It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce prediction on possible WW3 occuring right now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Misoir

Most of his predictions came to pass. So there's a possibility his other ones will as well. Where he went left is when he started putting dates on his God-given visions. God clearly tells us no one would know the day nor the hour of Jesus return. So I suspect that applies to visions and dreams of future events. Had he just gave what the visions were instead of trying to guess when they would happen with his human mind, his reputation would never have been tarnished. But its okay thought. WWIII was going to happen regardless of what he envisioned. The Bible says so in revelations.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Edgar Cayce readings were given while he was asleep, or in a trance-like state. When Cayce woke up after the readings he had no memory of the reading. The record of the readings were recorded by a secretary ( Gladys Davis - usually ) who would write them down at the time they were being given. Part of the whole process was his ability to "not let his mind or self" get in the way. Yet even as the posted reading mentions...

"...As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is
it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the
mark of those of His calling and His election in their
bodies. To them it shall be given."

The prayers of a few can save an entire city I'm sure...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi

World War III

UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. Security Council voted Thursday to impose a no-fly zone over Libya and authorize "all necessary measures" to protect civilians from attacks by Moammar Gadhafi's forces, hours after the Libyan leader vowed to crush the rebellion with a final assault on the opposition capital of Bengha

Read Source

ST JOHN REVELATION:

And the sixth poured out his bowl upon the great river, the river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way might by made ready for the kings that come from the sunrising. 16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: 16:14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 16:15 (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.) 16:16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

The prophecy shalt be " fullfilled totally " by the end of 2011
= 666

2012 = And the seventh Angel sounded..........
edit on 17-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

Who voted for no-fly zone?

United States
Britain
France
Lebanon
South Africa
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Colombia
Portugal
Nigeria
Gabon =

Ten Kings

Read Source

ST JOHN REVELATION:

And the ten horns that thou sawest are ten kings , who have received no kingdom as yet; but they receive authority as kings, with the beast, for one hour. 17:13 These have one mind, and they give their power and authority unto the beast. 17:14 These shall war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they also shall overcome that are with him, called and chosen and faithful. 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest, and the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her utterly with fire. 17:17 For God did put in their hearts to do his mind, and to come to one mind, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God should be accomplished. 17:18 And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

edit on 18-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

You're saying the United Nations is the Antichrist and that Gaddafi is Jesus/the Lamb/whatever it is?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by leeangqi

You're saying the United Nations is the Antichrist and that Gaddafi is Jesus/the Lamb/whatever it is?

Nope.. neither of them are Jesus!!
as the show has just begun...

It is the beginning of the famous " in Hebrew Har-magedon ".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Originally posted by lokdog
We can only hope Cayce was right about this, we could definatly use a 3rd WW to get the economy going agian. Besides the obvious problems of population growth and all the ill's that causes a 3rd WW would be a godsend to help with both problems. I gather at the end of the WW we get a global currency to boot, that sounds great lets all hope Cayce was right.

Are you ok if you are one of the reductions? I will stay alive and you and your family go die to lower the population. You know the vatican has enough money to feed and clothe all the homeless in the world? We need to give to eachother...not kill eachother so our share is larger...."share of a POS".

War to boost the economy...money is more valuable than lives....ok i'll give you 100 bucks to go kill yourself and your family and burn your house down. THen I will get a job rebuilding someone else's house on your property...you ok with that? Economic numbers will look nice....right?

Shoe on the other foot....are you seriously that f'n stupid? I normally hedge my comments to people...but you deserve no such concideration sir....SO HOW ABOUT IT>>>>$100 ok?
edit on 22-4-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The Dragon-Asia
will give power to the false prophet-Islam

power to war against Israel

This happens after Babylon-Iraq
Falls twice as the angel cried out twice

Babylon is fallen, is fallen

Now a word from our sponsor XD

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Until September 1923, his readings were not systematically preserved. However, an October 10, 1922, Birmingham (Alabama) Age-Herald article quotes Cayce as saying that he had given 8,056 readings as of that date, and it is known that he gave approximately 13,000-14,000 readings after that date. Today, only about 14,000 are available at Cayce headquarters and on-line. Thus, it appears that about 7,000-8,000 Cayce readings are missing.
I have always found Edgar Cayce's story and 'predictions' to be fascinating, that being said, please read on:

