It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Today at 2:40am I woke up to see I have a call from someone who is not registered on my phone as a contact.

When I pick it up a kid around the ages 12-14 asked me. " Do you believe in Jesus? "
I have never given my number freely and only my friends know it, they don't have a little brother so wtf is going on?
The kid said his name is Rachel and when I asked him again who is this he closed the phone, I still have his phone number though. Anyone else had this same call?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

You mean her? Because Rachel is a female name...

And it could just also have been some random kid dialing some random phone number...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Looool, I dunno sounded like a boy from the phone. Im dumbfounded to be honest. Some weird # with kids these days.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
thats kinda creepy odd. about 2 weeks ago i had 2 kids come to my door around 7 pm and asked if they could talk to me. i said yes but i would have to keep it short due to the fact i was cooking dinner. and then they began asking me a series of questions. between me tending to my dinner and answering their questions, one asked if there was another time they could come back and talk with me. i said it would be fine for them to come by tuesday @ 1 then he handed me a card that i slipped into my pocket and extended his other hand for a hand shake. i shook his hand and he introduce himself as "Elder Anderson" i proceeded to introduce myself and as i did the other kid asked me if i would accept a baptism under god and i told him i had already been baptized when i was younger. thats when the awkward feeling set in because "Elder Anderson" was still gripping my hand. i said i should probably get back to my dinner as an exit and thanked them, we both said see you on tuesday and then they left. i looked at the card in my pocket and it said " where do i go when i die " i turned around not even 3 seconds later and opened the door looking for these kids and they were no where to be seen. no bikes, no car, nothing. just gone? it freaked me out enough to think about it quite a bit and then i couldnt wait to question these kids on tuesday. they never showed, and i havent heard from them since. dont really know what to think about it entirely.. any thoughts

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Probably just a prank call. We always used to do it as kids; dial a random number and see how much of a laugh we could get out of the other person

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For those that believe in the bible a girl named Rachel is mentioned in the Bible Genesis 29 she was a prophet and the favorite wife of Jacob....just sayin

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Accel

So what did happen at one o'clock on Tuesday?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
google her/his number call back and tell em u know where they live...

that'll teach those kids

new topics

top topics

join