It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.guardians.net... - scroll a little down to Inside the Pyramid of Khafre.

www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us... - read the bit near the top In terms of how the pyramid was constructed

www.bbc.co.uk...

encarta.msn.com...(Egypt).html - scroll down to the bit which says In building Khufus pyramid

If it was built on bedrock they had to carve down into the bedrock to make the chambers.

The sphinx sits upon bedrock too, supposedly sitting on the hall of records. I dunno about the hall of records but there are chambers going down into the bedrock around the area. Those egyptians must have had some arm muscles!

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

Originally posted by DarkSide
how can a sphere have a center on it's surface?

like this??
maybe centre is the wrong word.

that's not a landmass wenter it's the point where 2 lines cross (i can't remember the names of the lines we imagined for positions)

it's a coincidence,those lines weren't invented until recently

You could rotate that north to south line anywhere across the sphere

Multiple magnetic poles? wtf
Last time I checked the earth was one magnet and had two magnetic poles. If you hold a compass you will see. Magnetic fields cannot cross eachother and from the extensive research of our mr. einstein the earth has a typical magnetic field a normal permanent magnet has. The only thing wrong with a compass is the state of the earth's axis in reference to the compass. This is where magnetic incliniation/declination comes from.

And mp that math...is funny

Orion's belt being aligned with the pyramids please give more information on this. At what time of the year/ what time in history were the pryamids perfectly aligned with the constellation? Anyone COULD build three pyramids in a line. Please offer more calculations with the alignment.

I'm still standing on one foot here, leaning more towards the help of aliens, but you guys are just offering goofy proof. Because, no one has even TRIED to propose how the stones could be cut and how the pyramids could be built (extensive proof besides the studit clay/limestone theory)

7th..i just went through the website with the proposed cutting technique...that is lame really that is lame seems like a "lets just throw this in there" excuse. After reading the ramp theories..i was still not convinced they just don't offer any extensive information. It's like "they used three different types"
[edit on 24-8-2004 by Aether]

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Aether]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Aether,

www.math.nus.edu.sg...

This is a good site, don't miss 'next page' at the bottom. Being on one leg is a good stance.

Let me change or make clear my stance. Man as we know him didn't build it, maybe an ancient race beside egyptians, maybe god, maybe aliens but man with sticks, strings, wood and arm muscle didn't. My opinion of course.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi Aeter, the lineson the map is called:

MERIDIENS---from pole to pole

PARALLELES --from equator to the poles

The french geograph invented on 1569.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Bah, we dont know enough about the ancient people to say what they could and couldnt do. For all we know they left the planet

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aether
Multiple magnetic poles? wtf

Thats what I was thinking when I was taught it.

Exploring the Geomagnetic Field
The Earth has both a strong dipolar main field and a superimposed non-dipolar field also called the lithospheric field. The main field is created by deep-seated fluid processes; the non-dipolar field makes up about 10% of all magnetic energy. It has multiple poles and is sustained independently of the main field

The only thing wrong with a compass is the state of the earth's axis in reference to the compass. This is where magnetic incliniation/declination comes from.

Declination is a result of the disparity between the magnetic pole and the 'north' geographic pole.

Orion's belt being aligned with the pyramids please give more information on this.

They don't align other than in the way you mentioned, just that they are slightly offset.

no one has even TRIED to propose how the stones could be cut and how the pyramids could be built

Lots of workers, lots of skilled stone cutters, lots of time. Was there some particular problem?

7th chakra:
man with sticks, strings, wood and arm muscle didn't.

You don't think modern people can replicate it with primitive tools?

the guardian's website 7th chakra presented:
This pyramid contains 2 known chambers. One chamber is subterranean, carved into the very bedrock. The other has its floor carved into the bedrock while its upper walls and ceiling pierce into the base of the pyramid

the charlotte site:
Using this method, the ancient Egyptians could level the bedrock of the pyramid to prove that the base was completely congruent and flat

Interesting. But I think that this is different than having it partially built underground, what I mean is that the chamber is under ground (didn't know that till now actually) but not the actual pyramid itself.

But surely none of this would require help from aliens? Thanks for the references by the way, very informative.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
well...
I think that they are gonna fire Mpeake soon

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
well...
I think that they are gonna fire Mpeake soon

Not that I care, but who's gonna fire me, and why?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
nygdan,

Yeah its been a good discussion. I just like to try and give some lesser known facts/theories some light whilst listening to people who can explain them, or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
A shame isn't it? Especially when the slogan of this site is "Deny Ignorance". Hundreds of archaeologists, who spend years of training and grueling hours of research and hard work give us small glimpses of the past and ancient man...all for sci-fi fans to dismisss it based on information they read in a fantasy novel. Sad.

[edit on 7/21/2004 by Sinobyte]

You do know that the "Deny Ignorance" slogan goes both ways right?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
You do know that the "Deny Ignorance" slogan goes both ways right?

How is using a 'arguement from ignorance' (ie, I don't know how it could've been done, therefore its just as likely it happened this way') denying ignorance?

I can fully understand that some people have seen the pyramids, and are completely amazed by them. And its very obvious that people who don't accept the non paranormal explanation aren't 'ignorant' in the usual sense. However how does rejecting rational scientific explanations in favour of made up ones nont 'deny ignorance'?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Nygdan,

check this site out
www.crystalinks.com...