The growing fame of Cayce coupled with the popularity he received from newspapers attracted several eager commercially minded men who wanted to seek a fortune by using Cayce's clairvoyant abilities. Even though Cayce was reluctant to help them, he was persuaded to give the readings, which left him dissatisfied with himself and unsuccessful. A cotton merchant offered Cayce a hundred dollars a day for his readings about the daily outcomes in the cotton market. However, despite his poor finances, Cayce refused the merchant's offer.[8] Others wanted to know where to hunt for treasures;[9] some wanted to know the outcome of horse races. Several times he was persuaded to give the readings as an experiment. However, he was not successful when he used his ability for such purposes, doing no better than chance alone would dictate. These experiments allegedly left him depleted of energy, distraught, and unsatisfied with himself.

Skeptics of Cayce say that the evidence for his powers comes from contemporaneous newspaper articles, affidavits, anecdotes, and testimonials, which are not scientifically rigorous[citation needed]. They are also critical of Cayce's support for various forms of alternative medicine, which they regard as quackery.[25] Michael Shermer writes in Why People Believe Weird Things, "Uneducated beyond the ninth grade, Cayce acquired his broad knowledge through voracious reading and from this he wove elaborate tales."[26] Shermer wrote that, "Cayce was fantasy-prone from his youth, often talking with angels and receiving visions of his dead grandfather." Shermer further cites James Randi as saying "Cayce was fond of expressions like 'I feel that' and 'perhaps' -- qualifying words used to avoid positive declarations

One of Cayce's most controversial statements[citation needed] regards the actual age of the Great Pyramid in Egypt. In one of his readings: (Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid?

(Q) What was the date B.C. of that period?

A) 10,490 to 10,390 before the Prince entered into Egypt[27]

In 1984, the Cayce foundation supported an effort to carbon date the pyramids of Giza. The average radiocarbon dates were 374 years earlier than had been expected by the Egyptologists on the basis of historical research alone, but nowhere near the 10,500 years B.C. claimed

Don't just believe that he was an honest man, and that everything he said is a fact.

edit on 22-4-2011 by space cadet because: to add link

edit on 22-4-2011 by space cadet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
www.rense.com...

Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War.
He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria;
through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf.
"

Later on, when asked in June 1943 whether it would be feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a stabilization of international exchange levels when the war (WW II) had ended,

Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would happen.

Indeed, he said, "there may be another war (WW III) over just such conditions."

the Worlds equitable currency has been the USD or Petro-Dollar soon after Bretton Woods,
and after the Saudi oil payment deals were made policy....
the world money markets or FOREX has long been the stabilizing force and internation exchange
benchmarker for currencies since after WWII

So i don't see how it was ..."a long, long time before this would happen"...

And the 'War' being waged because of a twisted World currency (imposed by an Empire by force)
or Reserve currency...and worldwide grievances with currency exchange valuations...
well that future War that Cayce warned 'may' happen,
does not necessarily have to be a Third World War...
it could be a battlefield conflict
or a financial theatre aggression & takeover...

then ther's this quote from Rense source:

Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War.
He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria;
through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf.
"[/x]

Well...enlighten me...., just what 'straits' are there 'above' the Persian Gulf ?

Now if the message said in the Straits above the Red Sea or the Suez... it might be clearer...
but the stuff posted are a bunch of cluttered jumbles filled with buzz words and fear mongering interpetations
on the material in the OP that was presented as thread worthy

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ankara is the capital city of Turkey. His other predictions, about Egypt, Libya and Syria have all come true. And the one about Turkey appears to be coming true as well. So the world war is closer than we think. I hope the war doesn't happen.

www.reuters.com...
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Well...enlighten me...., just what 'straits' are there 'above' the Persian Gulf ?

