It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well the next time I see Zeus throwing a lightning bolt, ill join you praising the pyramid gods

I am not saying it is not possible, but you cant base all your understanding on a simple drawing. If I where to draw a picture of pigs with wings and put it in a time capsule for someone to see in 10000 years, would they really believe there were flying pigs?

A picture can be fictional or non-fictional.

I see it now, "but they could have never built it!"

HOW IN THE
DO YOU KNOW!?!

Much has yet to be discovered about the pyramids. Like chapo said it is not that we dont want to but what about the mystery of it. We would destroy the mystery, the very essence of it, if it was proven to be simple.

The evidence is not FULL, therefore it cannot be proven. I will believe in things that do not have full evidence, but that does not mean that I will be suckered. Dont just say that it was built by a non-human. What would the builders of the pyramids say if they where A: human, B: where here today?

Dont diss and dont dismiss.

The possibilities that a "godly being" built the pyramids is there, but dont jump out at it just because it is there. The truth will be revealed but with time! Everyone has had truth staring in there face that they do not want to believe, thats their preference. Until we are allowed to fully explore the pyramids there will be no answer that will convince all. JOIN THE PETITION

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There used to be super people who walked the earth. Back then they could levitate objects. This made it easy to stack them forming pyramids. Slaves would carve these stones and bring them to these people to levitate into place. Sadly, these people were also enslaved by the Pharoa. They were so busy placing stone that they did not produce enough offspring and died out. Too bad....they were really powerful. Sad thing of it all was that the pyramids were built as a fall out shelter in case the sky fell. Since everyone perished, nobody can tell the tale. It was a life boat for their civilization.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think this may be my last post on this thread cause it's beginning to sound like a broken record (who am I kidding, I'll be back again)

The bottom line here is that the burdon of proof is not on those who beleive the pyramids were built soley by man. Archeoligist and scientist have done that work for hundreds of years already. Sorry folks, but the burdon of proff is upon those who say the aliens built or aided the building of the pyramids. Why you ask? Ok, I'll tell you. Because, since none of us were there, and all we have to go on is scientific data taken from excavating the pyramids, and deciphering the glyphs, there is NONE, ZERO, NADA, NILL, NOTHING, that can prove otherwise. I already have provided, in several previous posts, a plethora (man I love that word. anyone see "Three Amigos"?
) of links to show just how they were built, using basic math, geometry, and good old fashion brute strength, that were all available at the time of the building.

Anyhoo....in the end, we all have the right to disagree, so I'll leave that to you all to do to me. Oh, and before you go flaming me for being a closed minded fool who just can't accept the existence of alien life, please do some reading of my previous posts. I'm, how you say, a beleiver, of sorts.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by mpeake]

[edit on 31-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi to all of you
again Egypt: In yhe time of first dynasties they called that contry :
Ath-Ka-Ptah. The Greecs changed in Ae -gy -ptah....and years
after it was prononced Aegyptos.
What we know now is comming from the Greecs. Remember good
also: The western civilisation is based on the Greec philosophy:
Socrates, Platon,Aristotel. And that change every things- the most important: how we see the World around end each one hes/her
self....humain being...society.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly the good word---Geometry---because every detail about the
the Pyramides is based on GEOMETRY....the two of them.
Euclidien one and non Euclidien second. First what we see,second
what we don't see (hiden side ).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Menes become a Pharaon (4308-4246 )--The Pyramides was at same place like today...from eons ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other problem now we are in 2004 A.D. HEY IF IT IS SO well we are
in1971??? If we are in2004 after birthday will be OK. If not we lost
somes 33 years (JESUS life -if HE existed on historical way.
SOMETHING WRONG whit the celendar. We cann not make calculs
for 2000 years how we can pretended for Egyptian chronology
or far ago in the TIME??
The Egyptian chronology is full whit empty pages.... JUNGLE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Alienasia: OLD T..JEREMIAH 10--7,8

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The greath english egyptologist J. H. Breasted explique:
The name MOISE---MOSES is Egyptian : or mose=child
Examples: AHMOSE= AHMOSIS 1st ; TOUTMES= TOUTMOSIS
REMOS=RAMSES ets ets

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
this is good for my first topic

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Devil NEXT ONE : ASK WHAT /WHERE IS THE ARK OF COMMON.

