It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Pyramids are so massive, precise and hard to duplicate...MEANING...ancient man would not have the intelligence to be precise or the strength and manpower to move massive amounts of weight. THEREFORE...most people, without coming out and saying it, are making the assumption that ancient man was "weak and stupid".

Not at all, i think that ancient man was as advanced as we are now, maybe even more, they were deffinatley alot more wise. Know one is making the assumption that ancient man was weak and stupid- where have you got that from?
I got thinking and what if ancient civilisations were actualy friends with the aliens and helped each other? That could explain why they come here today... thats my opinon or thought- i dont expect anyone to agree!!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vault
people actually rather think that ancients were muche more advanced than us, thats also what i thought

Originally posted by misspickle
Not at all, i think that ancient man was as advanced as we are now, maybe even more, they were deffinatley alot more wise.

Funny, quite a few of you in this thread started claiming in the beginning that it was probable that the great pyramids may have been too hard to construct by ancient man so aliens may have helped them. The connotation of which would obviously lead others to believe that ancient man MUST have been too weak and stupid to do the design and construction on their own. Now you double back and claim that ancient man was probably more advanced than us.

Modern man is mentally and physically able to construct such structures...so if you both assume ancient man may have been more advanced than modern man wouldn't that naturally mean they too were completely capable of the Pyramids creation? There's nothing to back the theory that anybody BUT man created those monuments and the only people who push the "alien construction" concept are those that cannot fully appreciate the complexity and accomplishments of ancient man.

Once again...if ancient man was FULLY CAPABLE of designing and constructing the Great Pyramids, why should we believe that aliens helped them? Did aliens help build the Sears Tower or the Empire State Building? How about Mount Rushmore or The Statue of Liberty?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Ancient man? who? Look around there is places on earth right now with people living with nothing "ADVANCE" at all. Living like they did for thousonds of years ago. Of corse the ETs did not built them, it would not make sense if they did, therefore they lend humans a hand of knowledge.
The Great pyramid where built by humans but they got friends from outor space, who teached a one human alot of knowledge. then he teached a small group of humans(early egyptians?). The egyptians did not have slaves at all, they paid people for work. Anyways they built the Great Pyramid to keep their learned knowledge safe like we do to day we keep things example on computers.
Well maybe we are looking in the wrong direction for ETs proof. shouldn't we look at earth?the SETI project? Nope if we gather all the reasources beiing used there at earth instead we would have proof of ETs existence on no time!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Before making any conclusions about the feasibility of aliens assisting with the construction of pyramids, we should first decide if ET is really out there. One cannot believe in one without the other.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Pyramids are so massive, precise and hard to duplicate...MEANING...ancient man would not have the intelligence to be precise or the strength and manpower to move massive amounts of weight. THEREFORE...most people, without coming out and saying it, are making the assumption that ancient man was "weak and stupid".

I dont make the assumption that man was so weak and stupid that they couldnt have built the pyramids.
I believe from what i have read that man was so much more advanced and sophisticated than we are today. All i am saying is that we would have needed help from other species.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Once again...if ancient man was FULLY CAPABLE of designing and constructing the Great Pyramids, why should we believe that aliens helped them? Did aliens help build the Sears Tower or the Empire State Building? How about Mount Rushmore or The Statue of Liberty?

Silly question. We have the technology to do this ourselves.
Im talking about 5000 - 10,000 years ago.
When they only had limited resources.
As many people have posted i to like to think that aliens had come to earth then and spreaded their knowledge.

d1k

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
You guys know that Psychic, Sylvia Browne, that is always on the Montel Williams show? Well my mother has one of her books and there are a set of perdictions at the end of it. One of those perdictions is that Aliens will finally show themselves to modern man in 2010 and show us the secret of anti-gravity AGAIN as they showed acient man how to use it and thats how they built the pryamids, but they somehow lost the technology.

I do not know of another psychic who is always right and has been on television more then Mrs. Sylvia Browne. She is probably the only person I actually and truly believe as psychic.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
woops

[edit on 21-7-2004 by devil9t9uk]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
You guys know that Psychic, Sylvia Browne, that is always on the Montel Williams show? Well my mother has one of her books and there are a set of perdictions at the end of it. One of those perdictions is that Aliens will finally show themselves to modern man in 2010 and show us the secret of anti-gravity AGAIN as they showed acient man how to use it and thats how they built the pryamids, but they somehow lost the technology.

What a great theory i will add it to my list !!!!!!!!!!

Imagine being alive then no tv's or anything interfering with our brain waves.
This couldve have been a time when we used telekinesis to move objects maybe thats how we built the pyramids????? ( Just a theory )

d1k

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I just checked her website and that same perdiction is there under the "perdictions" section

www.sylvia.org...