Now if the message said in the Straits above the Red Sea or the Suez... it might be clearer...
but the stuff posted are a bunch of cluttered jumbles filled with buzz words and fear mongering interpetations
on the material in the OP that was presented as thread worthy

I think the quote actually referred to the straits above Australia.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Miserable people are always looking for universal Armageddon. They figure that their own lives suck, and so why not drag everyone else down with them? It's one of the reasons religions are so popular. People are comforted by knowing that other people are being forced to share their misery. (This also explains Survivor and Dancing with the Stars.)

Nevertheless -- once you understand the true nature of existence, it becomes obvious that all judgement days are personal days. From John in the cave, up through Cayce and the rest of the charlatans, these prophets are only glimpsing their own doom, where the narrowness of their reality tunnels cross at right angles the paths of their own guilty consciousness.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The exact quote from Reading 2550-1 on April 28 1941 was:

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

The reading doesn't say this is a precursor to World War III.

Sorry, but Cayce was a total nutcase and all of his readings were religuous psycho-babble. It is argued that some of his predictions came true. One or two out of many hundreds of readings. Anyone could study history, the current geopolitical climate, make 300 predictions and be right 5 times.

War may come but so what about Edgar Cayce. I could say WW4 will happen before the end of the 21st Century and would that make me a prophet? Because the World is always at war, it's easy to predict this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
We can only hope Cayce was right about this, we could definatly use a 3rd WW to get the economy going agian. Besides the obvious problems of population growth and all the ill's that causes a 3rd WW would be a godsend to help with both problems. I gather at the end of the WW we get a global currency to boot, that sounds great lets all hope Cayce was right.

#ing tard .. and how on earth you can be sure that you are a winner if the war erupts..not a dead rotten meat ? I cant believe such evil creatures still exists ..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Azizkarim

It doesnt matter if you and I die, humanity wins thats whats important. Stop thinking about yourself for a change and think of the greater good. Your selfish me me me line of thinking is what causes most of the problems in this world to begin with.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am far from a skeptic, but I have read that Cayce was far from infallible. Let's hope this is one of those times.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Miserable people are always looking for universal Armageddon. They figure that their own lives suck, and so why not drag everyone else down with them? It's one of the reasons religions are so popular. People are comforted by knowing that other people are being forced to share their misery. (This also explains Survivor and Dancing with the Stars.)

Nevertheless -- once you understand the true nature of existence, it becomes obvious that all judgement days are personal days. From John in the cave, up through Cayce and the rest of the charlatans, these prophets are only glimpsing their own doom, where the narrowness of their reality tunnels cross at right angles the paths of their own guilty consciousness.

My life sucks right now, and this is exactly why I hope WW3 DOESN'T happen.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
reply to post by lokdog

Wait.. Wait... Wait.. You actually hope this guy is right? Your saying the human race is too immature/stupid to figure out non violent solutions to its problems?

Funny thing bout people like you is they usually forget they might not be here to see what happens after ww3. So while your busy playing with foolish fantasies just remember you're talking bout killing people(if that means anything to you).

Find it shocking that you can say something like that in such a casual manner.

As for me I hope this guy isn't right.

The world will be a better place once people like you who fail to see the value of every living being is removed from the equation

I want to throw my two cents in on this facet of the discussion, and not just to this post, but I see there are many that feel similarly (and you can see them everywhere). They wonder how anyone can feel so indifferent to the idea of major disasters of the type we discuss here.

I am one that feels that, and no, I do not have an unhappy life. I have a very blessed life actually, and am very content. Perhaps that is some of it? I know that if I died tomorrow, my last thoughts would be, well, I did well, I had fun, I did what wanted to do, I loved and was loved and had a great time! I can let go now.

In trying to analyze my inner feelings here, all I can say is that I cannot see putting my individual life, or even that of my loved ones, above and more important than the whole of humanity. Our history is long and complex and the individual deaths along the way are grains of sand in that!

I feel the human collective soul as mine, not this little physical life. I identify with "human being", or perhaps all earthbeings, and if that needs to shake things up and get rid of some vehicles and evolve some new ones, or tear things done to create a new experience, so be it. Death is either end of all consciousness for the individual (in which case, there is nothing to fear) or we have consciousness that continues in some other form (in which case, there's nothing to fear).

