It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
STILL! no one has provided even the SLIGHTEST point of logical explanation to explain how the egyptians made their stones.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
They were built with help from the sand.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by janjaso
thinking about the pyramids and their origins remind me of stargate SG1 haahah, for the skeptics they may say that yes it would be possible to drag and push a 10ton block of stone, but to build it soooo high, who on earth would be able to put it up that high, i heard a lame explanation of ramps or somthing but far out, do you really believe that they would be able to push and pull a 10ton stone without it sliding back downwards? i think the stone would slip down the ramp when they got overtired unless they were superman clones or somthing ahhaah

Sure they were really steep ramps! I saw them! They went up kind of like that /. Actually if they did make ramps the way you said they were, than yea the blocks would slide back down. It�s too bad that the ramps could�ve stretched for miles back making the ramp very very very gradual. Plus if a 10 ton block were to slide down the ramp it would have to be pretty steep because the friction would keep it up, if you were able to push it up in the first place anyway

Edit-
Some people seem to think that a ten ton block is mega heavy. Think again!
Now this is heavy!

[edit on 10/3/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why doesnt someone explain to me why we cant bulid pyramids of that size and scale in our "Modern time"?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I belive aliens definitely had a hand in building the pyramids.I came across a article a few days ago.The Great Pyramids i think it was,the article clearly showed that the Great Pyramids were perfectly placed at exact locations.This might be the link www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is my belief that Aliens are actually Angels. In the Bible it speaks of the Fallen Angels who mingled with the daugthers of Man. They brought forth the Nephilim(Giants).

Its my belief also that between the Angels and Giants, either the one or both built the pyramids.

Remember Man was created alittle lower than the Angels. That would automatically put Angels at a higher level of intelligence. UFO's will also be the delusion the Bible speaks of i believe. They(Fallen Angels) will come and say they were the ones who created Man and that they come to create peace among us. Thus, One World Religion. Also NEW WORLD ORDER. Then the Antichrist shall show hisself and the Rule Will Begin.

For at the moment JESUS will come again as a thief in the Night(The Rapture). All who will be saved needs to be paying closer attention to these signs and wonders which are in the skys. God said there would be signs and wonderings in the End Times. Wouldnt this fall in the category of Wonderings???

GOD BLESS

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Quote: "It is my belief that Aliens are actually Angels. In the Bible it speaks of the Fallen Angels who mingled with the daugthers of Man. They brought forth the Nephilim(Giants).

Its my belief also that between the Angels and Giants, either the one or both built the pyramids.

Remember Man was created a little lower than the Angels. That would automatically put Angels at a higher level of intelligence. UFO's will also be the delusion the Bible speaks of i believe. They (Fallen Angels) will come and say they were the ones who created Man and that they come to create peace among us. Thus, One World Religion. Also NEW WORLD ORDER. Then the Antichrist shall show hisself and the Rule Will Begin.

For at that moment JESUS will come again as a thief in the Night
(The Rapture)."

OK - I am with you on the E.T. = Angel/Demon connection.

Quote: "That would automatically put Angels at a higher level of intelligence."

Don't you mean that Aliens would be more Intelligent than Humans? Personally I believe in Evolution - Humanity has already expanded its Consciousness/Mental Capabilities significantly & is able to Expand much Further!

Quote: "Also NEW WORLD ORDER. Then the Antichrist shall show himself and the Rule Will Begin."

OK - you guys are getting a little Paranoid here - I wouldn't sweat it. I am not denying that Evil Exists - we all have to deal with it in our own way. BTW - we already have a "New World Order" & "One World Government" - what do you think is the Pupose of Money & Globalization? It is not such a bad thing - what is the Opposite of Order - Chaos - I feel that Chaos is much worse!

Quote: "For at that moment JESUS will come again as a thief in the Night
(The Rapture)".

OK this is the Part that I REALLY DISAGREE with!!! You say that
"Christ will Return" - were did Christ go to begin with? That is like saying that "GOD" will return - were did "GOD" go to begin with - am I missing something? God & Christ is still with us - Jesus was a Human Manifestation of Christ 2000 Years ago - if Christ were to Re-Manifest itself today do you really think that it would choose the Form of Jesus again? I think that it would probably choose a form that is more suitable to our Modern World/Era!!!

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by devil9t9uk
Why doesnt someone explain to me why we cant bulid pyramids of that size and scale in our "Modern time"?