I have seen those symbols in quite a few books so it isn't this sites photoshop handy work.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Nygdan,

check this site out
www.crystalinks.com...

I have seen those symbols in quite a few books so it isn't this sites photoshop handy work.

they are fake,and the hieroglyphs where damaged.

and the site has no credibility,it compares them with vehicles of star wars lol

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Its fake?

If its a fact show me were it says the these glyphs cut into the ceiling of a tomb are fake. Has someone recently, secretly, climbed up and carved the pictures in themselves??

The carving were made to overlap with others apparently, funny that a bird overlaps the helicopter (or nearly). I find it funny anyway.

Like I said before, those pictures of the glyphs were around before that site.

I did not post the site because of the comparasions, only the actual hieroglyphics themselves. If you don't like that site try this one.

paranormal.about.com...

I never said they had these object in their time BTW. I'm just posting info.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

check this site out
www.crystalinks.com...

Oh yes I am familiar with these. I was very intruiged when I saw them. They are very interesting looking, but apparently they are a 'palimpset' or something like that, meaning that one set of heiroglyphics was written down, covered up (i think) and then a new set was written over it. The covering up plaster here has falled apart, leaving a mix of overlays of other heiroglyphs.

here is the pic usually used:

[size=-3] Photo copyright Dr. Ruth McKinley-Hover

I got it from this site. I had seen this originally somewhere else, but this site addresses it anyway. They claim that the above has been retouched,not drastically edited or anything.

Here is what they are saying is the unretouched one

[size=-3] Photo copyright Andrew Bayuk

and here are the glyphs involved

[size=-3] Copyright 1996 Lumir G. Janku

and here is an intersting shot, its them in relation to the other glyphs, I don't think that this makes much of a difference either way tho.

[size=-3] Photo copyright Andrew Bayuk

Also, I think that this is a temple, not a tomb that people wouldn't have access to.

Now, on the one hand, if one throws out this evidence, there is still good reason to question the idea that the egyptians had this technology. Firstly, this seems to be the only depictions of these things, and there doesn't seem to be any evidence of the factories and production shops required to make them, or the foundries for the metals and the like. Some of the items look like moder stuff, like helicopters, and others look like sci fi stuff. For me, the helicopter is rather strange, becuase it seems odd that they would design a helicopter that looks so much like a regular modern one.

However, if one ignores this overlay idea, there is still the question of what these glyphs are supposed to be at all, and thats where the mystery comes in.

But I think that the overlay idea does take care of the strangeness of the glyphs.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Do NOT underrestemate the power of some people that want/keep the truth hidden at all cost!

Each time something 'big' came to public, they will create something new even bigger that will attract public attention, in order that they could hide the 'big truth' that came out...

Another example is; If to many sites/magazines/books/movies...talk about some true FACTS...they will launch new sites/magazines/books/movies... Apperently talking about the same FACTS/truth, but in a whole twisted way...

JAK

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
[Edited out of respect and on my own part because of www.abovetopsecret.com... ]

Jack

[edit on 26/8/04 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi io all of you. Mpeake put in the nice present-paper ''your pedastool''
and give to the 2nd person on the photo in the left side colon. Tanks!
Did You understand the position of all mainstream media---about the
Pyramides??? Every one who try to see inside is not wellcoming person.
Well ,historiens and archeologyst work together .
The Pyramides are older par raport of Egyptian history! If the people
know... EH well 30% from the school books must to be auto-dafe (burnet in
the fire). The HISTORY change!!!
The Pyramides are in the contry called nowadays Egypt. But in that contry
the word democraty is a ilusion. The Egyotian gov.just can't open the Pyramides underground or don't wan't--if not ...WILL BE VERY BAD SITUATION inside the contry Do you understand just litle the fanatisme
musulman or you have a dreams...

The people who builded was not aEgyptians how we know today--today
for me is last 15000 years.
For myself the question is not how; but whattheywas builded under the Pyramides.The functin of the buildings. Well I try by mental way to go inside the heads of the builders. Hard ,very hard and dificult.
All what I write at 11:07 AM is the proof----historiens/archeologystes speek
like the icecream man.
The Pyramides are the danger for all Arab contry because there is a geographic/religios problem. No petrol but other... Think about.!
I am now 59 old and 35 years ago I begin think all for and with the
Pyramidas mystery. Ican post to the topic many computer drawings
just Idon't knowhow to do that (many for me is 100--200 ).

regards chapo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11th Commandement: You never give a fire to the kids!!!
12th Commandement: You help the ignorants with knowleage free
(no money ).

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
Hi io all of you. Mpeake put in the nice present-paper ''your pedastool''
and give to the 2nd person on the photo in the left side colon. Tanks!

I can't tell if I'm being insulted or not. Can anyone who speaks "Chapo" please translate that for me?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I heard that.Someone said the Great Pyramid was situated on the center of the Earth,whatever that means.
"Nonsense."2IC
"Then maybe as the starting point or coordinates to start the 'grid' of power generating pyramids btween the tropic lines?"
"Quite the opposite. It was relatively new at the time of the deluge."
"The ,uh,older steppe pyramids?Some say a feeble early attempt?"
"The finish has worn off them."

We sometimes forget that we have no way of telling time.Now we are talking tens of thousands of years..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join