I still take actions to help others when I have the opportunity and would try to save a life if the opportunity presented itself. I take part in trying to be respectful and healing of my environment, even though I personally feel earth is going to shake off some of us parasites soon and clean herself up her way. I do them because these acts are a natural expression of who I am and what I care about- that's all. I don't do them in order to reach a big result, I don't need an excuse (like being afraid of going to hell, or that climate change is man made).

I don't wish for this, but I accept it if it happens, even if it means my death or suffering, and I do sometimes observe that some positive changes come about through some very painful transformations, so cannot systematically judge it "bad".

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War. He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf."

Later on, when asked in June 1943 whether it would be feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a stabilization of international exchange levels when the war (WW II) had ended, Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would happen. Indeed, he said, "there may be another war (WW III) over just such conditions."

as for mentioning Libya, Egypt ...along with Ankar/Syria & unnamed 'straits'....

the scriptures pointed out that the end times &/or Gog-Magog would have most of N. Africa in occupation/strife
the nations Libya, Egypt, Cush, Ethiopia would all fall under the grip of war...

as for Ankara(Turkey) they are pivitol in history... besides Turkey controls the Bosphorus Straits
(i assume thats the Cayce 'Straits' that are above the Persian Gulf.

no big shakes in any of Cayce's premonitions/predictions (opposed to 'prophecy'= because prophecy is said to be Divinely given)
** but he does have a lot of coincidental linkings with biblical prophetic elements/places/events

however.... when he said that economic/financial juggling around currency valuations or Reserve Currency status being a flash point of world conflict, WWIII... then my antenna is raised.

lets find that statement and see if it fits with the world condition of today....
i thought that the petro-dollar was the real reserve currency, & the USD just rode the status of being the petro-dollar.... when that status goes...then the USA might enter a conflict with OPEC & Saudi Arabia...

the Arab Spring revolutions in NA and soon to be in Syria perhaps Turkey are vastly unconnected with the currency-trading between the London-NY/DC money empire and the other resource minded asset based currency models now being birthed in the fiscal realm...

if his predictions were so on-the-mark... just where is Greece and the potential EU breakup in the present world condition of a predicted WWIII precipice? those elements are far larger than Ghadaffi & Libya

oh well.... gonna sit back and watch stuff develop
edit on 26-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine

I want to throw my two cents in on this facet of the discussion, and not just to this post, but I see there are many that feel similarly (and you can see them everywhere). They wonder how anyone can feel so indifferent to the idea of major disasters of the type we discuss here.

I am one that feels that, and no, I do not have an unhappy life. I have a very blessed life actually, and am very content. Perhaps that is some of it? I know that if I died tomorrow, my last thoughts would be, well, I did well, I had fun, I did what wanted to do, I loved and was loved and had a great time! I can let go now.

Be grateful for what you have been able to accomplish; some of us haven't been nearly as fortunate and cannot afford to feel the same way as you do here........

In trying to analyze my inner feelings here, all I can say is that I cannot see putting my individual life, or even that of my loved ones, above and more important than the whole of humanity. Our history is long and complex and the individual deaths along the way are grains of sand in that!

I feel the human collective soul as mine, not this little physical life. I identify with "human being", or perhaps all earthbeings, and if that needs to shake things up and get rid of some vehicles and evolve some new ones, or tear things done to create a new experience, so be it. Death is either end of all consciousness for the individual (in which case, there is nothing to fear) or we have consciousness that continues in some other form (in which case, there's nothing to fear).

I still take actions to help others when I have the opportunity and would try to save a life if the opportunity presented itself. I take part in trying to be respectful and healing of my environment, even though I personally feel earth is going to shake off some of us parasites soon and clean herself up her way. I do them because these acts are a natural expression of who I am and what I care about- that's all. I don't do them in order to reach a big result, I don't need an excuse (like being afraid of going to hell, or that climate change is man made).

.....but I can agree with this.

edit on 26-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join