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well.... No, the Aliens did not create the pyramids

The Atlanteans built them, and instructed the "Egyptians" on how to build them.

Getting back to that in a second... somenone earlier in this thread stated that the humans of the time when the pyramids were constructed were not capable of making the pyramids...

Certain cultures of the time when the pyramids were made were in fact very sophisticated; not too mention that the ancients had many qualities over us... certain generational abuses have resulted in the corruption of human potential that disallows certain collective potetentials, that were readily available in these times, although based on the the pattern of civilization, these potentials, especially since they are encoded in our blood, are making a come back. hey are also readily available if you receive proper training/life experience.

So, many many moons ago, there were a bunch of tribes in South America, 12 to be exact. Most of these tribes, this is approx 10,000 years ago, began to journey across the Earth. The reason they left is unkown, but there is plenty of theories. The best one I saw was becasue the climate had changed dramatically, in concert with certain cultural problems (as most problems in life are not isolated, but symbiotic and conjoined as one, in all other areas we would perceive as having nothing do do with each other)

Atleast one of the tribes went North, later becoming the Mayans (perhaps Aztecs awell, and Olmecs) who were the most sophisticated time-keepers Earth has ever known, not to mention their overt awareness of patterns and relationships to matter, time, and movement.

As a matter of fact, the Iroquios, Six Nations are also descendants of Atlantis, (Atl-Antis), from Mayan stock. And of course, the Iroquios (or more accurately the Haudenoshaunee) created the First Democracy on Earth... which still stands, and by the way, is also the basis of the American and Canadian Constitutions, the Haudenosaunee own the intellectual properties to. This is also well known (and coming to a Supreme Court Near You)

Most of these tribes however, travelled to Russia, China, The Middle East, and Africa. There is much proof of this. One just has to look at the blood types. Notice the O blood Type distribution. see: ghostchild.com...

Another interesting point, is the presence of the Word (Mayawhen translated) across the world.

So, it is known that the pyramid structures in South America, the stones of which are cut so precisely, it is as if they were cut by a diamond laser, are older than the pyramids in what we now call Egypt, which if I remember correctly was originally populated by Ethiopians.... the structures in South America predate the Egyptian Pyramids, but are noneltheless remarkably similar.

And for the sake of mentioning it, Jesus Christ was part Ethiopian (hair of lambs wool...) and that's not even his real name. His real name was Panzaar Panteras (which means son of Panteras). The term Jesus Christ, comes from Greece. There was a cult in Greece, back in the day, and every initiate was given the title Christos, which meant "the annointed one." This cult predates the life of Panteras (or Panthera). Then there's Gilgamesh, a Sumerian... who's life is that of Moses, in the Bible... not some white guy with a beard!

There's a whole bunch of other things I want to say, but I'll start a new thread, entitled: "putting history to the grave."

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by age_ranger
There used to be super people who walked the earth. Back then they could levitate objects. This made it easy to stack them forming pyramids. Slaves would carve these stones and bring them to these people to levitate into place. Sadly, these people were also enslaved by the Pharoa. They were so busy placing stone that they did not produce enough offspring and died out. Too bad....they were really powerful. Sad thing of it all was that the pyramids were built as a fall out shelter in case the sky fell. Since everyone perished, nobody can tell the tale. It was a life boat for their civilization.

ok... someone very inexperianced in consipracies must of wrote this

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Quote: "A lot of Pyramids have 'hidden' secrets in it, Powers that be control it...they won't allow 'normal' scientist to study the Pyramid!"

