It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Originally posted by misspickle
Did you READ the links i used in one of my posts? it doesnt sound like it- shall i say it again yes he is a fantasy WRITER but the book is not fantasy, it is packed with eveidence and trained historians.

I did read the links. And if the book was packed full of evidence and information from historians you wouldn't continually state it's just theory. You'd be stating it's established fact, which I've noticed you haven't done.

I'm sure the book was an interesting read and on occasion I like to read books and essays that might be considered "alternative history" but simply because somebodies wild ideas are labeled as "theories" doesn't make them worth considering or legit. With enough time I can create a theory proving Elvis may have aided in the building of the Pyramids, I could offer you dates and my own Egyptian translations to back this silly theory...would that make it something worth considering simply because I could connect Elvis with the Egyptians? Of course not. This "theory" of aliens aiding in the construction and design of the Pyramids is no different.

Some people cannot believe THEORIES- we are not all saying that the ALIENS DEFFINATLEY DID, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THEY BUILT THE PYRAMIDS.

Do you have any proof that they didnt- i havent seen you use any sources, and i for one dont think i know more than and archeologist or whatever- i am just OPENING MY MIND...

I don't recall ever saying anybody did swear on their life that aliens built the pyramids.

It's funny you should ask me to prove aliens didn't help build the pyramids because that just doesn't make sense. Why should I be expected to shove established historical fact (not theory) aside in order to disprove your theory? The burden of proof is on those that wish to establish a theory as fact.

I understand you're just "opening your mind" but don't do it at the expense of your common sense and ability to distinguish fact from theory.

I feel like all i am doing is repeating what i have said alot- in different ways- when is it going to hit you that we are not all saying we are better- we dont think we know more- everyone is discussing what they believe and different theories.

You do seem to be repeating yourself which only goes to prove you cannot confront my opinions with anything more than the parroting of somebody who desires to believe in something they know holds no fact. I don't claim to be better than anybody else nor do I feel any of you are...what I do feel is that you're doing a great disservice to yourself and the Pyramid builders, archaeologists, egyptologists and others by continually harping about aliens building something that is obviously some of mankinds greatest achievements.
[edit on 7/24/2004 by Sinobyte]

I have quoted you whole post as it really made me laugh- if i turned round and said they were fact not theorys i would get even more of a flaming from you, for saying they were fact.

The whole Iswear on my life bit- it was a JOKE- jeez...

Linking Elvis to the Egyptians- YOU CANNOT USE THAT AS AN EXAMPLE- oh dear.

I keep repeating myself- because you are not listening you are taking it all over your head- not even considering- you havent agreed with a word i have said.

And i have plenty of common sense- i just have an open mind to new ideas.

Its not because i believe in something that has no fact- your wrong there is plently of evidence, and no thats not discrediting any archeologist ect.

I cannot be bothered to aurgue my point as you are never going to see the point we are all trying to make- it all started off as a nice disscusion about a THEORY ( yes a theory- i said theory not fact)- yes it is nice to get others opinions- but when it gets to name calling and personal comments- its no longer worth it.

Believe what you want to believe- as i will believe what i want to believe and lets leave it at that- as this is going no where.

[edit on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I must state:

The construction of the pyramids where built over several centuries not over a small amount of time, the first pryamids that were built did not stand up as well as latter ones...but like most things the more you do something the better at it you get...hence forth the great pryamid.

I am somewhat dubious about the technilogical requirements for undertaking such projects..... My own personal thoughts are that they found some type of blue print and replicated it. ..(maybe Myan or extra terrestrial) ..... or maybe, just maybe manpower did get it done; but to be so perfect? I cannot be sure.

Also Sinobytes theory of dolphins making the pyramids is very credible....I once saw a photo of a dolphins flipper print in the sand !!!! and with that in mind, it must be true....

Regards

BOONDOG

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There was no need for help to build them. In fact, the Egyptian Power Elite built the pyramids, and they were treated in great luxury. They had the knowledge to build them, because they were smart. Probably, if slaves have done them, they would have required a lot of help from the aliens...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't know how the Egyptians built the pyramids.

But then, I find it hard to comprehend how Medieval Frenchmen could have built the Cathedral at Chartres.

And I haven't a clue how on earth you'd build a nuclear reactor.

So maybe they were all built by aliens?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boon_Dog
Also Sinobytes theory of dolphins making the pyramids is very credible....I once saw a photo of a dolphins flipper print in the sand !!!! and with that in mind, it must be true....

