It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce prediction on possible WW3 occuring right now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War. He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf."

Later on, when asked in June 1943 whether it would be feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a stabilization of international exchange levels when the war (WW II) had ended, Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would happen. Indeed, he said, "there may be another war (WW III) over just such conditions."

Other link with same information:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Apparently this prophecy is quite real and to me almost surreal, it is simply incredible that we are at a point in history which all events the ‘sleeping prophet’ predicted would occur setting the stage for World War III.

I truly hate to be one of those doom-and-gloom people but this prophecy looks eerie and unfortunately spot-on. So… World War III soon?
edit on 3/13/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Edgar Casey is the one psychic tend to take seriously. Out of all of the famous ones, he is the one that most rings true to me. Right up there above Nostradamus because we have to interpret Nostradamus' predictions. No interpretation needed for Casey.

That said, we can change the future.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Okay thank you very much.

The part about us being able to change the future is probably in relation to why he said there might be a third world war rather than there would be. But what I found extremely scary is that he said there would be a second world war due to Austrians, Germans, and Japanese so he was sure of that. Maybe we are too late to change the game now, maybe when we see his predictions being fulfilled there is not turning around.

All I know is that he predicted World War III would occur due to strife in all of the areas which are now experiencing strife and we are also at a turning point in world currency, so much open discussion of a world reserve currency is happening now. It looks like his prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes, hopefully I am wrong and we still have time to change course.

Does anyone have his full predictions of the possible World War III?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Does anyone have his full predictions of the possible World War III?

You speak for me also. And any other compilation of his predictions, usually when I do a search, it's web page after web page of ramblings that never get to the point as far as his predictions. I havn't much time at the moment to delve deep into research.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
BUMP

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
We can only hope Cayce was right about this, we could definatly use a 3rd WW to get the economy going agian. Besides the obvious problems of population growth and all the ill's that causes a 3rd WW would be a godsend to help with both problems. I gather at the end of the WW we get a global currency to boot, that sounds great lets all hope Cayce was right.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yes Cayce made some amazingly accurate predictions. One of the best sources for information
in my opinion is the organization A.R.E. :

"About Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. (A.R.E.®), is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1931 by Edgar Cayce (1877-1945), to research and explore transpersonal subjects such as holistic health, ancient mysteries, personal spirituality, dreams and dream interpretation, intuition, and philosophy and reincarnation." located here: edgarcayce.org...

Here's one of their videos on this fascinating man which is timely in that it discusses possible earthquakes and destruction in Japan:

S&F to the OP

edit on 3/13/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Wait.. Wait... Wait.. You actually hope this guy is right? Your saying the human race is too immature/stupid to figure out non violent solutions to its problems?

Funny thing bout people like you is they usually forget they might not be here to see what happens after ww3. So while your busy playing with foolish fantasies just remember you're talking bout killing people(if that means anything to you).

Find it shocking that you can say something like that in such a casual manner.

As for me I hope this guy isn't right.

The world will be a better place once people like you who fail to see the value of every living being is removed from the equation

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Edgar Casey was a great great man.
Rest in Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

That's what I thought too, I'd rather not be killed before my time due to a massive global war.

S&F for the OP though, lets hope this is one Cayce prediction that doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What part of Edgar casy's writings specifically refer to what is happening right now?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hint - it's in the OP

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
reply to post by lokdog

Wait.. Wait... Wait.. You actually hope this guy is right? Your saying the human race is too immature/stupid to figure out non violent solutions to its problems?

Funny thing bout people like you is they usually forget they might not be here to see what happens after ww3. So while your busy playing with foolish fantasies just remember you're talking bout killing people(if that means anything to you).

Find it shocking that you can say something like that in such a casual manner.

As for me I hope this guy isn't right.

