It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You have to remember that hundreds and hundreds of people died building them and some of them took decades to build as well.

Modern man could easily do it, but to do it like the egyptians would project the same fatalities and years to do it.

And back when they were built they had great mathmaticians to work out the best/easiest ways to do it. It certainly was possible for dozens of men pulling on ropes to move the stones.

They also had big big whips.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
You have to remember that hundreds and hundreds of people died building them and some of them took decades to build as well.

Modern man could easily do it, but to do it like the egyptians would project the same fatalities and years to do it.

And back when they were built they had great mathmaticians to work out the best/easiest ways to do it. It certainly was possible for dozens of men pulling on ropes to move the stones.

it is also equally as possible that they did have help/guidance from an outside source (maybe not quite 'aliens' but still) =)
when did human kind really lose its faith in a guiding hand?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I watched Stargate for the first time in ages the other night and made me think of this thread, but then i remember a really cool documentary the BBC did a while ago showing how it was done with CGI to show you, amazing how they explained it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by devil9t9uk
This could be possible as scientists think that we didnt have the know how to move stones that weigh from 2.5 tons to 50 tons and build a pyramid at 3,3376,350 cubic yards.

Even in Egyptian writing it tells about the skys opening and lights shining down on them.

Aliens Helping To Build Great Pyramids?

Maybe just maybe the aliens may have taught the human race all about engineering and technology?

The egyptions also wrote how the megalethic pyramids were there way before themselves so yea I guess they thought the pyramid was swamp gas and built the worlds most magnificent structures with sticks chisles and a bunch of hungry weak overworked dying slaves I dont understand what more proof you need not one person can show proof that outweighs or contradicts what the ancients say happened,

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is stupid. You have to remember that they didnt build these things over night. And if you dont think humans can build thoes things, when a huge powerfull nation dedicates themselfe to it, for many generations, you realy are underestimating us.

Another point is that the first pyramids were step pyraminds. After that, they tryed making a real pyramid, but failed and did not make the walls straight. Then, after some trail and error, they build the huge and impressive pyramids that we all know about. Its realy no reason think humans did not make these.
edit on 6-3-2011 by RemiLP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Agreed, I remember going on Holiday to Egypt and there was this particular location Karnack temple and it just amazed me that they built that, and that is not as big as the Pyramids. They said the clue was in an unfinished part of the structure where they used piles of mud for scaffolding to get material to where they needed to. Dangerous hard work combined with simple but brilliant solutions can achieve amazing things.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It would be cool if the magicians of the time built them with their magical powers, but we have to think the most likely right, I can envision 30 men getting together to lift a block, or maybe they had an ancient device like this -

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by devil9t9uk

That is the concept. They maybe didn't make it but taught us how to do it.
We really couldn't cut stones so perfectly back then.

Now other curious thing is how such an advanced civilization like Atlantis also lived in here and it's gone? Hollow Earth? Did the Mayans go there too?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyaGalactic
reply to post by devil9t9uk

That is the concept. They maybe didn't make it but taught us how to do it.
We really couldn't cut stones so perfectly back then.

Now other curious thing is how such an advanced civilization like Atlantis also lived in here and it's gone? Hollow Earth? Did the Mayans go there too?

of course we could lol.

hollow earth? is that a joke? that is the most ridiculous thing i have EVER heard in my life. You obviosuly dont understand the basics of gravity.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: devil9t9uk

Saw something relevant to this thread just now on "Ancient Impossible" - episode was called "Power Tools", show was about Core #7. Core #7 is granite cylinder found in ancient Egypt, the show tried to re-create the object through various means, but were not able to do so. Although we could re-create the object today, doing so with the same striation marks would be hard to reproduce exactly( there is no need to do so either, since we could bore the same hole)

It was interesting to see one Dr. Alice Stevenson(Petrie Museum curator where the item resides) in the show take a jab at the alien hypothesis as wild speculation, even though the core remains a mystery.

Some links about the core
www.beefascinated.com...

www.gizapower.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: porky1981
Scientists explainations pertaining to giant logs and pulleys and pushing of giant rocks just doesn't add up.

Cydonia = replicated on earth or at least that's what they were trying to do.

Cydonia was proven to be an optical illusion due to poor satellite resolution when the original photos were taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join