It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy stuff happening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Who thinks that all this crazy wheather and earthquakes are a sign of bigger things to come?.....

I mean for example that cyclone yasi we had hear was half the size of australia thenthe big quake in
christchurch, and now japan that tsunami was unbelieveable kind of scary.

is it to do with the sun? or nibrue not sure how you spell that...lol
i heard there will be a super moon very soon this stuff is just crazy

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This year has been wild and it's only mid March. I try to rationalize by thinking we do live in an instant-information age, so news is more readily available than years ago, and I know earthquakes and disasters happen every year, but I don't remember so many earthquakes and natural disasters in such a short period of time. It seems it started about a year ago and has gotten worse. Maybe there is something to the 2012 thing. Who knows. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
well the whole 2012 thing does not phaze me at all.... where i live we have just come out of a 15 yr drought
i think the planet is goin through a change and its effecting all of us cause this wheather is driving me crazy
its so humerd here

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Your thorts are the same as mine !! So many possible causes. And theres folks out there who dont care , dont know , or dont want to know... Then theres the ones that say its just normal... Yeah well i can tell you it aint !! Anyway im sure the very near future will provide us with an answer. Good luck !

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starfighter1978

yes more is to come... comet elenin is to line up with earth and the sun on march 15th. causing even more earthquakes and other problems much worse than the one that hit japan...

i think USA is next to be hit with an earthquake bigger than 9.0

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Valendian

Totally agree with you !! Covered the same research on the subject !! More to come dude !!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
well like i said its kind of scary to think if an point 8 quake can cause a 10 meter tsunami
then what would a 9 or 10 quake do......weve had cyclone's and quake's what could be worse than that??

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Had this site bookmarked... Thought the stats were pretty compelling, but draw from them wat you will.

Statistics Page

And this is the actual graph to save y'all the hassle.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian

yes more is to come... comet elenin is to line up with earth and the sun on march 15th. causing even more earthquakes and other problems much worse than the one that hit japan...

i think USA is next to be hit with an earthquake bigger than 9.0

I live close to the New Madrid fault line, so this is very unsettling to say the least. Don't know if there's any connection, but the area of the first reports of mass dead birds in Arkansas is about an hour or so away, so it's definitely something to worry about.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I wonder if the Earth's changes affect people?

I feel quite despondent lately...pessimistic which is not like me at all. Considering all the riots and protests around the world... I just wonder if there is a connection?

Seems to be a lot of tension and strife.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i read in the news about a mass amount of dead fish cant remember where it was but there was millions
of them what would have caused that????

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

hi

I read that too....apparently it was caused by a lack of O2 in the water. If my memory serves me correctly, it was not a natural phenomenon.

also .. all the baby dolphins dying in the gulf...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
yeah millions of dead fish and all sorts and yet not a single bird touches them.. lack of oxygen my arse.

i mean in austraila,
www.youtube.com...

what the hell, a beach full of a dead fish yet its not a feeding frenzy!?
edit on 13-3-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

it annoys me when people use that excuse that info is more readilly available, we have had tv sets since the 40's and radios and even though they are being reported doesnt take away from the fact that all these things are happening in the first place..take the media out the picture...they are still happening arent they?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
ofcourse they are and will get worse.... the meida allows us, people to see the devistation
i would not have none about how big that tidel wave was without seeing it on tv beeing on the beach when it came in
would have been jaw dropping to say the least

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing.

ok, so what if 2012 isnt real... Still havnt made up my mind on this but wow, so much going on!

What if the bible and what church go'ers believe isnt true...

What if all of this is just happening for no reason other than just a natural thing...

