It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To Sirkill , Sorry to all of you.
You are killing an good topic ; just because the open-mind is unknown
to YOU. NOT ALL but....?
Sure my english is very primitif one ; well boy try french ,russian,serbo-croate,polish or the old latin I am OK.
EUUUH, iI will ask my cat about the Pyramides.
He know every things on the mustaches.
She frrom the kitchen:
You play with the Devil's toy ?...(computer is devil' toy )
Me:Yes
She: What say the kids?
Me: under the Sun nothing new !!??

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
To Sirkill , Sorry to all of you.
You are killing an good topic ; just because the open-mind is unknown
to YOU. NOT ALL but....?
Sure my english is very primitif one ; well boy try french ,russian,serbo-croate,polish or the old latin I am OK.
EUUUH, iI will ask my cat about the Pyramides.
He know every things on the mustaches.
She frrom the kitchen:
You play with the Devil's toy ?...(computer is devil' toy )
Me:Yes
She: What say the kids?
Me: under the Sun nothing new !!??

regards chapo

I'm confused?, Ich bin konfus, Soy confuso, Je suis confus.
. Sorry but I don’t understand. I personally have said nothing in a mind that was not open. I was stating before that I like how you think (the thing about your English was sarcastic). I don’t remember killing a good topic but this topic does seem to be exhausted from the above 10 pages. We have pretty much covered everything that we know. If you have something else to add than please feel free to add it as I don’t think we know what else to say. It seems like this topic is going into the records.

You kinda remind me of my father.

[edit on 8/28/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott

. Sorry but I don’t understand.

You say your sorry, but you have a laughing smiley face there...not everyone on this board are English speaking members! He/she does much better than I, and most likely you would, on a board of his/her native tongue

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How Old are the Pyramids?

The controversy raised by John Anthony West and Robert Schoch concerning the true age of the Great Sphinx is now beginning to overcast the other famous monuments which share space on the Giza plateau—namely, the three pyramids that were supposedly built by Pharaohs Khufu, Khafre and Menkhare in the Fourth Dynasty. Were these Pyramids constructed only 4,300 years ago, or—like the Sphinx—is there evidence they could be far older, dating instead to perhaps 12,000 years ago?

Let’s begin first with looking at the age of the Great Pyramid. The conservative historians’ entire case for dating the Great Pyramid to the Fourth Dynasty rests upon two major pieces of evidence. The first is the story of Herodotus, who in 443 B.C. visited Egypt and recounted how Pharaoh Cheops (the Greek name for Khufu) built the Great Pyramid during his reign with 100,000 men in 20 years. However, we now know this story is highly questionable. Even his contemporaries called Herodotus the "Father of Lies." Not only do the construction estimates he gave not work, but Herodotus, as an Initiate in the Egyptian Mystery Schools, was sworn to secrecy regarding the true nature of the Pyramid, and he more than likely copied a fictitious tale about the monument that was then in circulation among the common masses. The Greek historian’s account stands in sharp contrast to most other Egyptian, Hebrew, Greek, Roman, Hermetic, Coptic and medieval Arabic scholarly sources which agree that the Great Pyramid was not constructed during the time frame of Pharaoh Khufu or Dynastic Egypt, but was the product of the "Age of the Gods" thousands of years earlier.

The second piece of evidence is the existence of painted hieroglyphic inscriptions found in the air space chambers above the King’s Chamber, which include the name of Pharaoh Khufu. They were supposedly discovered by Col. Richard Howard-Vyse in 1837, when he forced his way up to these chambers using gunpowder. But there are certain facts showing these inscriptions were in actuality forgeries.

Actually, we have the testament of Pharaoh Khufu himself that he only did repair work on the Great Pyramid. The Inventory Stele, found in 1857 by Auguste Mariette just to the east of the Pyramid, dates to about 1500 B.C., but according to Maspero and other experts, shows evidence of having been copied from a far older stele contemporaneous with the Fourth Dynasty. In the Stele, Khufu himself tells of his discoveries made while clearing away the sands from the Pyramid and Sphinx. He dedicated the account to Isis, who he called the "Mistress of the Western Mountain," "Mistress of the Pyramid," and identified the Pyramid itself as the "House of Isis."

The Stele describes how Pharaoh Khufu, "gave to her (Isis) an offering anew, and he built again (to restore, renovate, reconstruct) her temple of stone." From there, the Pharaoh inspected the Sphinx, according to the text, and related the story of how in his time both the monument and a nearby sycamore tree had been struck by lightning. The bolt had knocked off part of the headdress of the Sphinx, which Khufu carefully restored. Egyptologist Selim Hassan, who dug out the Sphinx from the surrounding sands in the 1930's, observed there is indeed evidence that portions of the Sphinx were damaged by lightning, and the mark of ancient repairs is very apparent. Also, he noted, sycamore trees once grew to the south of the monument, which had been dated to a great age.

