It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Military Project. HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I was thinking how to give closure for the use/existence of HAARP.

We know HAARP is real, even only judging by the TV show from Jesse Ventura, and the recent news straight out of Bahrain. Stating they have successfully produced 50+ rain showers.

Could it be possible to modifier an satellite disc that you can take it by hand and aiming it to the sky when those colours appear in the sky. Of course there are hotspots in the world were the use of this would be useful.

Maybe its so easy that you can aim your satellite still connected too your TV at the sky. An effect must occur maybe a loud zoom ore a flute sound. I dont know.

I think we need more data to accept the use of HAARP.

How do you exercise this? That's the big question.
And i dont know if my idea is realistic, I am no scientist

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am starting to doubt if i posted this in the right forum section?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I am starting to doubt if i posted this in the right forum section?

I have no doubt that you have no idea at all what HAARP does, or how it works, or even what you are on about

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Yep you are right

My theory behind this is. HAARP uses the Ionosphere to redirect high energy beams of high charged particles.
Those Energy beams are emitted in an certain frequency so when the HAARP does its thing, and the beams are coming down to an targeted area. Then I thought maybe you could catch something when you direct your satellite to it. If you catch something you have some new variable to add into future conversations. But the idea at self could be ridiculous, i dont know.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Hi Tribe ,
Dont listen to that idiot .
Do the investigation there is no harm in it .

The day we dont question the government is the day we become slaves .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The day we blindly follow any idiots theory on something we also become slaves. Jesse Ventura is a showboat and a sensationalist. He throws Alex Jones onto his show and have Hollywoodesque drama tossed in for good measure. Anything the two of them say I would question as much if not more than the Government.

new topics

top topics

join