Why now? Not just why now.. But why SO MUCH of it now? Birth pangs seems like a very real definition here. Moon getting closer, sun getting crazy, earthquakes all over the place.. really big ones.. volcanoes going off around the globe... Fish dying inmasse (millions more recently).... Birds falling out of the sky... and so much more.... Japan, Oz, Church. Cmon folks, if this isnt becomming one hell of a wakeup call, I honestly dont believe that you will ever get it. May as well just stop reading ats, because it's hopeless to keep on looking for proof when these 3 months have been nothing less than scary as hell! I'm not one to believe such things so easily, but I'm really considering that something really messed up is here and it's not going away till it's done. When it's done is what I fear most. Who will be left to see the ending? A few major earthquakes in the right places, nuclear meltdowns, really bad weather in others, plagues will come out of all of this death, possible super volcano scenerios... Probably no one

Wow, it's only March. The 3rd month in, and everything is going to pot! 2011 seems like one hell of a warning to me. I just dont know who's sending it and what's causing it. It could be a combination of things, but to me, I'm really starting to give more credit to the "birth pangs" as it seems thats exactly what's happening. If this is so, wow, 2011 will be one hell of a year for earthlings. Imagine what 2012 will be like if this is only a taste! Something so gradual seemed to be picking up steam for a long time now, in my lifetime. Everything seemed fine and dandy untill 1999, and slowly, so very slowly, everything seemed to avalanch down into "all hell breaking loose". It's not just disasters. It's also government, countries, people. Anyone been feeling weird lately? As though something was comming but ya just didnt know what? My ears rang BADLY a few days ago, out of no where. I heard once that people can detect eathquakes this way. Seemingly, everytime my ears go from silence to a loud ring for a few minutes, these things happen. I cant prove it because I dont keep track of it. But when it happens, thats the first thing that comes to mind but I throw it off and always have untill this earthquake. Now they're ringing again but it could be just me. They always ring lol It's just when they go from silence (or what I deem them as silent because it's so common place I never realise they ring till I listen) to loud ring is when Im usually telling myself... "earthquake gonna happen somewhere" But this time, as always, I threw it off untill I seen the news. Then my jaw fell to the floor. I dont expect anyone to believe that, as I am kinda so so on it myself. Though, I do feel if two things happen often at the same time, they could very well be related. I'm such a skeptic that such things are beneath me but this is one hell of a wakeup call.

Nay Sayers.. Heh, I dont care guys. Dont waste your breath. (what the hell are you guys here for anyways, really? Is there any topic here you do believe in? Or are ya just here to ridicule so you can feel int. superior? Kind of a waste of time huh?)

Hate to "come out of the closet" on this.. But just WOW!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One more thing...

Anyone else having premanitions?

As of late, its weird. Remember when ya thought of a song and the very next moment it's on the radio? The phone rings and ya already guessed who was calling? Well, it's alot like that but very much like someone turned up the volume so its happening way more often. It's horrible! Guessing what people are gonna say next before they utter a word... Knowing who's at the door, who's calling, what people on the TV are gonna say next, dreaming about things that simply should not come true the next day or days away... It's like someone just turned on the tube and all the answers are displaying before your eyes without even asking the questions or knowing what they are for that matter.

Folx... Something tells me, these are scary times. Sure, things like this happens, as they've happen all my life, but spread so far apart like deja vu. They should not be happening on a constant, regular, hourly to daily basis!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by maybee

it annoys me when people use that excuse that info is more readilly available, we have had tv sets since the 40's and radios and even though they are being reported doesnt take away from the fact that all these things are happening in the first place..take the media out the picture...they are still happening arent they?

k...thanks. I know how long TV and radio has been around. If you read my entire post, you'll see I agree with you that they are happening much more frequently.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
wow thanks for posting your feelings mate i'm a believer in that this is either a test to see how we are in the face of
certin death, tragedy how close it brings us together in a time of need. I believe things will get worse before
they get better, i dont understand why these events are so close together is mother nature pissed off with
the way we treat our planet i no i would be....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

hehe yeah, I dont even know where that came from. Confused me too.

PEOPLE READ THE POSTS!

I didnt find anything related to the responce she sent. Perhaps she quoted the wrong person?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join