The Stele then ends with the story of how Khufu built small pyramids for himself and his daughters, wife and family, next to the Great Pyramid. Today, the ruins of three small pyramids are indeed situated on the east side of the monument. Archaeologists have found independent evidence that the southernmost of the three small pyramids flanking the Great Pyramid was in fact dedicated to Henutsen, a wife of Khufu. Everything in the inscription thus matches the known facts. If these facts can be believed as true, then the additional information that Khufu was only a restorer of the Great Pyramid and not its builder, must also be treated as historically true.

ANCIENT LEGENDS AND MODERN RESEARCH CONFIRM EACH OTHER

When we look at mythic history for the story of the origins of the Great Pyramid, we discover that the monument was not attributed to any Pharaoh, but was the product of the genius and higher learning of the Gods of Old. Time and time again, from the Roman Marcellinus to the Coptic Al Masudi and the Arab Ibn Abd Alhokim, the recounters of the ancient legends tell how the Pyramid was built to preserve the knowledge of a magnificent civilization from destruction by a Flood, and that it was this Flood which brought the Age of the Gods to its tragic end. The various Chronologies of Legendary Rulers place a minimum date for the Age of the Gods as circa 10,000 B.C. This is the time frame Plato, in his Timaeus and Critias, ascribed the destruction of Atlantis. And it is also this date, as can be proven in modern scientific studies, which was highlighted by major climatic, geologic and geomagnetic disturbances, accompanied by massive paleo-biological extinctions in the planet, marking the division point between the Ice Age and the Present Era.

In Egypt, geologists examining the fossil record have found that the combined effect of melting glaciers in the Mountains of the Moon, plus a sharp rise in precipitation levels in Central Africa, caused the Nile river circa 10,000 B.C. to swell in size a thousandfold, eroding away cliff walls miles from its present banks, and washing out its entire valley throughout the length of Egypt. At the same time, as the Mediterranean Sea began to fill and rise due to higher ocean levels from melting northern glaciers, its waters for a brief period also flooded the lower Nile valley.

These, geologists are certain, are the last major flood events in Egypt’s fossil history, before the sea retreated and the Nile settled down to today’s relatively peaceful, winding flow. Yet, knowing this, geologists are hard pressed to explain why there existed a fourteen-foot layer of silt sediment around the base of the Pyramid, a layer which also contained many seashells, and the fossil of a sea cow, all of which were dated by radiocarbon methods to 11,600 B.P. (Before Present) plus or minus 300 years.

Legends and records likewise speak of the fact that, before the Arabs removed the Pyramid’s outer casing stones, one could see water marks on the stones halfway up the Pyramid’s height, in about the 240-foot level, which would be 400 feet above the present Nile level. The medieval Arab historian Al Biruni, writing in his treatise The Chronology of Ancient Nations, noted: "The Persians and the great mass of Magians relate that the inhabitants of the west, when they were warned by their sages, constructed buildings of the King and the Giza Pyramids. The traces of the water of the Deluge and the effects of the waves are still visible on these pyramids halfway up, above which the water did not rise." Add to this the observation made when the Pyramid was first opened, that incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. Most of this salt is natural exudation from the chambered rock wall, but chemical analysis also shows some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. Thus, during the prehistoric Flood, when waters surrounded the Great Pyramid, the known and unknown entrances leaked, allowing seawater into the interior, which later evaporated and left the salts behind. The locations where the salts are found are consistent with the monument having been submerged half-way up its height.

If the floodings of 10,000 B.C. were the last major catastrophic water events in Egypt, and the Pyramid exhibits signs of having been subjected to them, it means the Pyramid must date from a period before the flooding occurred.

Though most Egyptologists today have yet to accept such a necessary "radical" revision of their dating of the Pyramid, there have been other discoveries that have forced them to at least realize that their preconceived theories of any early Dynastic age for the structure is no longer tenable.