And so now we get to the REAL Point of this Thread. Why do we even need Seti? Do you honestly Believe the so-called "Historians" & "Archeologists" have had a real actual Crack at the Pyramids & Sphinx in Egypt?
Of-Course Not!!! The Egyptian Govermental Authorities screen all the information before it is Released into the Public Domain (BTW the U.S. Gov does this too - Nasa has BLOCKED OUT Huge Portions of the Images of Mars coming back to us - what do they not want us to see - the Pyramids on Mars too?)! Secondly a sort of Dogmatism has developed among the Egyptologists - they don't like it when other Scientists come in and Challenge their own carefully crafted assumptions.

The Egyptian Government will still not allow any Serious Examination of the Pyramids & Sphinx. It is an Islamic Government that Does NOT want the information that Intricate Examinations would Reveal to come out. What look at that - a Double Helix - wait a minute the Ancient Egyptians knew about DNA? I though that it was only discovered by "Modern Man" in the 50's?

Quote: "Jesus Christ was part Ethiopian (hair of lambs wool...) and that's not even his real name. His real name was Panzaar Panteras (which means son of Panteras). The term Jesus Christ, comes from Greece. There was a cult in Greece, back in the day, and every initiate was given the title Christos, which meant "the anointed one." This cult predates the life of Panteras (or Panthera). Then there's Gilgamesh, a Sumerian... who's life is that of "Moses" in the "Bible"!

Oh Boy I can feel the Machinations of the Secret Societies now! This Information cannot be released into the Public. They like the Populous the way they are right now - Brainwashed by the dis-ingenuous Religions that they have Purposely Created to Control People. To make people think about the "World" & "Universe" in a small minded way that is Benificial to them!!!

[edit on 21-9-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'd like to see evidence to suggest that aliens helped people build the pyramids.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
My mind is open, but that doesn't mean I'll let my brain fall out. It's egotistical for modern man to assume ancient man must have had alien benefactors simply because they performed feats of architecture and construction extremely hard to duplicate today. Being open minded doesn't mean you push the facts away in favor of theories based on theories based on theories.

Egotistical in the sense that we want mankind to have built the pyramids and not some superior alien race OR egotistical in the sense that we now prefer a superior alien race to have done the work rather than our own ancestors? It works both ways.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by devil9t9uk
This could be possible as scientists think that we didnt have the know how to move stones that weigh from 2.5 tons to 50 tons and build a pyramid at 3,3376,350 cubic yards.

Maybe just maybe the aliens may have taught the human race all about engineering and technology?

Sorry, but the human race learned about structural engineering on its own without ET's help.

The Gaza pyramids are the end result of thousands of years of much smaller pyramids and ziggurats, analysis of which decisively shows how mankind learned through trial and error how to construct massive pyramids.

They most massive pyramids were built over decades with the help of hundreds of thousands of slaves using methods that can be independently verified and replicated.

ET was not here.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
People I'm more convinced then ever that aliens build the pyramids in Egypt. And all those believe in "super humans" that use to walk the world or land in Egypt and build them, where the F**K are those "super humans" now, why don't we have at least one super person to build half of the Pyramid and what about Sphinx. All you who believe that humans build the pyramids should get together in Egypt (you might get half of million of believers in the world) put your advanced heads and tools that we currently have on earth together and build one of them pyramids (by the way Pharaohs didn't even live as long of a period of time as it took to build the pyramid. If you say it took them decadeS to build it,(YEAP) I think after a 1 year of constant stone pushing a person would flip, why do you think they were so comited? to die for it? and why did the "Roylties" make this FINE line between "slaves" and them. And "royalties" inbreeding with in their own house, feels like this Pharaohs and Queens didn't want to do much with the "slaves" they just wanted to be worshipped by them), so ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and also-------Why do Pharaohs and Queens looks so much different from the so called "slaves"on the pictures?
Their heads unproportional and different shape from "slaves" head and faces and they always WORSHIPPED. After some thousand of deaths and decades of hard labor, 50 TONS STONES, UP TO 50 TONS STONES they still blindly worshipped like that. (DAMN) it hard to imagene what would make a human do that, but something doesn't feet.

