It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the?!?!?! people u REALLY need to see this!!! the sun is wierding out!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Always my pleasure on what is probably a snowy morning in Scotland? It is trying here in Ireland.

SDO with the Moon

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

yea snowed for a bit last night, but the rain has washed most of it away thank god, nightmare trying to push a buggy through snow lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Of course that is not really the Moon. Look at the markings on it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

thanks for the heads up and no thanks for the lack of link!! lol lazy!

Okay I got to feeling bad, so I came back to see if you found the links, to be a good fellow member to you and other researchers and present decorum and integrity in your time of concern. I figured you had more energy to search since you just woke up. You have links, good. My deepest apologies. Cheers!!

PS what does that mean "push a buggie through the snow?" Forgive the cultural ignorance. I did try fresh haggis with an 18 yr Macallan once. Unique. Glad I had the money to make it 2 18 yrs to wash down the ol fresh haggis.

edit on 13-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: haggis and buggy talk

think I figured it out. Went into my baby girls room. We call them strollers. She is 6 months 2mrw. Sylvia Kate. This sight has me thinking about her future ALOT.
edit on 13-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Possibly related, here is the calendar for SDO operations.

www.lmsal.com...

It would appear eclipse season has started according to the calendar.

Link from last years eclipse season.
edit on 13-3-2011 by pazcat because: spolling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
the video looks to be a eclipse, but, I do not see a date anywhere, so how do we know it is a current video?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me at precisely what time this occurred? My sound isn't working on my computer and the video is too blurry for me to tell. I am wondering if whatever passed in front of the sun (assuming something did) correlates with whatever eclipsed the moon last night in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several posts down, the OP posts a graphical rendition of what he saw:

Perhaps the two are related? Knowing the exact time would be very helpful in determining a correlation.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

im not sure of the exact time but i think there are links at the bottom of the youtube vid he has a few videos about it on his channel if u just follow the links thanx

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

lol yes u call them strollers we call them buggies or prams, its a nightmare trying to push them through the snow, the snow gets caught under the wheels and u really have to put ur back into it....

but luckily the snow is gone....look at me moaning about snow when these poor folks in japan are literally going through armageddon over there

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

whoa!!!
what the hell is that? things just got a bit wierder, surely the moon isnt ridged like that...thats not natural.......

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

well im here in n.z and the sun is very bright today and not a cloud in the skies so one stellar day today cant watch video would someone kindly put sum screen shots up for me please
would be much appricated

edit: thanks puterman just seen your post

edit on 13-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
From another thread I posted in.
The sun is fine.

"sdoisgo.blogspot.com...
www.lmsal.com...
Previous eclipse season images.

So we are in eclipse season now. It is the Earth moving between the SDO and the Sun.
And yes those pics are from the SDO."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Isn't there some prophecy about the sun burning out or going dark? I seem to remember hearing about a prophecy that the sun will go dark and then Nibiru/planet X is the unignited Sun. It will ignite and become a new sun for us. So we shouldn't fear it.

Anyway, I like this theory better than doom. We will think it is the end but then a new sun will ignite for us after a few days of darkness and panic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Well uh...it's not as if the sun is just a giant lightbulb and we can replace it with another one when it burns out. I mean...good grief where do I even begin on this? I'm not faulting you. You're just posting about a prophecy you read and I've seen similar stories myself that I half paid attention to. I'm just trying to tie that in with how we know the solar system works and I come up incredulous. Which is saying something because I believe a lot of really weird things. But the very idea the sun is just going to float around out there, dead, and a replacement conveniently slips in and we resume life as normal after a few days of panic and confusion just makes me see lots and lots of lol cats.

Oh well, as with all prophecies, time will tell. If I'm wrong to dismiss this one, I owe you a cheeseburger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join