In 1983 and 1984, prehistorian Robert J. Wenke from the University of Washington, and president of the American Research Center in Egypt, was given permission to collect mortar samples from various ancient construction sites, including the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx Temple. The mortar contained particles of charcoal, insect matter, pollen, and other organic materials which could be subjected for carbon-14 dating analysis. Using two different radiocarbon dating laboratories—the Institute for the Study of Man at Southern Methodist University, and the Institute of Medium Energy Physics in Zurich—the samples revealed a number of curiosities. For the Great Pyramid samples, the tests performed at the two labs initially gave very different clusterings of dates, off by several thousands of years. When certain "adjustments" in the data were applied, the resulting time frame narrowed to 3100 B.C. to 2850 B.C.—which is still 400 years earlier than when most Egyptologists believe the Great Pyramid was built. Even more anomalous, the dates obtained from mortar used near the top of the Pyramid were a thousand years older than those obtained from mortar nearer the Pyramid base. The researchers, if they were to fully believe these findings, would have to propose that the Pyramid had somehow been built from the top down.

What makes the datings further unacceptable is that all of them were taken from areas of previously exposed surfaces. We know from such sources as the Inventory Stele that the Giza monuments were time and time again subjected to many reconstructions and repair work, inside and out. Therefore the radiocarbon dates can only give us clues as to when the time frame was for the repair work, not the actual construction of the Great Pyramid. If the dates are to be believed at all, they at least tell us that reconstruction work was done on the monument in a time period long before the "accepted" building was done, which means the Pyramid itself must be from an even earlier period, farther distant in the past.

[edit on 8/30/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hi Sirkillallott,no you don't ofensed me. Forgot that.
If I am on this topic is just because I need an help; and I find.
The problem whit me is not who and when but for what ...THE GOAL.
Ithink if the mystery was easy Sir Arthur C. Doyle will send hes
son/hero; Sherlock Holmes plus the Doc. and every things will be
quiet clear. Sir Doyle was super inteligent man (to have the title Sir is not
for every body in the street). He dont wanted to play whit the fire.Me yes!
All that merit an record topic. No???
Ithink to my self: understand the builders/ buildings I must understand
the philosophy of that people.Because no philosophy no society. Logic no?
Dificult...

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
. . .dunno if anyone has mentioned this but . . .

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

In the middle on the border.

Now I believe that the LORD and the angels are celestial beings/aliens so this might indicate that aliens did infact build or have sumtin' to do with the pyramids.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by SirKillallott

. Sorry but I don’t understand.

You say your sorry, but you have a laughing smiley face there...not everyone on this board are English speaking members! He/she does much better than I, and most likely you would, on a board of his/her native tongue

LadyV i was laughing because i dont know those languages... I was laughing because I said it more than once. Plz read my previous post as well so maybe you will understand.

[edit on 8/29/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Perhaps, the aliens did not help people to build those pyramids, but they could encourage them to worship them as gods. As a result, people built them for the aliens.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I want to reverse direction on the age of the pyramids and offer up the possibility as to why they could be younger than even the 4600 years.

1) The Bible, specifically the OT- Nowhere in there are they mentioned, which if it were so that the kings enslaved the Jews to build them would have warranted at least 1 line.

2) The supposed 26th Dynasty underground chambers, tombs and sarcophagi directly connected to the three pyramids could possible mean that they were built during that time.

3) Richard Vyse the British officer who blasted his way into Menkaure's pyramid ( as well as the arse end of the Sphinx) found a wooden coffin inside inscribed with Menkaure's name, within which were human bones. Carbon dating places these bones to within 2-3 thousand years ago.

4) An inscription at the entrance to Menkaure's pyramid gives his name and the month of his death, but this inscription is credited to the son of Rameses II who lived during the 19th dynasty in the 13th century BC.

5) The Valley temples associated with these pyramids are the main source for linking the pyramids with the respective pharoahs.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi to all of the team
to SomewhereinBetwween and toAlienasia.
The first 5 books on OLD testament is called TORAH and ''writed'' by
MOSES hem self--oficial way. Good!!??
Mosses was not a juwish but Egyptian prince/pretre. On that time inside
the Egyptian society/religion was an''civil war'' or like.Moses take whith
hem 250000 egyptians (partisans of hes religion);plus all the jewish
maybe also 250000 or like.
Well, the goal of Moses was not an historic speech but fondation of new
religion.For sure he was very well avanced in the methaphisical knowwleage!!
When you read the OT don't forgot the following books:

The TALMUD
The MIDRACH
The ZOHAR
The BAHIRT
The CABAL (or KABAL ) ets ets
Conclusions: MOSES have nothing say about the buildins and reason more the undergrounds.
Did he writed the TORAH rest an open question. WHY???
Because that ALEPHBET (NOT ALPHABET ) was invented by ESDRAS,
when he comebackn from BABILON. Every avansed RABIN put ESDRAS =
MOSES or close !
For today is enough

