It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO makes sharp 90-degree turns over Japan tsunami!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

John Lennon also said 'Happiness is a warm gun', 'Bang, bang, shoot,shoot'.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

debunking the debunkers: he posted the wrong vid!!!
now the vid is online and it looks like ehm...
weird

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn
I think its a fast cat (or fast animal) jumping from object to object
thats what it looks like to me anyway.

It's a bird, no questions about it.

NOTE: A FAST CAT???....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN

debunking the debunkers: he posted the wrong vid!!!
now the vid is online and it looks like ehm...
weird

there is no need of debunking in this case ...I am an UFO believer but this is nothing ...just an animal running away from an catastrophy

Originally posted by Trueman
NOTE: A FAST CAT???....

yes a cat ...I am sure you have seen one before ...four legs, fuzzy tail, running and jumping like crazy when they are in danger ...use the floating house besides is as reference how far it jumps from debris to debris. I am quite sure it´s a cat
edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If it is a cat it sure can jump a great distance. Just re-watched the video again for the fourth time and about 16 seconds it seems to make a huge leap between debris.

Could be a bird too however the stop-start erratic movements don't appear to fit with the aerodynamics of any bird I can think of.

Weird.
edit on 13-3-2011 by MattC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
UFO 90-degree turns over JAPAN tsunami!

Ignore the helicopter video.

This is incredible!

First we had the Anderson Cooper video showing it cloaking now this one showing it's maneuverability.
edit on 13/3/11 by galactictuan because: correct video added lol

Yeah, I see it. I would say that it is maybe paper caught up in drafts and wind caused by the water rush or even just existing wind in the opposite direction of the water.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

how does someone find that little dot in all that debris? unless they put it there? I could have watched that video 1000000000 times and never seen this... I'll pull up another video of that shot and see if its there..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I noticed it straight away.....then I found more

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good eye to pick that object out with all that is going on, but sorry, with the amount of air displacement around a mountain of water and debris its most likely some type of sideing or light weight material. The winds surounding that wall would be changing directions accounting for the movement, just like a wall cloud in front of a fast moving storm. ( IMHO )
edit on 13-3-2011 by HombreAlone because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Assuming the video hasn't been edited: it doesn't look like a bird or animal trying to escape the tsunami. It is moving considerable distances wiith every leap, and taking angles that don't seem birdlike nor catlike.

It is weird IMO. I just hope some a$$---- isn't playing mind games again with CGI.

ETA: maybe someone had a Yeti or Chupacabras in the basement when TSHTF.

edit on 13-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Someone said John Lear was dead in this thread.....He's not is he?

Not heard about him dying?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I dont know how to go with this vid but people, please, its not any kind of animal jumping arround. Look at the distances, look at the roof of the house and compare it to the van floating nearby.

Also when it lifts up, it goes straight upwards and around 0:12-0:14 you can see it landing, and then it speeds up to the right upper corner to turn 180° into the other direction. look at it it´s unnatural. Look how it accelarates to the left in a "perfect" straight line. Look how it lands on the roof. It stops imidiatly, this is not the way how birds land in my opinion.

whatever it is, for me its clearly not a bird or a cat jumping arround.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I grew up around cats and they don't move that good. If it were a bird it would have to be injured or else it would just fly away, but an injured bird couldn't fly that fast! I don't know any other animals that can run on water except for the Jesus Lizard and that's not it. I'm going with reflection? Maybe? Angels looking for survivors? Reflection from the moving water and not the helicopter!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
but i rather say i do not know what it is than to jump to the conclusion it's a UFO...

Just wanna jump in here to say that UFO means "Unidentified Flying Object", therefore to say you "do not know" what something is means it is indeed a UFO

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
People who think it's a cat are just plain stupid (No offense), those Tsunami waves are taking down buildings, dragging lorries cars and ships; But a Cat is able to run on and against the water, Really?

It's most likely a bird, that is the most sensible and realistic answer; Or a plastic bag of some sort being blown.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

how does someone find that little dot in all that debris? unless they put it there? I could have watched that video 1000000000 times and never seen this... I'll pull up another video of that shot and see if its there..

I starred that, because I think the same. I could have watched it a million times and missed it each one. Also good idea!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
People who think it's a cat are just plain stupid (No offense), those Tsunami waves are taking down buildings, dragging lorries cars and ships; But a Cat is able to run on and against the water, Really?

It's most likely a bird, that is the most sensible and realistic answer; Or a plastic bag of some sort being blown.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I too scoffed at the cat theory when I firt read it but after viewing this over and over I can see where it's coming from. It does have the characteristics of an animal leaping around albeit at a seemingly incredible rate. Towards the end of the video I can even start to make out legs on the object (watching it in the highest HD format available). To my mind it appears reminiscent of the way a hare would run when escaping from a predator - they are capable of very fast bursts of speed and also very quick changes in direction. Here's a vid of one running from a car at 50 kmh.

Assuming this object is jumping on top of the debris it should be possible to make an estimate of its size from nearby recognized objects and hence calculate its speed and whether it exceeds that of any known animal that would likely be in the area.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I doubt it is an animal of any sort.

I doubt it is a "craft" of any sort.

IMHO, this is a reflection.

Take it or leave it.

A2D

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join