It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Nibiru Proven- Look at the Data

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
That isnt fear.march 15 is my birthday ...sucks!!!!!......A bout nibiru.....nothing to repoort from the Patagonia in tierra del fuego chile.Anybody from Australia?????????????..........see anything????

Shakespeare was right when he wrote "Beware the Ides of March"?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
sorry but that isnt soho footage its sdo, which is between the earth and moon, most likley the moon is whats in the video....ill post u a vid i made debunking this on youtube thanks

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I dont disagree that it may not exist, but why would you claim it does not exist when the truth is you have no idea whether it does or doesn't? The only thing mind boggling is the fact people are prepared to believe it doesn't exist when it could be out there. Comets cut through our solar system, its not impossible for other objects to aswell.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Because its a fictional story. There's as much chance of Nibiru existing as there is of heading into the woods and finding Goldilocks and the 3 bears

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

There's as much chance of Nibiru existing as there is of heading into the woods and finding Goldilocks and the 3 bears

i would guess that you've got a significantly better chance of finding goldilocks and the three bears in the woods than finding "niburu'

at least we know that there are really such things as bears and blond headed children.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Nibiru might be a "fictional" story, but that does not mean there isn't a planet that hasn't been discovered roaming our solar system. Take out Nibiru and insert Tyche. Why not added something a little more meaningful than a simple minded answer?

As for the video...not very convincing. Just like the hundreds of other videos out there.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
okay, we can see jupiter with the naked eye right out... if nibiru is 4 times the mass of jupiter and currentl orbiting our sun, why can't we see it?
im not going to say it doesn't exist, its very possible nibiru does exist... BUT it has nothing to do with 2012 and won't be in our solor system for like another hundred years

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
actually no joke i have seen it with my own eyes ppl in the southern hemisphere can only see it as its coming from like under us i would post pics if my telescope would allow me take then ive also began to track for the 3 days since i actual found it so if your in Australia it should actually be coming from the south south east at around 3:30 4 am as a big white star in the sky nibriu is as big as jupiter just rocky and tbh in the last day ive noticed a growth in its size this is my own research im not a pro but i have a massive obsession with stars and planets and have done since i was about 5 i can also remember hearing on the radio when i was in grade 4 that they'd found a 10th planet then you hear nothing more till now really so i want to know why is NASA really hiding this from is because of nibiru trajectory because it crosses thru earths orbit as it goes behind the sun and mars then back out way past Pluto in 3600 year orbit around the sun

also look at the what the solar system is doin the sun polar regions have fliped NASA has admitted to it look at www.nasa.gov and search sun flips and tell me im wrong mars is getting hotter cuz of the sun radical solar flares the sunspot are more irregular pluto is even getting hotter and look at the earth there have been more natural disaters this year then any other year in histroy this is all being caused by nibiru's gravitational pull so tell something the size of jupiter floating thru the solar system is gonna have some major affects on it am i wrong ???

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EzbiusPrime

...The Sun's polar regions have flipped for years.

And, uh, nice excuse. "Oh, I've seen it, guys! I would show you if I could take pictures!"

From the sound of things, you're apparently one of many who thinks Jupiter, Venus or Sirius is some unknown object.

The "tenth planet" you heard about was Eris, Martian 'global warming' was recorded years ago and it's affected one large patch of ice, and Pluto heating up was recorded over a decade ago, possibly even before then.

Try aagin.
edit on 15-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EzbiusPrime
actually no joke i have seen it with my own eyes ppl in the southern hemisphere can only see it as its coming from like under us i would post pics if my telescope would allow me take then ive also began to track for the 3 days since i actual found it so if your in Australia it should actually be coming from the south south east at around 3:30 4 am as a big white star in the sky nibriu is as big as jupiter just rocky and tbh in the last day ive noticed a growth in its size this is my own research

There are some of us who take this seriously, I am fed up with Nasa's deceptions. We need the truth! We could really use some pics and coordinates of this mysterious object. I'm sure we would all appreciate some real facts in this case, not just denials.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
iv seen vidios on nibiru but i am not convence
can someone tell me the truth please i need more imformation

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
I dont know what Im looking for in this video, but to the people who do not believe Nibiru, The Destroyer, Nemesis, Tyche, what ever the hell its called, please provide some evidence yourselves. Alot of you are pretty certain it doesn't exist. Why is that? As much as someone cant prove it exists, you cant prove it doesn't either.

What a silly comment, how do you prove something doesn't exist? Every single theory or prediction about this "planet" has fallen flat on its face. We don't need to prove anything. The proof is in the flaws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join