Give me a good reason why you think human build the Pyramid and how now?

The truth is out there, I hope they would hurry up and find it all ready. After all it was said that there is something under Sphinx right foot i believe ( or did they find it all ready and just like all other stuff about aliens they just hide it under top secret.) See everything is leading to believe in aliens involvement here.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by knowledge]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge
All you who believe that humans build the pyramids should get together in Egypt (you might get half of million of believers in the world) put your advanced heads and tools that we currently have on earth together and build one of them pyramids

If a half million people in the world were all to contribute 600 dollars, then a few people could buy a sandstone quarry and some land to make Giza-style pyramids. Then with 300 million dollars, you hire a few engineers to survey the land and design the construction, a few safety advisors, and a couple hundred guys to mine the sandstone, run it through an on-site stone mill, use large-scale excavation equipment to transport the blocks, and industrial cranes to place them. With 3 shifts running 24 hours a day you could have a Giza pyramid in a few years.

(by the way Pharaohs didn't even live as long of a period of time as it took to build the pyramid. If you say it took them 50-100 what ever years to build it, I think after 5 years of constant stone pushing a person would flip,

The people who built the pyramids were not slaves and foreigners, but Egyptian farmers who worked when the Nile was flooded. Conveniently, the Nile flooding brought the sandstone blocks on barges right up to the construction sites. Pyramid building did not start with the Giza pyramids, but developed in technology and technique from the ancient ziggurats of Mesopotamia, up to smaller pyramids, and then to the Giza pyramids. The laborers were organized in teams and there was a social hierarchy. The grunt laborers who did little more than pull the blocks could be compared to day laborers of today.

and why did they make this FINE line between "slaves" and "royalties". And "royalties" inbreeding with in their own house, feels like this Pharaohs and Queens didn't want to do much with the "slaves" they just wanted to be worshipped by them), until then ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Why do Pharaohs and Queens looks so much different from the so called "slaves"on the pictures.
Their heads unproportional and different shape from "slaves" head and faces.

A few generations of inbreeding and sealing bloodlines will alter the royal blood from the stock of their people. Also, in all artwork depicting royalty of any society the artists give the royals a different look to help promote their personality cults.

Give me a good reason why you think human build the Pyramid and how?

Because there's tons of evidence that it was done by humans and zero evidence that ETs and flying saucers had anything to do with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Looks like you have an answear to everything don't you.
But they didn't have that technology back then right? and if they had all the people and technology where did it go? and why wasn't it saved with all the gold and other stuff in the tumbs? Ohh and yeah you don't need the money, just huddle up and use the cranes and ropes and all that other good stuff to push the rocks, i want to see you in a yeah or two see what you say then, SUPER MAN.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Looks like you have an answear to everything don't you.
But they didn't have that technology back then right? and if they had all the people and technology where did it go? and why wasn't it saved with all the gold and other stuff in the tumbs? Ohh and yeah you don't need the money, just huddle up and use the cranes and ropes and all that other good stuff to push the rocks, i want to see you in a yeah or two see what you say then, SUPER MAN.

Sorry I crashed your alien theory. But it's hard to imagine you're serious.

Of course they didn't have modern excavation equipment and industrial cranes. What they had though were engineers, and enough idle labor and time to work on national projects.

Cranes and rope and coordinated teams of human labor can move rocks just fine, thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ok, why were they so commited to die for it?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Ok, why were they so commited to die for it?

Ever heard of industrial accidents? Same thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
No. Heard of slave drive labore though, and still doesn't make sence how they would move the stones, not to mansion aline them.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join