[edit on 21-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Funny, quite a few of you in this thread started claiming in the beginning that it was probable that the great pyramids may have been too hard to construct by ancient man so aliens may have helped them. The connotation of which would obviously lead others to believe that ancient man MUST have been too weak and stupid to do the design and construction on their own. Now you double back and claim that ancient man was probably more advanced than us.

Modern man is mentally and physically able to construct such structures...so if you both assume ancient man may have been more advanced than modern man wouldn't that naturally mean they too were completely capable of the Pyramids creation? There's nothing to back the theory that anybody BUT man created those monuments and the only people who push the "alien construction" concept are those that cannot fully appreciate the complexity and accomplishments of ancient man.

No the point of the thread was that someone put across a THEORY of what could have happend- like i said ancient man was probably as advanced as we are- but it could also be possible that the aliens gave us info- again it is a THEORY. Also i think that tecnology has stopped man from using so much of the brain- i do also think that ancient man could have had physic abilities etc.

I have never seen a modern man made pyramid- and have always thought modern man had tried but never has actualy built a pyramid like the ancient civillisations did. If i am wrong- please correct me and it would be helpful if you could include some weblinks?!

I dont think aliens helped built the empire state building, sears tower or anything like that- they cannot be compared to the pyramids!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Recent documantaries(?) showed that several findings shows that there(they) weren't slaves at all.

It's still speculation. What they showed is that it doesn't appear the slaves lived on the pyramid construction site...not that they weren't used. From their own writings, we know they had a massive slave workforce. What appears to have been slave quarters, were found near (but not at the site) the pyramids. Of course it wasn't all slaves. Such a construct would have required a large workforce of skilled artisans as well. Given the constructions during this time, there is ample evidence this workforce existed at the time.

As for the math, I can mathematically prove the orientation of a floating log in the toilet was done for planetary alignment, etc., but that doesn't mean anything "spiritual"....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There was a man named Ed Leedskalnin who weighed only 100 pounds but managed to build massive structures out of coral in Florida (called Coral Castle), in dedication to his lost love. In my opinion, she didn't deserve the tribute.

Welcome To Coral Castle

I went to Coral Castle. It is exactly what it claims to be.

Ed would have trucks deliver the coral to his residence and then, in the cover of darkness, when no one was around, move the massive structures into place. He generally prevented anyone from watching him work. But there was an eyewitness report of one of two children that spied on him with the coral late at night. It was noticed that he used some sort of electrical apparatus in the form of a small box when he worked on moving the coral.

Ed claimed that he knew the secret of how the pyramids were built and hinted in his writings that it had to do with the manipulation of magnetic fields. He also stated that the world was not ready for this scientific advancement and never divulged the secret.

How were the pyramids built?

The huge stones were moved through the advanced manipulation of magnetic fields.

Who built the pyramids?

The Atlanteans orchestrated their construction.

Why?

Many thousands of years ago, the aliens that are based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System (who the Sumerians referred to as Anunnaki), decided to educate a certain number of Terrans about their advanced technology. That tribe of Terrans eventually became known as the Atlanteans.

Atlanteans were materialistic, imperialistic and technologically oriented, and considered themselves to be the leaders of the world. Within the ancient India epics called The Mahabharata and the Drona Parva there is mention of a conflict between the Atlantean Empire and India which entailed the use of high-tech weapons that bear a close resemblance to our current understanding of nuclear devices. Atlantean weapons were known to be able to destroy an entire city.

Evidence of Ancient Atomic Warfare

About fourteen thousand years ago, the Atlanteans attempted their own "War of Independence" against the Anunnaki...and lost. The Zetans retaliated with a nuclear strike on Atlantis that resulted in a holocaust so horrific, that it caused worldwide earthquakes, The Great Flood (as is documented in various ancient cultures) and even the tilting of the world on it's axis.

In the classic work on reincarnation studies from the late 1970s: "Lifetimes, True Accounts Of Reincarnation" by Dr. Frederick Lenz (now out of print), there is a well-organized overview of past life remembrances and what happens in-between physical incarnations.

Additionally, there is also a testimonial regarding the fall of the Atlantean civilization (page 210):

"I saw a series of lives that had occurred before my lifetime as a temple priest. I realized that I had had hundreds of lifetimes that stretched back for thousands of years. My lifetimes, the ones I saw, showed me that the conception of history that man has today is incomplete. There were four great civilizations on this earth that we don't have records of. One of these civilizations was Atlantis. I lived in Atlantis. I saw scenes from my life there.

"Atlantis and the three other great civilizations were destroyed in terrible wars. Their destruction was so devastating and complete that practically no trace of them survives on earth today. The Egyptian, Mayan, and several other civilizations grew out of the survivors of those great civilizations. Those few who did survive and escaped the complete destruction went to other parts of the world and taught savages as much as they could before they too died.

