It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO makes sharp 90-degree turns over Japan tsunami!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lmao. Wow. That sir, is a bird. They're in almost every tsunami video in multiple spots.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is other ones I noticed...I do not have opinion on what it mayt or may not be, but I thought that I would post the freeze frame from the youtube so others can see.

You will see these two others located at the tip of my arrow and youtube video time move as well. I said that I wouldnt comment as to what it is, but I would imagine there is much wind current from the rushing water causing debris to scatter.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
was just about tolink the same vid from the bbc it leaps a fair distance on the first one..
2nd

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Gee you just had to...

captain obvious much? thank you but i don't think i or pretty much anyone on ats needs to be reminded of what U.F.O. stands for.

as infact i used the word UFO as its mainly used, wich is to say its being or crafts from other planets...
any reasonable person would understand that, instead of digging for little slips where to take stabs at.

this to say

this post is totally off topic and a waste of time, but then again so was yours.

stop trollin'

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
actualy I think it is a different angle to that, here is the BBC News

at about 25 seconds in, its the same thing, I think the original video is taken from the white helicopter mistaken for a ufo emerging from the left in this video

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm starting to think the cat theory seems more likely than the bird.

However, that jump at around the 15-16 sec mark is remarkable.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Looks to me like a reflection from the helo on the water. Note the angle of the sun (by observing shadows) in relation to the helo and the bright dot.

Plainly the dot is very close to or on the surface of the dirty water. Why would a UFO be down there instead of up high? They never saw dirty water before?

It is very proper to attempt to explain UFO sightings in ordinary terms. This way we keep from being called "looney toons" and "whackos" by critics.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

good point !ho i cant remember who it was who had a dig at my comments about the lunar orbit but thank you for the put down i tried to get my head around the math but im not that savy i am qualified in 2 fields of engineering hydraulics and foundry technology.but i dont know everything maybe the nice person that had a dig at me knows everything but beware the last person who knew everything was nailed to a cross sorry about the rant but i thought this was a social site and i am new to it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
at those guys saying that is a bird..that is weak very weak IMO...never seen a bird fly like that ever in my life and have that acceleration and move so wildly..if that is a bird then I am a monkey's uncle

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
and those guys saying that is a cat...wow...that is also very weak....a cat that can jump at awesome speeds like spiderman in tsunami waves...riiiight

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

if that is a bird then I am a monkey's uncle

I'm already a monkey's nephew, but I agree, so maybe we're related!

No way that is a bird. I was thinking flying fish maybe, They are very fast, but not that big. Anything else would be heading to shore, not hopping across debris going toward the sea.

This is truly worth looking at; I have found the same thing hopping across the debris on seemingly independently sourced videos of the same event. Does not look like a reflection from a chopper IMO. No cat could cover that territory in that kind of leap.

Looks like something escaping the wrath of the tsunami, but what????

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'm still cracking up that someone said "Entei"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

What is entei?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

At first I thought it was a bird - you can see a the wing shape, but it did change direction very fast.
I think it is plastic - being blown one direction and then being battered by a sudden gust from a different direction.
edit on 13-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
So 3 possible options so far:

1. Galactic Federation UAV

2. Bird (what type?)

3. Lolcat

a tsunamibird.

Might I add, most likely dead now

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

My teacher for my comedy class right now used to work with Shaun Micallef back in the day on Fast Forward as writers.

Just a bit of not-too-useful information I felt like sharing lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Nice spot, no idea, couldn't even stab at guessing - but one things for sure - when you watch the extended BBC clip, the object in question moves completely differently, and at much greater speeds than any of the other birds in the video (of which there are many). Who knows

The Metrodome horseman making a cameo appearance perhaps?

edit on 14-3-2011 by markymint because: more stuff

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
so is it safe to say it's from this planet?

and its massively common among the debris on any developed nation, scratch that, common among the debris of any nation.

lightweight and prone to be airborne while performing death defying stunts

FLY Plastic Bag FLY

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is it possible that it is a fruitless waste of time to pick apart little random videos on YouTube? Trying to work at this like it's a job or something. "Wait, we are awaiting a high definition copy to enhance the random light to analyze. We will loop the audio and post discrepancies." This is just weird. Can't we find better things to do?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
UFO 90-degree turns over JAPAN tsunami!

Ignore the helicopter video.

This is incredible!

First we had the Anderson Cooper video showing it cloaking now this one showing it's maneuverability.
edit on 13/3/11 by galactictuan because: correct video added lol

Looks like a laser targetter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join