It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member (former luker) - Tunnel from WI State Capital Bldg. to Bank!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Found the following information this morning while checking various news sites:
There's a tunnel leading from the Wisconsin State Capital building to a parking garage owned by M & I bank.
www.alternet.org...
This tunnel is also mentioned here www.huffingtonpost.com... just do a search for the word tunnel and you'll find it. It is truly amazing how deep the connections between the politicians and the bankers are. Down the rabbit hole with them all!

On another note, this is my first post here at ATS and I hope this info helps add to the ongoing discussion.

Be nice.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Tunnel?? Of course this tunnel is real, and almost public knowledge. I say almost cause you wouldn't know unless you look. But yes this tunnel connects the capital, with the underground parking garage under M&I(this parking garage is used for M&I employee parking). And yes this garage was under lockdown as well as the capital. As a matter of fact there were fully armed, in full riot gear 'individuals' securing the entrance to the tunnel from the parking area. I DO NOT have evidence to prove to the world that this is so, but I have talked to several employees of M&I who have stated this to be true. I encourage everyone who can to investigate this as I have. Upon my next trip to Madison I will try to take a snap shot of this. I just posted a few pics from 3-12-11 on the LOCK down thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just as an after thought, If you have google earth, look for the capital, and search for M&I Banks, you will find A M&I bank directly across the street from the capital. Yes the tunnel runs under the square Kinda interesting huh

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hope4better

Yes, now I wonder how old this tunnel is and if there are other tunnels between government buildings and banks? Like in D.C. leading to the IMF bank.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi,

welcome home.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My state legislative building in Illinois also has tunnels. I'm not sure its all that uncommon

top topics

join