The world will be a better place once people like you who fail to see the value of every living being is removed from the equation

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

I think comments like this is exactly why WWIII (and worse) is going to happen. No, not the person wishing it would happen. I personally would want to know why a person would feel this way. What were the circumstances in his life that made him wish this. And even if there is no good reason for him to feel this way, even then, to forgive him and take no slight against his words. For they were only that, words. Not nearly as bad as people who stand by and let nations slaughter for the sake of money and power. Not nearly as bad as action or inaction to the benefit of evil. Be careful of the judgment. Be most careful of the casual judgment. In those things are the worst ruin of all and the judgments become your own inheritance.

On the subject, I think these things will come to be. Man has to "become" something different for the better path to occur. For that he has to become more aware. Currently he is going the opposite direction even though he thinks he is not. He must surrender to those laws written upon every man's conscience and heart. The irony is it only takes for the people to give what they want so much for themselves. To be loved.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Akragon

Hint - it's in the OP

Im not interested in another mans point of view on his writings(Jeff Rense)

i want to see the specific part he refers to whats happening now...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

You say you hope we will have a WWIII. You may think this is the easy way for you, but how about all the death and suffering that goes along with war? I just watched "Band of Brothers" and "Pacific" and read "Remember When." All of these are about the suffering of WWII. Are you willing to go and fight and give up your life and the lives of friends and family just so the economy can recover? How terribly selfish! I'd rather do without my internet, cable TV, and other luxuries than to go to war. As it stands now, everyone I know could make it with even a little less. I'm sorry about the economy, but I don't want a war, myself. Have you really thought about what you are saying? I hope you're just being facetious with your statements and that no person would really hope for a WW.
By the way, let me take this opportunity to thank all our veterans who have suffered and fought in the hopes that we will have freedom and peace. You are all the best! NO WWIII!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
How do Baba Vanga's predictions hold to the current events

I believe 2011 from her had Radiation clouds caused by war?

maybe she was seeing 2 simultaneous but different events (ME revolutions and quakes?)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

World War III

UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. Security Council voted Thursday to impose a no-fly zone over Libya and authorize "all necessary measures" to protect civilians from attacks by Moammar Gadhafi's forces, hours after the Libyan leader vowed to crush the rebellion with a final assault on the opposition capital of Bengha

Read Source

ST JOHN REVELATION:

And the sixth poured out his bowl upon the great river, the river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way might by made ready for the kings that come from the sunrising. 16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: 16:14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 16:15 (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.) 16:16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

The prophecy shalt be " fullfilled totally " by the end of 2011
= 666

2012 = And the seventh Angel sounded..........
edit on 17-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The World War has yet to begin but events have already happened to foreshadow the conflicts that are to come.

Many people already predict that the US and Russia will be fighting against each other.

Nostradamus predicted the war in 2008 over South Ossetia.

Century X, Quatrain 74.
The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of the Hecatomb,
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the buried will come out of their graves.

This was interpreted rather ridiculously by both Nostradamus books I have as the literal dead rising out of their graves (zombies) during the Olympics (which is what the games of the Hecatomb refers to) in 2008. But once I saw the news about South Ossetia I knew the true meaning of this quatrain. The conflict happened around the time of the Olympics in August 2008. It means that the conflict between the US and Russia "come out of its tomb". The US and Russia were in a state of diplomatic friendliness before this conflict in South Ossetia.

During this time we saw many condemnations of Russia in the US media and by President Bush administration and both candidates Obama and McCain who both expressed anti-Russia views and supported Georgia.

Oil politics is still a big thing. The countries of Central Asia are very rich in oil and natural gas. These countries also neighbor Russia. Russia may feel the US is stepping on its domain (Afghanistan is close to these Central Asian countries) and vice versa.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As to Cayce readings and what may be happening "right now".... Here is part of a reading.

"As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken
up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of
Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will
be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear
off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals
in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the
eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be
shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been
those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the moretropical,
and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin
in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed
as the periods when His light will be seen again in the
clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is
it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the
mark of those of His calling and His election in their
bodies. To them it shall be given."

Reading: 3976-15 ( 1934 )

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

He knew about climate change before it was even an issue. which is impressive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join