It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can UFOs become invisible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
When I was browsing through the national archives defe-24-2023-1-1 I stumbled on a page that I find very interesting. I retyped the document for better reading. It was sent on September 8th, 2000
To:
Geoffrey Hoan. Secretary of State for Air.
Whitehall. London:
Strictly Confidential

Sir,
Please see the above 'websites' • you may find the contents very difficult to believe, or accept, I CAN only say that they are the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ...

whether you believe that statement, or not, is out of my hands.
The difficulties in 'accepting' such 'out of this world' material I thoroughly understand ... I had the same difficulties in the early days of this 'communication',
but that was nearly twenty years ago .... (incidentally, II reported my first 'saucer
sighting', in 1954, to the Air Ministry in Whitehall. in the Summer of '54. a long
time ago).

However, in my work, which has gone on constantly for almost twenty years, I
have been given a great deal of information that could not be acquired in any
other way than I use .... a few days ago I received the enclosed 'technical information

on "How can UFO:s become invisible?'' ........... this appears to be
quite remarkable information ... and confirms my opinion that 'they' are vastly in
advance of anything WE regard as 'human' .

In your position you must know of the thousands of UFO 'sightings' throughout
the world ... daily, and constantly ... (! get an 'international report' of incidents,
world-wide, every three weeks or so, of every unusual event in the UFO story there are dozens every week.

Please read the section enclosed on 'invisibility and. if you can, pass it to
some of your scientific experts on aircraft possibilities ... I would like to hear their
comments, of course.
If you have any questions please contact me, on Email if you wish.

It seems that this person works within this department and something got his attention.

How can UFOs become
invisible?
Spacecraft can become 'invisible' due to a projected electromagnetic
shield. rotating at the speed of light, it is made up of
six atomic reflectors working in complementary pairs. This
shield is projected from the center of the shielded area, within
the craft.

Reflectors have the thickness of one atom, each having a static
charge, alternately negative and positive to maintaining equal
distances between them. At 90 degrees to the plane any wave
form will pass through, but at an angle it will be reflected. A
fixed relationship is maintained in positioning to prevent
warping of time or distance.

Of the 6 reflectors, 2 are particle, or frequency, accelerators, 2
are excited as to decelerate reflected frequencies and the
remaining 2 are passive, or standard, reflectors. Acceleration
and deceleration are achieved by electro-magnetic energy
transfer, like a high frequency alternating current. Passive and
decelerating reflectors are equal in length but •longer than the
accelerating reflectors, the length ratio being slightly more
than 1.2071 to 1 The acceleration rate is slightly less than 85
percent (at the second reflector pair) with a converse
deceleration rate at the final reflector pair.

Accelerating
reflectors are in link with the Horizontal plane and decelerating
reflectors, as like passive reflectors, are set at exactly 22.5
degrees to the horizontal.

There are 3 complementary reflective sequences. the first
reflection is passive, the second accelerates and the third
decelerates.

In development of this technology you would
find, in practical application, that if the more logical sequence
of 'accelerate. reflect, decelerate' were followed then
efficiency would be halved due to the increased distance
covered by the accelerated particles.

Relationships between reflective lengths and positions of each
reflector is dependent on the size of area to be hidden. If
reflector were too long, or too close, a 'dark' area would be
detected.

lf they were too short, or too far apart, the shielded
area would be detected as only partly obscuring, length and
position have a theoretical tolerance . lf one atom.
N.B. The reflective shield, or electro-magnetic field. adds to
stability of the craft and assists in maneuvering at high speed
with sudden changes in direction.

Terms used her~ are simple and comprehensive. The 'expert'
may note the relationship with Einstein's theory of relativity,
after close analysis of the figures given, which, incidentally.
obeys the same laws as the surface area of a circle.

Could this theory be genuine or based on true facts? that have been studied in secrecy by captured alien craft?
I hope that some members here have great insight about these theories or are specialized on this field to confirm some truthfulness about this document.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Let me answer with a few emails I have posted before

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a 'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies. And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.

LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Ron, Great to hear from you and thanks for update. Have seen the cloaking video...seems I did this in one of my earlier inventions' about 20 years ago...don't know present status...

Think "nanomicrospheres"

For the rest you are on your own...

OH One more thing... we haven't been able to hide the heat signatures yet... makes for some interesting UFO's

edit on 13-3-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I dunno about that video. The other soldier in the video looks sort of "invisible" also. Maybe that was editing done by the news network to hide their identity/mission/nationality or something.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if they've perfected an invisibility coating for visible light. They have one for radar waves for the stealth fighter already don't they?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Amazing text .. but I think I've seen this video before but what this document describes is totally different from the meta materials that you point out. And the last video cloaked cape works only in combination of a camera that project the invisibility.

But why the phrase how can UFOs become invisibles and it seems they know how these things work right?
Its almost if bob lazar wrote this stuff

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well the cloak video unfortunately the Youtube poster added the Japanese stuff even though he dropped a note into the vid to say it was different from the Army one. Misdirection

But our military has some cool stuff. Way beyond what is being released. Don't have time right now, but look up plasma charged skins. Funny thing is, the same mechanisms that aid invisibility, also make them look fuzzy and blurry for photography.
Sucks for the UFO crowd that is always demanding clear pictures...

Ain't gonna happen unless it's parked on the ground

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Cool cheese, just giving this thread a bump.

But other then the whole manipulating atoms and photons thing, there are a couple more ways to become invisible. Cant find it right now but it was somewhere on the internet. Were supposedly they did experiments on the whole second man in the room thing. Were you basically manipulate or ie brain wash a person and tell them to not see certain objects or people in the room, were as by they actually do not register those things. And supposedly they even made one person subconsciously block out a person out of there mind, and when this person started moving things in the room, the test subject saw things floating around but couldn't see the person moving the objects, so the subject interpreted as a ghost. So basically there mind didn't register all that was there.

And the whole actual alien/ufo's thing, not only are they supposed to become invisible by manipulating photons and such, but they can phase out of this reality or dimension, and become invisible to every type of sense or equipment that we have currently.

Heres a vid explaining a little on what some Japanese people are messing with this type of manipulation of light and projections, it's all the same type of thing really, just manipulating photons and the mind, either more directly as in the predator type of thing, or indirectly, ie smoke and mirrors type of illusion.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think they become invisible because they enter hyperspace. Extended Heim Theory states that when matter is made mass-less, it is forced into hyperspace existance, because the normal 4-d space-time existance rejects mass-less matter. So, if they are no longer in normal 4-d existance... then they would not be visible to us.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When I searched on Google electromagnetic shield. rotating at the speed of light. I think I found something that could relate with this thread I never knew it could actually be used as propulsion system this pdf file is a US patent file and describes a Electromagnetic propulsion
Very interesting stuff I think ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I remember when I first saw a real triangle space ship, it broke the code Ufology for me, not only did it explain how and what they are ,but it really gave me an insight on what people have been seeing for years

On this night my life changed as at 3:00 am in the morning, going to the trash something happened that has never happened in my life… (SILENCE) THE WHOLE SURROUNDING AREA GOT SILENT AS IF A SILENT BOMB WAS DROPPED.

When this happened my brain got fizzled for I guess it startled my brain because it wasn’t plausible for something like this to happen… I guess?

When this happened my brain got fizzled for I guess it startled my brain because it wasn’t plausible for something like this to happen… I guess?

So I say to my self, maybe this is what they call the calm before the storm. OH MY GOSH A TORNADO IS ABOUT TO TOUCHDOWN IN WASHINGTON DC…

25 to 46 seconds I looked in that one direction because first, I think I was having a panic attack and second because I was trying to understand why in the hell could I hear a conversation between 2 people 3 blocks away so clearly and when the car passed some 2 blocks away I could hear the sound of the keys hitting against the steering wheel ,I thought I was really losing my mind for my heart was not only skipping but my heart started beating very slow…

As I calmed my self down thinking about my family and what to do, I was about to run in the house but I had to keep calm for this wasn’t something that Washington really prepares for.
[First light /first engine]
So I take 2 steps going back south, and what do I see… loll a blimp. Why a blimp? Because it was to low to be a plane… simple as that.

