It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO makes sharp 90-degree turns over Japan tsunami!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
People who think it's a cat are just plain stupid (No offense), those Tsunami waves are taking down buildings, dragging lorries cars and ships; But a Cat is able to run on and against the water, Really?

It's most likely a bird, that is the most sensible and realistic answer; Or a plastic bag of some sort being blown.
I think the cat theory is the best one. It really resembles an animal thats running on the "water". Why it doesn't sink is explained by the fact that the water is so thick with debris and soil that it's closer to a mud slide than anything else.

Just look how thick that "water" is where the (supposed) cat is running. Especially towards the end of the video you can tell it's more of a mud slide.

At the very least I think we can all agree that there's nothing alien here and the thread can be forgotten without guilt.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

I dont think everybody agrees with you so lets keep the thread alive shall we.. If its a cat its the fastest i have ever seen..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by Devino
This thing appears to be something attached to a cable that is fixed to the ground. The debris is moving and stretching the cable till the objected is snapped back. The object isn't moving it just appears so due to the rushing debris pile. It's possible that this is something that is connected to the light poles. Watch the location of the poles as they get bent over and then see where this object first pops up.

Good post
I agree it is something anchored to the ground - probably a cable.

Not only does the background motion of the tsunami moving give the impression that this object (whatever it is that is caught on the cable) is jumping around, but you can see the cable spring back as bits of floating debris push their way past the cable.

I think people on here need to watch it again, keeping this in mind, rather than making their mind up based on one or two initial viewings of the footage.

Thank you C.H.U.D.. Now I know that at least one person read my reply. I am amazed that no one else sees this.

What I see reminds me of a fishing lure attached to a line. I can only guess at why it is jumping up out of the water, perhaps it is because this object is attached to the middle of the line and is being pulled from two locations causing it to suspend above the water.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Anyone else would have their comment deleted. I was just expressing my opinions and feelings of disgust towards an inanimate website, not calling you names

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
hahahah and after watching that...a cat? the yacht reflection was better than that. should have gone with lens flare or sun spot or jupiter.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yep a cat LOL.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I just popped my ATS Cherry! Been following for a while and finally saw something that I felt that was needed to be shared. Well here goes:

I was looking at pics of the destruction in Japan on CNN.com at the following link:
www.cnn.com...

Somewhere in the middle I came accross the attached picture... what are your thoughts on this?

I hope this isn't a repost, my apologies to the mods if it is.

thanks

DaEminence

edit on 16-3-2011 by DaEminence because: Copy

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DaEminence

that is a cat.. just kidding ha ha

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ya those little ufos have been shooting at my windshield for years. i have to ask.. did people really think those birds were ufos, i mean alien controlled flying objects? if you think of all the possibilities before claiming "ufo" bird would win by a long shot, but you people already know this. right?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To quote Bambi...
"Bir duh."
"Bird, Bird, Bird, Bird, Bird".....

Just saying.
edit on 16-3-2011 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaEminence

wow nice! btw welcome to ats. that pic could use its own thread imo. after that 20 post limit is up you might consider it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaEminence
Hello ATS,

I just popped my ATS Cherry! Been following for a while and finally saw something that I felt that was needed to be shared. Well here goes:

I was looking at pics of the destruction in Japan on CNN.com at the following link:
www.cnn.com...

Somewhere in the middle I came accross the attached picture... what are your thoughts on this?

I hope this isn't a repost, my apologies to the mods if it is.

thanks

DaEminence

edit on 16-3-2011 by DaEminence because: Copy

Wow, nice find bro!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Thanks for the encouragement and welcome. ATS has a lot of info and kind of difficult to figure out at this time, hopefully I can come up with 18 more meaningful posts soon.

DaEminence

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Looks like a rabbit to me, tying to get the hell out of there. Those are fast buggers and they can hop like mad.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Its a ninja......

nahh of course its a ufo. Do we not believe our own proof? There are two main videos I have seen from japan showing these crafts and they exit the water in one of them and maybe both. They have a light tail behind them as they are very fast. Kind of reminds you of what a comet looks like just the personal version.

They were just chillen, hidding like usual, eating their lunch, and bam surrounded by a huge amount of water. I'd freak out too and thank my "technology" that I got away. Haha...Thank technology... I crack myself up...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join