It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO makes sharp 90-degree turns over Japan tsunami!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
UFO 90-degree turns over JAPAN tsunami!

Ignore the helicopter video.

This is incredible!

First we had the Anderson Cooper video showing it cloaking now this one showing it's maneuverability.
edit on 13/3/11 by galactictuan because: correct video added lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I do not see what you're referring too?? All I see is a news helicopter....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Where is it? I saw the helicopter and a bunch of birds.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
LOL sorry guys, i linked to the wrong video lol, will fix it now.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I looked at the video several times , I don't see any ufo . What time frame on the video did you see the ufo ?

link   
mind to point out what are we supposed to see here?

have watched it three times now and don´t see an UFO

edit

...omg ...are you serious?!

This I had seen in the other video aswell and felt sad for the cat or whatever it is triying to save its life..

...actualy I never replied to an UFO thread and said this is bull# ..but an UFO common
edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/3/2011 by InDeMioN because: (no reason given)

link   
around the 20second mark, over the greyish roof?

it does make a 90 degree turn, so it is not a bird, and it isn't a part of the debris either as it's moving in the opposite direction, but i rather say i do not know what it is than to jump to the conclusion it's a UFO...

can be some sort of reflection on the lens...

but no wait, it is deffinatly a bird... perspective and the displacement of the debris makes it look like an impossible turn, but it's actually a bird trying to look for a place to land, the issue is there is none as it's all being swept away so the bird is just making an erratic flight.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
does it seem to come outthe sea ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

lol Mistakes happen. I watched it. Looks like a bird on a piece of debris that flies off.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
around the 20second mark, over the greyish roof?

it does make a 90 degree turn, so it is not a bird, and it isn't a part of the debris either as it's moving in the opposite direction, but i rather say i do not know what it is than to jump to the conclusion it's a UFO...

can be some sort of reflection on the lens...

but no wait, it is deffinatly a bird... perspective and the displacement of the debris makes it look like an impossible turn, but it's actually a bird trying to look for a place to land, the issue is there is none as it's all being swept away so the bird is just making an erratic flight.

Yes, the bird option is most certainly plausible. We need a higher quality video to check that out.

And if it is, what type of bird? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Around the 15-16 sec mark is what I find the most interesting.

And the other option of the moving debris adding to the 90-degree turn making it seem like an illusion of it doing quick turns is also possible.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just my unprofessional opinion, but it sure looked like a panicked bird in flight to me.
It appear to be looking for a place to land.

After looking at it several more times, and in higher definition, it sure has some strange movement.
edit on 3/13/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This website makes me sick.

Just look into the subject of UFOs, get the # over it. This is a debunking website. You could video tape a human being and they would tell you they would like another video of the area surrounding it so they could make up their mind. Its probably just a reflection on a yacht.

Everything that people have been warning us would happen is happening NOW. I'm afraid this is all just the beginning. This website is a joke. We should start demanding some real answers before its too late. Yes there is other intelligent life out in the universe and yes they know we are here.

Prepare while you still can. Its funny now that # is beginning to hit the fan this website is lamer than ever. I dont think its a coincidence. This website is monitored very closely. It is not a website to deny ignorance and post top secret documents. This website is for high school kids to smoke weed and look at. Its now filled with more ignorance than ever.

Because many more people are waking up and beginning to ask questions, they turn to the internet for answers, in which case they end up being directed here. Then, they will find all the answers tptb want them to receive. Nibiru...what a joke right? Yeah, right...thats why NASA just happened to stumble upon Tchye. UFOs? Aliens? Noooo we are alone in the universe. Thats just a plane.

Don't put down your fellow ATSers, always be civil and polite...unless its John Lear.

ITS ALL A JOKE!

Why do so many people hate on him when he had cold hard proof of objects on the moon and before and after photos of nasa photoshopping? Oh yeah thats right, ridicule him because he makes sense! Thats why he was killed too, because he was such a loon not making any sense what so ever, they had to go out of their way to silence him.

I dont think so.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think its a fast cat (or fast animal) jumping from object to object
thats what it looks like to me anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

We were having a civil conversation here until you showed up. Did you even watch the video? Or are you just ranting about percieved ills?

And when was John Lear killed? Do you even have your facts straight? As far as I know, Lear is still alive. Maybe I missed it though?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

I totally get you man.

As John Lennon said, "they say i'm just a dreamer, but I hope one day you'll JOIN ME, and the world will be as ONE."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

Just look into the subject of UFOs, get the # over it. This is a debunking website. You could video tape a human being and they would tell you they would like another video of the area surrounding it so they could make up their mind. Its probably just a reflection on a yacht.

Everything that people have been warning us would happen is happening NOW. I'm afraid this is all just the beginning. This website is a joke. We should start demanding some real answers before its too late. Yes there is other intelligent life out in the universe and yes they know we are here.

Prepare while you still can. Its funny now that # is beginning to hit the fan this website is lamer than ever. I dont think its a coincidence. This website is monitored very closely. It is not a website to deny ignorance and post top secret documents. This website is for high school kids to smoke weed and look at. Its now filled with more ignorance than ever.

Because many more people are waking up and beginning to ask questions, they turn to the internet for answers, in which case they end up being directed here. Then, they will find all the answers tptb want them to receive. Nibiru...what a joke right? Yeah, right...thats why NASA just happened to stumble upon Tchye. UFOs? Aliens? Noooo we are alone in the universe. Thats just a plane.

Don't put down your fellow ATSers, always be civil and polite...unless its John Lear.

ITS ALL A JOKE!

Why do so many people hate on him when he had cold hard proof of objects on the moon and before and after photos of nasa photoshopping? Oh yeah thats right, ridicule him because he makes sense! Thats why he was killed too, because he was such a loon not making any sense what so ever, they had to go out of their way to silence him.

I dont think so.

Your right about 1 thing...You can find ALL the dis-info you want right here.....I just overlook it as stupity...Not everyone has a brain, you know....it's reallt funny to me though as they think TPTB are going to save them...ha ha ha...They are going to die just like all the others that are not prepared....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So 3 possible options so far:

1. Galactic Federation UAV

2. Bird (what type?)

3. Lolcat

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

ITS ALL A JOKE!

I dont think so.

what a rant.

i think you are totally wrong on that rant, though i understand your feelings and i agree to some extent..

was it really necessary to go to that length? over what is probably a seagul?

how does a million youtube fake vids and people seeing ufos in toasted bread help a thruthfull UFO cause anyway?

so just because it is very likely that intellignent life exists somewhere and we mayt have been visited, does that mean we have to be like "amen my space brother" everytime someone sees something they cannot explain.

sorry but i think your aproach to ufology is quite religious in nature, like religious people you are assuming if something is real it must mean its real every time and everywhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah, what's great about this website is that it allows people to offer opinions.

Everyone is on their own path and search for truth.

What you know, others may not totally understand based on their upbrining, understanding, and research.

A website like this allows you to offer your opinion so that maybe others will come to UNDERSTAND where YOU are coming from and why you believe this or that.

That's where the fun in discussions come in. But when it becomes a flame war, then that's not very productive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join