It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Fake and staged Tsunami at Japan military base?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
and besides this being a military installation and military and messes don't mix.
i think many people forget that some japaneses, have a silly little quark about being neat freaks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

the aircraft could of had damage to the landing gear that is not visable from the camra angle.
could have been stuck in the what appears to be drainage grates at the rear of craft.
could be they are all takin 5 for a smoke break.

edit on 13-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

Its quite obvious that you neither want to take into account any evidence provided against your silly claims, The truth is obvious to those who have an ounce common sense, And your cracked up because we refuse to see the point in faking damage when a tsunami has just wiped out a large proportion of japan, what your implying is nonthing less than completely foolish considering youve decided to make your own conspiricy based on 1.13 he minutes of footage of an airfield, You neither know which direction the tsunami was flowing, nor the severity of the damage in the area OR anything of the clean-up operation which is underway. Untill you have more evidence to support your Obsurd theories NEVER claim that someone else is wrong because your too singular minded to anaylise the footage with a meer side-thought of intellgence, I suggest you listen for once

link   
Are we trying to throw a conspiracy into the Japan incident? I hope not.

Not everything is a friggin conspiracy and when I see people pulling conspiracy theories out of their... butts..., it makes me want to punch a wall or something.

Makes me sick. I really think some people just sit at home manufacturing conspiracies just to make one.

Pathetic.

One of the most ridiculous ones was with the whole Jared Loughner incident. Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Japanese have just suffered a major earthquake, looking at 10,000+ casualties and nuclear disaster and your looking for conspiracies in mud on planes? Wow.

I'm sure they have better things to be doing than feeding the wants and needs of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
if you go to youtube so you can see it better, as they pan out from the last aircraft.
you can see the left tail wing is in the drainage grate, you cant tell how deep it is, but you can see it in the trench.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
it's at the 41 sec mark, and if you look at the first aircraft . it appears where the front landing gear is it is sitting
right over the trench,

with those to find i think we can say case solved.
edit on 13-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Why on earth would they want/need to hoax anything?

Thousands of their fellow countrymen have just lost their lives, tens of thousand more have had their lives changed forever and you think the military have nothing better to do than create a hoax?

You conspiracy theory nuts are just getting more and more ridiculous. Is it any wonder site like ATS get a bad name when there are people like you posting this sort of crap.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

NEVER claim that someone else is wrong because your too singular minded to anaylise the footage with a meer side-thought of intellgence, I suggest you listen for once

I never claimed you were wrong. But you sure like to tell me I'm unintelligent.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

As i say, It requires very little common sense to know the truth

edit on 13/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Why on earth would they want/need to hoax anything?

OK first of all I did say just above the video why they would hoax. I made a point of separating the paragraph to draw attention to it. So i'm going to ask you a question. Why would they hoax 9/11? Why does the military industrial complex hoax events? I'll give you the answer so you don't have to look it up - to profit from it. How much money has Haliburton made from the war? How much none existant damage will be attributed to the tsunami so the defense contractors can benefit? If you think that utilizing a natural disaster for profit doesn't go on then you've got a lot to learn.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Errrm I hate to be the one with common sense once again, But nobody is gonna to benifit from the Tsunami or rubbing soil on aircraft..... Especially not the Military.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Aircraft hangars have doors. They open and close. What may well have happened here is that some hangars with aircraft in them had their doors shut - as they would normally be. Other hangars - perhaps a Quick-reaction Unit - might have its doors open. Then suddenly, from out of nowhere virtually, comes the tide of water and all that it carried. The hangars with the open doors get flooded and the aircraft damaged. The hangars with the closed doors protect the aircraft from damage. The tsunami recedes taking the rubbish with it.
The CO says "Lets get the undamaged aircraft out onto the tarmac and then fly them off to somewhere safer in case there is another Tsunami". They can deal with the damaged aircraft later.

Make sense? It does to me. No conspiracy here imo.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

Then suddenly, from out of nowhere virtually, comes the tide of water and all that it carried. The hangars with the open doors get flooded and the aircraft damaged.

OK this is exactly what I thought. So the direction of Tsunami is towards the hangers right? The water and mud must have crossed the air field right? But the airfield is massive and as clean as a whistle. At 1:08 you can see 6 people on a tiny part of the airstrip and they look like tiny dots on the screen. Japan were not conducting any military exercises on the 11th. Their aircraft were grounded from what I've found out so far. No chemtrailing activity was reported on the 11th. I've searched and found nothing, but even if they were using military aircraft on the 11th, how would they land all those other craft on a debris scattered runway? Why are there only 2 jet fighters washed up? and not 10? Why are no windows broken on the ground floor of the building where the water tsunami should have been?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Errrm I hate to be the one with common sense once again, But nobody is gonna to benifit from the Tsunami or rubbing soil on aircraft..... Especially not the Military.

Well well well. It seems common sense didn't prevail then because if you think a defense contractor wouldn't take advantage of a natural disaster for profit then you've not being paying attention. Guess who's going to be putting in a big claim for several new aircraft? Who's going to benefit from that? Do you want a list?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They will get back what they lost! Start thinking, Honestly, why would they damage something they had in order to get back back what they damaged, There is no visable damage to the aircraft for gods sake! it probably just needs a Take-apart and scrub to get it functioning again, When One is faced with another potential Tsunami and possible nuclear disaster, Ones first thought is not to pile dirt on things to make it look good on your insurance claims, i say again, your reasoning is deficient to say the least....
edit on 13/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All the debris strewn about definitely looks like tsunami aftermath.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

my thrid post

the aircraft could of had damage to the landing gear that is not visable from the camra angle. could have been stuck in the what appears to be drainage grates at the rear of craft. could be they are all takin 5 for a smoke break.

and this from your reply to exroyalnavy

At 1:08 you can see 6 people on a tiny part of the airstrip and they look like tiny dots on the screen.

check out these screen shots

this is a 30 man crew my count. takin 5 for a smoke brake
i put in the chain of command.

this is 1 of 2 shots of the hanger.

2nd shot

this is the aircraft in the building

Text

1 of 2

i say it again with these shots case closed

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

i say it again with these shots case closed

Thanks for all you're input - I love the fact that you've analysed the footage. Maybe you're right. I don't know. I'm just looking at the facts that's all. Three other points: The clock above the door at the airbase says 10:10 am so if they could clear a huge airstrip in 4 hours of daylight and have it looking like no tsunami was there then I'd agree case closed. However, I've found more footage from Reuters and the hanger is only big enough to accommodate 3 jet aircraft, but there are 7 jets on the tarmac. 4 undamaged and lined up, 3 damaged. The Reuters footage shows a team of people sweeping the airstrip while those undamaged 4 jets were lined up on the tarmac, therefore those undamaged planes could not have taken off and neither could they have been in the hanger when the tsunami hit. It just doesn't make sense to me at all that those planes are clean and not effected by the tsunami.

la2

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is the most well documented Tsunami in history, unless any of you are geophysicists, please just accept that a 33 foot wall of water operates in ways we cannot yet understand.

Over 10000 people are dead, have some respect and compassion please, not everything in this world is a conspiracy!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join