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
Hi to all of the team
to SomewhereinBetwween and toAlienasia.
The first 5 books on OLD testament is called TORAH and ''writed'' by
MOSES hem self--oficial way. Good!!??
Mosses was not a juwish but Egyptian prince/pretre. On that time inside
the Egyptian society/religion was an''civil war'' or like.Moses take whith
hem 250000 egyptians (partisans of hes religion);plus all the jewish
maybe also 250000 or like.
Well, the goal of Moses was not an historic speech but fondation of new
religion.For sure he was very well avanced in the methaphisical knowwleage!!
When you read the OT don't forgot the following books:

The TALMUD
The MIDRACH
The ZOHAR
The BAHIRT
The CABAL (or KABAL ) ets ets
Conclusions: MOSES have nothing say about the buildins and reason more the undergrounds.
Did he writed the TORAH rest an open question. WHY???
Because that ALEPHBET (NOT ALPHABET ) was invented by ESDRAS,
when he comebackn from BABILON. Every avansed RABIN put ESDRAS =
MOSES or close !
For today is enough

regards chapo

I am interested in the information you may have relative to your post. Perhaps you would be so kind as to share? I must admit, I lean quite a bit myself toward Moses being Egyptian, and in no way a Jew.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Perhaps, the aliens did not help people to build those pyramids, but they could encourage them to worship them as gods. As a result, people built them for the aliens.

I think that is a very intellegent thought! I can't say it's a probability, but at least you give credit where credit is due. In this case, you give credit to the humans for building the pyramids on their own, with no alien intervention. But you at least gave them a major motivation. Forced worship.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry if some one else has said this b4 but I didnt have the patience to read all the messages. The alien thingy is true I think not just because of the pyramids but because of other details. Like the fact that Akernathan (husband of nefertiti) and some of his ancestors and descendants had abnormally shaped huge heads. Some scientists say it was due to binding or disease but I'm not so sure........?

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Seeking Soul]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi to all of you,
how Iwrite MOSES nothing write--or we don't find.The ALEPHBETH was
invented by ESDRAS AFTER HE comeback in ISRAEL; but detail is
he comeback not whit the childrens of ISRAEL , a few years later.
No he was not in prison he learned the BABILONIAN knowleadge.
But ESDRAS was a good FOX.. WHY?? Because the leters must be
writen in COLORS---not like nowadays just in black.
I will try to you right now details by U2U,because I dont know now to
put to ATS.

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am realy ol chap the images are in my scaner and i don't know the way

sory chapo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks all for getting back on track with this, as it pretty much had one foot in the grave....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
More prefabricated American humour gazrok? Grow up!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think it very egotistical of modern man to think that a race from another world DIDN'T help build the pyramids, among other things. The mythology of Egypt is very interesting. Before forming an opinion, people need to sit down and see for themselves all of the references to the "heavens", lights, and other worlds that the ancient egyptians made in their writings. I could go on forever, since researching this very subject is my hobby, but i'll end it here. Maybe some other people out there who are interested in if other-worldy races helped modern man get where he is, will drop me a line.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
I think it very egotistical of modern man to think that a race from another world DIDN'T help build the pyramids, among other things. The mythology of Egypt is very interesting. Before forming an opinion, people need to sit down and see for themselves all of the references to the "heavens", lights, and other worlds that the ancient egyptians made in their writings. I could go on forever, since researching this very subject is my hobby, but i'll end it here. Maybe some other people out there who are interested in if other-worldy races helped modern man get where he is, will drop me a line.

BOOM BAM KABOOM#@*$!

You couldn't be more right girl....

But ofcourse...lol, im laugh the sh*t out of my pants when i see these people givin this much credibility to humans...oh my...
but yea...those who do research on some writings...know very well whats going on...lol

but hey, i dont blame anyone that believe humans build them...alone...
that's what I call being open-minded...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
it seems to me that if you DON'T want to discuss the TOPIC, which is "did aliens help build the great pyramids", if all you want to do is make negative comments on what everyone else has to say, then maybe find somewhere else to comment. i am open to every possibility, whether that be alien help or the accomplishments of ancient society. however, the truth is, neither theory has been completely proven or disproven. there are equal numbers of great archaeologists and scientists on every side of the how the pyramids were constructed debate. deny ignorance- doesn't that mean see with an open mind? doesn't that mean search for all the facts? obviously there are mean-spirited, close-minded people posting on here. i say ignore ignorance, so i'm watching for input and information on both sides of the pyramid debate....and ignoring the close-minded.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join