I've already done this somewhere in this never-ending thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Im sure it would be possible but it would either cost a lot of money or a lot of people so I wouldnt expect it to happen. As well, people are naturally lazy

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
Im sure it would be possible but it would either cost a lot of money or a lot of people so I wouldnt expect it to happen. As well, people are naturally lazy

im sure there is loads of people who would love to be involved in something like this
i definetly would no boubt about it

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Fill huge hole up with water, use a stick to check the level of the water, dig or fill hole with dirt, it gets everything level. Make a road from the quarry to pyramid site. You would roll the stones by using logs as rollers toward the end of the pyramid building; use the stones you built the road with. Remember there were a lot of people working on the pyramids and you could carry sand for counterbalance easier than huge rocks. Don't you think they probably built a ramp? Perhaps using a crude pulley system and sand as a weight to drive the mechanism.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The egyptian diet consisted mainly of dates

So did Jeffery Damer's

Sorry off topic but I could'nt resist.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by linda17
Fill huge hole up with water, use a stick to check the level of the water, dig or fill hole with dirt, it gets everything level. Make a road from the quarry to pyramid site. You would roll the stones by using logs as rollers toward the end of the pyramid building; use the stones you built the road with. Remember there were a lot of people working on the pyramids and you could carry sand for counterbalance easier than huge rocks. Don't you think they probably built a ramp? Perhaps using a crude pulley system and sand as a weight to drive the mechanism.

Click on the link that drew da general posted its on this page and read!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodsServant
It is my belief that Aliens are actually Angels. In the Bible it speaks of the Fallen Angels who mingled with the daugthers of Man. They brought forth the Nephilim(Giants).

Remember Man was created alittle lower than the Angels. That would automatically put Angels at a higher level of intelligence. UFO's will also be the delusion the Bible speaks of i believe. They(Fallen Angels) will come and say they were the ones who created Man and that they come to create peace among us. Thus, One World Religion. Also NEW WORLD ORDER. Then the Antichrist shall show hisself and the Rule Will Begin.

For at the moment JESUS will come again as a thief in the Night(The Rapture). All who will be saved needs to be paying closer attention to these signs and wonders which are in the skys. God said there would be signs and wonderings in the End Times. Wouldnt this fall in the category of Wonderings???

GOD BLESS

Very good comment...^^

and YES! Jesus is coming... KEEP UR EYE'S OPEN!
The end is near... Only YOU decide whats gonna happen with YOU!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
this is crazy have you actually seen the size of that thing... It is enourmous, and why on earth would anyone want to build somthing like that unless it did somthing or worked or whatever. I would like to see you roll 1 damn rock of 20 tons on trees using only what they had...probably a few knifes and whatever... this could well be an advanced alien structure or somthing, that could open up or do somthing or point to somthing when the right thing is done to it. We still cannot understand it, i mean seriously rolling rocks in the middle of the desert weighing 20 tons that is ridiculous, or using a ramp... let me see you push and pull that thing up a ramp or let me see you make a ramp that holds the rocks on top and is at a small enough angle to not allow the rock to slip via friction... Its virtually impossible or the egyptians were absolute idiots and were bored stupid LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a few issues i would like to raise...
to build these ramps to build the pyramids it woudl have taken a lot more extra time.. something no-one has considered yet.
also the eery thing about the pyramids is their absolute perfection... the stones are so perfectly cut and fit with each other (minus the erosion... it is well old) with minimal mortar (if any? this im not 100% on). all the dimension stats... the positioning, it's all so perfect. personally i would love to think that ancient man did construct these absolute wonders, however it doesn't say much for our current level of technology if they did.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by perverse
the stones are so perfectly cut and fit with each other (minus the erosion... it is well old) with minimal mortar (if any? this im not 100% on). all the dimension stats... the positioning, it's all so perfect. personally i would love to think that ancient man did construct these absolute wonders, however it doesn't say much for our current level of technology if they did.

Oh. So because the stones are perfectly cut, it had to be done by aliens. Uh-huh.

Well if the Egyptians couldn't place those stones, I suppose the Incas couldn't cut and place stones that shamed even the Egyptians. Nah, they had ET cut the stones with lasers from ET's space eyeballs:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, now we're getting somewhere !!

People seem to be focusing so much on the Great Pyramid, they're not noticing all the other inexplicable structures on this planet.

One that I've always found intriguing is the Temple of Baalbek, which contains base stones of over 1000 metric tons !! Researchers have concluded that these base stones are extremely ancient (based on the erosion, same deal as the Sphinx. ), and that the Arabs and Romans built their temples atop the original base.

The fact that the Romans did move large obelisks of up to 450 tons, would indicate that the Pyramids etc. were not inhumanly possible.

Ancient local legend around Baalbek indicates that they think the original Baalbek was built by Cain !! I suspect that this could be indicative of an alien/Annunaki involvement, and that the Great Pyramid / Sphinx structures might come from the same time frame.

However, it will take much more research and analysis of the Sumerian tablets, and associated data, to come to a definite conclusion.

Thank you LadyV for your illuminating info, and also to Nygdan, sorry I haven't responded yet to your dissembling of my 'Alien intervention versus evolution' rant. I did want to mention also that the sudden inexplicable appearance of domesticated plants and animals in the Sumerian civilization, is also another indicator of 'intervention'

Diligent scepticism is required with this topic, so thank you, Nygdan

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Ganesh2005]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganesh2005
People seem to be focusing so much on the Great Pyramid, they're not noticing all the other inexplicable structures on this planet.

I have been looking into all the other inexplainable structures aswell. They are very interesting.
This was my first thread and since this i have been looking across the net for the other amazing ancient structures.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join