if the tremor happened off shore)

Its really not hard to imagine what it would be like. But its not very likely that a severe hurricane and a severe earthquake would happen at the same time.

Interesting dream. I've had some crazy ones too. Dont read too much into it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its just a dream!!

I have honestly dreamt of every crazy possibility and situation both good and bad that can be had on this planet. But I dont put an ounce of thought into ANY of it because it is JUST DREAMS!!!

Folks are going to wear themselves out trying to make things out of their dreams. Gee folks, its just dreams seriously!!

edit on 13-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

What I am getting from your dream, is that you are truly concerned about a situation arising that will leave out out of control of what's happening, to be in a helpless situation. The disasters that are in your dream is simply symbolic of a situation that would cause these feelings, so your subconscious mind used two disasters that could create these feelings.

This dream is based on a fear that you have, what would you do if you came face to face with such a situation. One way of dealing with this fear, is research, do your homework, not so much about if these two events could or could not happen at the same time, in your case this would be useless, as it would not truly allay your fears. For you the solution would be to create somewhere you could be safe no matter what disaster get's thrown your way. Are you the kind of person that believes in being prepared? If you are, then look into that, that is how you handle dealing with situations, you prepare for any event, if you are the type of person who believes in it. I'll elaborate on what I mean there in a minute. Knowledge in this instance, is your friend, the more you know about any given situation, the more prepared you will feel that you'll know how to handle it and you won't loose your cool and panic, therefore as avoid as much of a helpless situation, as knowing how to handle it, will be a tool you can use to get yourself out of that kind of situation. Mull it over in your head, try and devise a plan, how you would handle it if two disasters were thrown at you at the same time.

The other way, if you are a more spiritual person, is to spiritually tackle your fear. To grow yourself, in order to move past your fear and be able to make peace with yourself, therefore it will leave you prepared as well, as you will be in a place where whatever comes your way, comes your way, and you will handle it with calm, reflective energy. Basically what happens happens, and you will deal with it if and as it does. Making peace with what may be may be, is sufficient for those types of people who handle it in this way, to allay their fears.

Now to elaborate; everybody handles everything different, you need to choose the way that fits in with how you handle everything else, or it won't help you at all. If you are one to make sure you are prepared for any event, and you suddenly try to tackle this one from a spiritual angle, you will not feel assured that you will be ok if something happens. Same goes the other way around.

Ok, so now I will say the same thing that I have said in my other replies on dreams threads, if this explanation doesn't feel right for you, then it probably isn't, as dreams are very personal, and have a different meaning for different people. The other thing I want to mention is, I approached this dream purely on the physical angle, I did not touch on prophetic dreams, there is a reason for this, I don't know enough about prophetic dreams and I don't believe that I have grown enough within myself to be able to understand and explain prophetic dreams, therefore I don't touch on that. Whilst saying that, I must say, a LOT of people ARE having similar dreams to yours lately, that seem prophetic, for this reason I hope that someone else that is more knowledgeable than I, will be coming around to help you on that score and talk to you about that angle as well, this will then give you a much better explanation for your dream. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Its just a dream!!

I have honestly dreamt of every crazy possibility and situation both good and bad that can be had on this planet. But I dont put an ounce of thought into ANY of it because it is JUST DREAMS!!!

Folks are going to wear themselves out trying to make things out of their dreams. Gee folks, its just dreams seriously!!

edit on 13-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

haha yeah seriously. But, at least he didnt say something like "I had a pre-cognitive dream" or "Possible hurricane & tsunami in the future" or "I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE MWAHAHAHA"

I do, however, find it hilarious when people think their dreams warrant the creation of a thread. If that were the case, i would have something new and exiting for people to speculate over every morning. Like the time i was banging 15 smokin hot super models.

top topics

join