"The scenes of the destruction of Atlantis I have seen were horrible. Everything was in flames. Thousands of people were running in the streets, trying to escape. Such powerful weapons were used that a chain reaction in nature occurred and volcanoes erupted and earthquakes began. The entire continent was destroyed in a nightmare of flame and tidal waves. It was horrible."

Most Atlanteans and many thousands of other people around the globe were killed. Those relatively few Atlanteans that survived decided to build monolithic structures around the planet in testament to their fallen high-tech civilization. However, it became a race against time because they needed to complete these structures before their machines broke down beyond minor repair. That is why the pyramids in Egypt and in the Americas are of the same basic design. They were all orchestrated by the same group of people -- Atlantean refugees.

I agree with the well-known archeologist, Graham Hancock, in that as a civilization we are all suffering from amnesia.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
hate to break up the good convsation, but who cares if aliens built the pyramids or not!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by katt06
hate to break up the good convsation, but who cares if aliens built the pyramids or not!!!

I do- its an interesting topic- and im sure everyone else is interested otherwise they wouldnt post- the point of you post is...

Paul_richard, by any chance have you read the Atlantis Enigma??
Great post by they way

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It's still speculation. What they showed is that it doesn't appear the slaves lived on the pyramid construction site...not that they weren't used. From their own writings, we know they had a massive slave workforce. What appears to have been slave quarters, were found near (but not at the site) the pyramids. Of course it wasn't all slaves. Such a construct would have required a large workforce of skilled artisans as well. Given the constructions during this time, there is ample evidence this workforce existed at the time.

Have you ever seen those Discovery Channel documentaries about the excavation of the pyramids (they mostly delt with excavating mummies) with that famous Egyption archeologist? I have no idea what his name was but he's always so excited about everything. In this show it showed that they uncovered several large work areas, kitchens, sleeping areas, etc...All were very near the pyramids. It's funy how some sources are so against the fact that there was a major work force invloved with the pyramids when all the evidence points to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
first of all i dont think aliens helped build the pyramids...... why?.....

first of all, the age of the pyramids is unknown, some say that khufu built the great pyramid but evidence to prove this, other than some graffiti with his name on the inside of the pyramid (hey his name is here he must have built it) has not ben found.

so the greatpyramid could be 3000 to 10000 to 100,000 who can be sure...., according to the mayans there have been three ages of man, with a great cataclism at the end of each age.

(this is only my theory built from what i have read and taken timeto ponder on)...

take a minute to tinkabout this, we have been here for as long as we can remember....yes? so in the time that we have forgot i.e the time before modern man has any records for or evidence of anything other than stories handed down plus writings of what we call ancient origin from the like of maya, mesopotania and other such great civilisations( Alexandria...)

there have been a few posts stating that ancient hmans were more advanced than modern humans.....okay so if there was a civilisation further advanced than modern humans and it knew that a great cataclism was coming (polar ice caps melting, great earthquakes or even stellar bodies on a collision course with the earth), would it not be prudent to record the vast knowledge that had been acrued before this happened so as said knowlegde would not be lost for ever.......and to leave a message to others who may follow, that they were here, in some advanced form of say mathematics, to prove that they understood the advanced principles of catography or buildings so advanced in their design that a greater degree of knowledge would be needed to design such buikdings.

basicall i think humankind has been here on this planet for a lot longer than we actually realise, has lived through many disasters to begin again, whether or not we needed help doing this is not for me to say buti think we have forgotten a lot more than we know at the present time, think back to the sixtys if you took someone from that era and gave them a mobile phone, microwave or satelite decoder whilst you were wearing a weird mask would they take you for an alien........

this is just my own basic pre-sumption but i think we need to give humankind a lot more credit than we are at he momment....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Have you ever seen those Discovery Channel documentaries about the excavation of the pyramids (they mostly delt with excavating mummies) with that famous Egyption archeologist? I have no idea what his name was but he's always so excited about everything. In this show it showed that they uncovered several large work areas, kitchens, sleeping areas, etc...All were very near the pyramids. It's funy how some sources are so against the fact that there was a major work force invloved with the pyramids when all the evidence points to the contrary.

Yep, and some of this is what I was pointing to....

Coral Castle is a mystery though... Even though it's in my state, I've only slightly dipped into it... As I recall, there's even a photo of him and the "levitation box". I'm not buying it though...without looking into it further...

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
But the three great pyramids were not used for burial purposes at all they were empty!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by misspickle

Paul_richard, by any chance have you read the Atlantis Enigma??
Great post by they way

Hi Miss Pickle,

Thanks.

Offhand, I don't recall ever reading the Atlantis Enigma, but would be glad to check out a link if you have one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join