Sorry Boon Dog but I've upgraded my theory to Elvis and I've removed the Dolphins.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Linking Elvis to the Egyptians- YOU CANNOT USE THAT AS AN EXAMPLE- oh dear.

Sure I can. If people can shove established evidence concerning the Pyramid builders aside in favor of adding aliens why can't I add Elvis? Is that theory too crazy even for an "open minded thinker"?

I keep repeating myself- because you are not listening you are taking it all over your head- not even considering- you havent agreed with a word i have said.

And i have plenty of common sense- i just have an open mind to new ideas.

Its not because i believe in something that has no fact- your wrong there is plently of evidence, and no thats not discrediting any archeologist ect.

You keep repeating yourself because you dislike my stand on established evidence and my refusal to agree that the theory of aliens builders is plausible. I understand it's a theory...but it's no more credible than my Elvis or Dolphin theories.

I'm open to quite a bit, especially new and interesting concepts and theories but this nonsense "theory" has been making it's rounds for years through the UFO community and it still doesn't make sense.

I cannot be bothered to aurgue my point as you are never going to see the point we are all trying to make- it all started off as a nice disscusion about a THEORY ( yes a theory- i said theory not fact)- yes it is nice to get others opinions- but when it gets to name calling and personal comments- its no longer worth it.

Believe what you want to believe- as i will believe what i want to believe and lets leave it at that- as this is going no where.

You can't be bothered to "argue" your point because you have nothing credible to justify your continued insistance that this "theory" is backed with evidence. I'm well aware of what a theory is and not all ideas are theories and they aren't made more credible because more people believe them.

You continue to be "open minded". I'll continue to think critically. The world and UFO community needs both.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Egyptians filled the basement of the pyramids with water, and used special ships in that to pull the stones to their places. It is amazing how was done, and has nothing to do with slaves. It required very high level of knowledge. All they have this done for, is to bury another man. Isn't it strange?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
All they have this done for, is to bury another man. Isn't it strange?

There are no actual tombs in the great pyramids.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I just checked her website and that same perdiction is there under the "perdictions" section

www.sylvia.org...

[edit on 21-7-2004 by d1k]

Yeah. Right. Uh huh! This lady is really
wacked.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
do you have anything to comment on this subject formerfed?- thats all you came here to write?- what was the point?- it was completly off subject.

If your gonna post something please write something that is worthwhile reading !.

[edit on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't think my comment regarding Sylvia was off-target considering her prediction was quoted by d1k in this thread with a link.

In my humble opinion, I believe it is unrealistic to speculate about aliens assisting with the construction of the pyramids without first gaining a consensus on the fundamental question of intelligent life existing elsewhere.

Considering I just recently joined this board, perhaps I am a little ignorant about everyones prior agreement on this key point. Maybe you have already exhausted discussion and made this conclusion already hence I would beg your forgiveness as the thread must have been deleted when it was no longer needed. As a newcomer, I get the distinct impression some of you are willing accept aliens may have assisted with the construction of pyramids without clearly establishing your "true colors" on the ET issue in black and white. Could you please bring me into the fold on this issue first so I know where each of you stand and I do not blunder again.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I didnt mean that to sound so horrible!!!!

This thread yes is exhausted, i agree.

To be honest it has just ended up with a big disagreement between a few people, i havent posted in this one for a while, but when i saw that someone else had posted i was interested to see what they had to say.

I am glad you replied with some reasoning and your own view.

My view is that it could be possible that man was stronger then- eg mentaly and spitritualy, and probably had more common sense, and that technology has mad our brains lazy, well we dont use them to their full extent.

I think it is possible that aliens helped build the pyramids- but there are losts of different theorys and different evidence going around.

But anyway you can really see my point throughout this thread, so i wont go on.

Dont wanna get off to a bad start- like i said this thread has cause a disagreement!

Have fun

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sinobyte

You are correct - there is, of course, no evidence to prove anything other than that man built the pyramids. While extra terrestrials inexorably exist, there is no evidence to prove they have visited this planet.

Current evidence points to the probability that the pyramids were created by man.

The question is "how?"

None of the theories (ramps, physics etc) are 100% proven. There is some evidence, but in the end, the only reason these theories are more widely accepted is because of this evidence (however inconclusive it may be) and because people can build ramps easier than they can summon ET.

May I draw your attention to the (at the very least) curious statistics, posted earlier: -

www.crystalinks.com...