WWow a blimp in dc this is amazing! I have never in my life ever seen a blimp in Washington Dc, this is so incredible so I take a deep breath and start laughing to my self… Why? (Because of the way that the light came out the clouds, the sound of the blimp in the clouds). I thought right there that’s what made the ground go silent as we all have witnessed a plane coming out the clouds with sound reduction in the air the way it did but to be honest, I think I was just trying to find any rational excuse to tell my self at this point.
[The body]
What in the hell is that? , omg, what in the hell, that’s not a blimp, it’s an air plane about to crash in the city… Why? Because now it was too big to be a blimp and only airplanes at that altitude are basically about to crash… Oh hell no and just as I dial 91

Back 2 lights/back 2 engines

As the 2 back lights came out the clouds forming the formation onto the first light over the football field in length in yards 130 to a 160 yards, take a 20 yards imperfection in me calculating of how it hovered /flew directly over the schools football field. As the silence was that of nothing even imagined.
It didn’t really amaze me about the length it was the width and the underneath part that really was a shocker to me.

I watched this triangle as I walked down the street in some form of jogging under it for 5 blocks as I got tired.

When I saw the triangle spaceship, it flew directly over a school and a football field that’s directly across the street from me, it was a little bit more then a football field and a half, 160 to 180 yards in length, and the width was as crazy as the length of this big thing, a 727 aircraft can fit in one of the engines underneath, from tip to back, you can easily fit 8 to 13 airliners into it.. With no problem.
I say it’s the same size as the great pyramid, because when this event happened, I saw why it was so imperative for the Egyptians to build the pyramid. I understood personally on the day they looked up in the air and saw what they saw, just as I did.

I wanted to ask you a question if I may, why no sound from something that big?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looking at that video reminded me of the recent protests in Egypt. Many of the news reporting was made with low detail camera footage. The film effects on the protesting crowds looked exactly like that of the tank soldier, people would disapear when running and throwing stones only to appear again when still, heavily pixelated of course.

It was interesting and strange to watch. Like this video around the 2:13 mark

edit on 15/3/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Wrong country named,

edit on 15/3/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Well you know and I know and they know, After 1947 they had a lot of time to figure out how to build the ARV. I mean the damn schematics are right under our noses and we still want the government to do a commercial break that says, we have a special news bulletin from the white house! Those guys are laughing their ass off , They probably say if one thousand UFOs would hang three feet above their heads they still want to hear the president say UFOs exist!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Giant triangles again, IG?

Do you need an intervention?

Do we need to call Mrs. Candace Finnigan for you?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

The question is a bit like asking what happened to somebody who walked out of a room and closed the door behind them. Are they still there? No way to know right?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am not a physicist but the key would be the ability to bend light around the object. It would require some sort of "skin" to the craft that would be able to manipulate light waves to bend around it (like some sort of "slippery":substance scientifically).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Giant triangles again, IG?

Do you need an intervention?

Do we need to call Mrs. Candace Finnigan for you?

The funny thing about it lil dude , I came on the forums I’m on to get some closure on the valley incident that happened when I was young, I never believed in triangles and saucers and such, not even aliens.
It was a year to the date in which I came on the 'HC' in which the triangle event happened.

What airplane is bigger then 170 yards in length?
What airplane is bigger then 170yards and fly’s as low as blimp?
What airplane is bigger then 170 yards in length, fly’s as low as a blimp, with the speeds of a hot air balloon?

Until some one shows me a picture of a man made aircraft that fits into this equation of flight, and then I guess I will keep on, and keep going until some one shows me conclusive evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

IG527 content removed

I'll instruct you on how to make the darn thing if you like. It's a giant collapsible dirigible type design based on what is now older stealth aircraft.

Did you get my ImageShack.com pics I sent you beginning how to plot the lines so you can make a basic working hull model out of poster board?

edit on 19-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Removed quote content

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Quote, "fits into this equation of flight." It does. With drag and lift qualities etc.

top topics

join