It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO makes sharp 90-degree turns over Japan tsunami!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Updated list of possibilities for this UFO:

1. Galactic Federation UAV/United Federation of Planets scout scout ship orb

2. Frikkin bird

3. Lolcat

4. Reflection

5. Laser targeter

6. Charlie Sheen's warlockian tigerblood flying at 300 miles an hour.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
yeah go further, mess up your own thread. I can not understand this 10yo posts "frekkin bird" are you all retarded?
Stay focused!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by badw0lf

My teacher for my comedy class right now used to work with Shaun Micallef back in the day on Fast Forward as writers.

Just a bit of not-too-useful information I felt like sharing lol.

He sounds like a very fortunate man - Shawn is a legend! lol

It did take him a while to get noticed which is odd, but nonetheless, a talented funny man for a lawyer!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

This thing appears to be something attached to a cable that is fixed to the ground. The debris is moving and stretching the cable till the objected is snapped back. The object isn't moving it just appears so due to the rushing debris pile. It's possible that this is something that is connected to the light poles. Watch the location of the poles as they get bent over and then see where this object first pops up.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You know what, I really don't want to admit to this but while watching a live CNN update I saw the same phenomenon fly across the land skirting the waters, then hesitate and turn and continue.
Until the 'hesitation' I thought it might be a tiny tiny glare off the window of the helicopter - but - with the hesitation (and the helicopter did not) and then the 'object' reversing direction?

I'm a believer...

Can I prove it? No, I didn't record the live CNN report as I was watching it but when I find it here on ATS (as I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw it) I'll add my affirmation to the sighting.

peace

edit on 14-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

one with wings?
2nd

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

I love how at the end of the vid you posted is an ad for catnip.

"Want your cat to wallrun like Neo? Give him CATNIP!!!!

I Have to agree with another poster(Sorry, can't remember your name as I write this.) that it does appear to resemble a piece of paper caught in an updraft. Or otherwise It does look a lot like a bird.
edit on 14-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Sorry, off topic. But Micallef owns. Why the hell was his show canceled?

Ok, what's this in the vid...GO!
edit on 14-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have no doubt this event is being observed..I don't know about all videos but THEY are observing for sure

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

All I see is a dot that is reflecting off the camera somehow when it moves to another position... Digital days are ghere as well as the anomolies that go with that difital age...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I choose #4 - Reflection as the proper answer to this UFO... Sorry and I do believe we are being watched by Man and Angels and both in UFO's by definition to us, but not to them...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's a white monkey hopping.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
cant really tell what it is ,to me it looks like a squirrel .the way it jumps from object to object reminds me of a squirrel but its kinda white looking so unless its a albino squirrel i do not know

After watching it a few more times its probably to fast to a be squirrel
edit on 14-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devino

This thing appears to be something attached to a cable that is fixed to the ground. The debris is moving and stretching the cable till the objected is snapped back. The object isn't moving it just appears so due to the rushing debris pile. It's possible that this is something that is connected to the light poles. Watch the location of the poles as they get bent over and then see where this object first pops up.

Good post
I agree it is something anchored to the ground - probably a cable.

Not only does the background motion of the tsunami moving give the impression that this object (whatever it is that is caught on the cable) is jumping around, but you can see the cable spring back as bits of floating debris push their way past the cable.

I think people on here need to watch it again, keeping this in mind, rather than making their mind up based on one or two initial viewings of the footage.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
owe my god op, if i was in your shoes and i heard, # i am blind and do not see what your referring too, owe i am a moron and i cannot beleive this could be an ufo, i would shoot these idiots, seriously, if your that benighn and you cannot follow the ops ufo with either your accrediated glasses with the HUGE circle around it, and or you are a harvard law student with a iq of 90 plz move back in with your parents! As me and my friends have been like what the f is going on have calculated over 7 ufo's flying over japan.

owe and for all you harvard law school students? a ufo is something you canot identify! as is the case of the op's thread
my god, watch another show of who wants to become a millionaire as the ignorance just keeps getting worse as that flood progresses right?

edit on 15-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
owe my god op

owe i am a moron

owe and for all you harvard law school students?

I think you Owe us another post because i couldnt understand your last one...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Mathoryn because: Owe Noes!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It cannot be a cat, or a bird, If its an animal, the animal's got to be at least the size of a lion. Look at the debris around, specially the car.. the thing jumping around is almost half the size of the car. This is atleast 10 times bigger than a cat or a monkey.. by comparing the debris around.

Was reading at another users comment on youtube, one guy claims he is into paranormal studies, and he believes its a spirit of a dead who got drowned in the tsunami.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hey, I was watching this horrible tragedy unfold at home from my computer and I noticed what I believe you were describing in your post. Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

It starts at about the 2:01 mark till about the 2:12 mark, what exactly is that black object that goes streaking across the screen from the middle? It heads from the left along the shoreline across the screen to the right, it crosses the white crest of the wave before going off screen.

Let me know if this is what you saw. I am curious what you and everyone here at ATS thinks once they have seen it. If someone says its a helicopter, then please tell me exactly where I can go to watch them fly it live.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It looks like a mouse cursor. Maybe the video was made and then reformatted and someone was moving the cursor across the screen while the video copied.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
It looks like a mouse cursor. Maybe the video was made and then reformatted and someone was moving the cursor across the screen while the video copied.

Are you serious bro? lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join