It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am goin to Prague tommorrow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
With my g/f well actually she left today i only decided that i wanted to go, Prague i am told is cheap i am very excited about this.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How long does it take to fly? That's got to ba a continent and a half. Phew, glad I'm not on that flight.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well i am in H.K so i've got H.K-Bangkok Bangkok-Vienna Vienna-Prague!
1 hell of a trip but its worth it cos i aint paying for it! well not str8 away anyway!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
One word for you man, COFFEE. That sounds like a long day.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
BRAHAHAHAHAH i dont drink coffee guess i should start then!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
BRAHAHAHAHAH i dont drink coffee guess i should start then!

There's always speed but if you get caught at customs, you're going to be the room mate of some HUGE guy named Yuri.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Speed dont tempt me (j/k)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ahhh, Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, so I've heard.
And it is indeed very cheap.
I live in Vienna, btw, also one of the most beautiful cities in the world

I guess all old european cities are great, lots of history, culture, nice architecture, museums, parks, rivers, etc, etc.

But also a fantastic night life !!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey have fun.

Prague is supposed to be a great city with a good nightclubs, from what I've read.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Email from Prague beer here is very cheap.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
prague is one of he most beautiful cities in europe becaue it was spared, buy God's Grace from the Germans in the War. i cannot say what i really feel due to the probability that this site is governed by homosexual crybabies. i know a honest homosexual or two but the homosexuals that run this site are frieghty tricks and will denie all truth. the thread will most likely be removed tomorrow; just recognize the lack of intelligent replies.

exculding Drunk; Drunk is probably the only moderator on this board that thinks for himself. have fun brother. the architecture in Prague is beautifully ancient. sorry if you are homo, i don't have any problems with gays; just the fricken' fake crybaby queers who fork things up!!!

just keepin' real
peace

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Prague is a very nice second home. Very "Bohemian" for obvious reasons.

drunk, after you're Urquelled out, try the absinthe.

And a trip up to the Russian built observation tower (not on your standard tourist route) is worth it for the subway rides and the pedestrian tunnel and the walk on the way and the climbing babies.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Have a good one man, I've always wanted to go there so make sure to fill us in how it was when you get back.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I once had an adventure in Prague. We stayed the first night at what we thought was, well, accomodations. What we got was somthing that looked like it was ight out of a gangster film - two mattresses on the floor, an empty elevator shaft with broken windows, a shared bathroom too scary to venture into for a shower, a nail for a lock... and it was rather expensive. So we went and found a really cheap hostel with far better accomodations the next day.

The rest of prague was great. Except the train home, but that's another story (mostly involving me, a friend, a train stairwell and two gigantic packs).

Cercey

[Edited on 29-7-2004 by Cercey]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'll share Prague train ride stories if you do. Anything to do with border crossings into Germany?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Or a compact sized railway porter who insists on carrying your giant-size luggage and all you can tip him with is a few coins and a chocolate bar?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, I was living in Germany at the time and my friend and I decided to go to Prague for a couple days. We went through a travel agency, partically, for tickets and stuff. So we get on the train and everything is dandy - until we get to the border. That's when the ticket person came along for our tickets -and then started babbling at us in Czech. Neither of us speak Czech. So then she tries German, and we get that we have to pay more and we both kind of freak because we don't have a whole lot of money. Turns out it was only about four marks more, but it was kind of scary, financially.

Once there the train station was how we ended up with the "ghetto hostel" as we jokingly called it (see previous post). My advice: there's a really cheap great hostel right by "the" bridge.

On the way back the train was packed. Really packed. There weren't any seats left at all. So we squashed oursevles and our packs into a stairwell and tried not to get too cramped. Not the worst thing ever, but rather annoying.

So, what are your stories? We looked (and were) poor college kids with no money and large back packs, so porters stayed clear of us.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We are now in Slovakia stayed in Bratislava(crap) nothing to see we are now in Stary Smokovec beautiful place!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
prague is one of he most beautiful cities in europe becaue it was spared, buy God's Grace from the Germans in the War. i cannot say what i really feel due to the probability that this site is governed by homosexual crybabies. i know a honest homosexual or two but the homosexuals that run this site are frieghty tricks and will denie all truth. the thread will most likely be removed tomorrow; just recognize the lack of intelligent replies.

exculding Drunk; Drunk is probably the only moderator on this board that thinks for himself. have fun brother. the architecture in Prague is beautifully ancient. sorry if you are homo, i don't have any problems with gays; just the fricken' fake crybaby queers who fork things up!!!

just keepin' real
peace

Dude i aint a mod anymore

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
First,let me say goodluck to drunk in Prague.I'm sure you'll have a great time there.

Now to address the juvenile post by panchovilla.

Originally posted by panchovilla

just keepin' real
peace

Well,I'm not going to remove it.If you want to look like an immature idiotic homophobe that is fine by me.Obviously most of your social interaction takes place in the school playground and if you really think that staff here are going to take pathetic insults like that seriously then you are very much mistaken.You only let yourself down with this childish "homo" namecalling.

Or are you trying to look big infront of everyone else ?

Thankfully the members who read this and who have replied all have a mental age well in excess of yours.Atleast when they make any observations they are mature and constructive.

Who are you anyway ? I vaguely recall the name but I can't link it to anything of note...........

One fair warning though, if you show that you can't behave with maturity and respect,not only for staff but for members also,you'll be shown the door.ATS staff may not be homosexual as you assert but we respect all social groups and simply can't take offence at ignorant insults like these..

Now, I'll leave you to reflect in the illusionary warmth of the new found notoriety your juvenile comments hoped might bring you.

You da man!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join