Why are the 3 pyramids aligned with the belt of orion?
Why all the measurements, relative to important figures such as 365.24?
How are the measurements SO accurate?
How did the ancient Egyptians not only know the distance between here and the sun / other stars and planets?
What about the mortar?
Why do the stones allow for expansion and contraction, depending on the weather?
Why is it situated in the exact centre of the Earth's land mass?
Why is it aligned to true North?
Why is it that certain African and South American tribes have been worshipping stars for thousands of years, when they weren't even visible until technology allowed in the 20th century?

FFS, even human life originated from another planet!

Bearing all this in mind, the dismissal of any involvement whatsoever by another species would be very rash.

The Egyptians' gods supposedly descended from the stars - this is consistent with various beliefs in ancient Chinese, Indian and Greek religions.

To find the absloute truth you must look a lot further than the evidence we have so far been presented with, the knowledge we currently possess.

Theory (however wild) is important, whether you like it or not, as is religion, geology, physics, maths - everything is.

There is more to it all than just "Can we prove the construction part?"

I believe that extra terrestrials may have given the Egyptians, Atlanteans, whoever, the knowledge to be able to construct such things - so I await one of your rants with great anticipation.

Mmmm...I wonder if there's a "Ghosts" forum on this site...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Even the keyboard or PC we use is ALIEN technology!

I don't think humans build the piramids...quite impossible...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
is it too hard for you to accept that people 2000 years ago were not stupid? they were humans like us.they built the great pyramid in 20 years with 20 000 workers (no they were not slaves).they calculated the positions of the stars,so did the mayans,thanks to the brain which is still more powerful than modern computers.the idea that aliens built the pyramids is just totally ridiculous,when you don't undersand how they done it,it's easy to say it was aliens isn't it?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
is it too hard for you to accept that people 2000 years ago were not stupid? they were humans like us.they built the great pyramid in 20 years with 20 000 workers (no they were not slaves).they calculated the positions of the stars,so did the mayans,thanks to the brain which is still more powerful than modern computers.the idea that aliens built the pyramids is just totally ridiculous,when you don't undersand how they done it,it's easy to say it was aliens isn't it?

I couldn't have put it better myself. I get so upset when people don't give humans (past and present) the benefit of the doubt when it comes to difficult (not impossible) tasks. You hear it constantly about the pyramids and those crop circles. If you can imagin it you can do it. It's been proven over and over (documentd on tv) that you can use very crude technology (ropes, pulleys, sand, brute strength, geometry) to acheive such things as the pyramids. Bottom line is, the burden of proof to show the pyramids were built by man is not on us, it's on those who say they weren't built by man to prove otherwise. So far, unsuccesfully.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

I did not say aliens build it...
But I also think it is not possible for humans building this without any alien help...

Allot of piramids have 'hidden' secrets in it, Powers that be controle it...they won't allowe 'normal' scientist to study the piramid!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Actually you said:

I don't think humans build the piramids...quite impossible...

nothing to do with alien intervention, which leads one to beleive you mean that aliens alone built them, correct?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
all i see on those photos is teotihuacan and a tomb,no atlantis city or dark powers.I don't thrust anything coming from those ashtar sheran sites.

pyramids don't keep secrets,they are not machines or landing platforms for aliens spaceships,that only happens in Stargate

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by katt06
hate to break up the good convsation, but who cares if aliens built the pyramids or not!!!

Before I continue reading this thread I must address this.

Guy, why do you come to ATS to ask these questions when the point of this site is to discuss these kind of things. We discuss things like this here, at ATS, becuase we want to know. If you ware not interested than dont bother responding.

*sigh* I want to belive in all of this for life isnt all that exciteing for me right now. Everyday is the same. Wake up with not enough sleep, get ready for work, start my Taxi up and drive people around the town, end my work, drive home and go to sleep (eating etc included somewhere in there). It just isnt that great. If i can belive that Aliens will come and give us something or already did, I will. Pyramids are really interesting. So is alot of other stuff that is on ATS. I come here to make my day allitle more exciteing than it would be normally. If it werent for ATS i would probably just end up going to the bar during my free time and drink myself to death.

Personally we dont know much about ancient man do we. All the records were burned a while back
and we had to start over again. So we cant say much about what they were like. If it is possible for me to belive in something i will and for one thing i dont think that we would be able to lift a 40 ton block up in the air a few stories and place it to make a pyramid. Heck i have a hard enough time making pyramids out of lego because they fall down all the time XD. I wouldnt underestimate ancient man but i wouldnt be surprized if they got a little help with something as big as these pyramids.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join