It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up one morning and this... problem. "check it out.."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if this was stress I would be totally bald by now...

Lets see... no job, 5 kids that are all boys, a red headed hot, hot temperd wife... aaaaaaaahhhhh....

IDK but maybe, huh?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
HI first ever post here been lurking for about a month forgive me if i sound insane but im sleep deprived and have been reading conspiratorial theory's for at least the past 6 hours

BUT on topic earlier i watched a.. this (p.s. trying to embed it below this text may epic fail)
www.youtube.com...

for anyone who CBF to watch it heres the brief, this refutable scientist finds and removes alien implants made of an isotope of metal that is deemed extraterrestrial in origin and is so strong that even a surgical cutting tool could not pierce it

the reason i posted this here is because the implants seem to all-ways turn up in the same body-parts the jaw being one of them

ofcourse i could be going a little nuts and its just Alopecia Barbae like everyone else said haha
edit on 4-5-2011 by AntiIgnoranceisBliss because: the embed did epic fail like i thought lol

edit on 4-5-2011 by AntiIgnoranceisBliss because: cant embed it im too tired to work out how so im posting the direct link instead

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
what's that electro tweazer thing called it's suppose to stop hair from growing back? lmao!!! your friends probably used that on you whilst you sleep. lol P.S. hope aliens arent puttin things in are chins now!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To think, this little lady here has been trying to grow a beard for FOREVER... and now yours is anomalous?

Oh, I am not having this today

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hey, I know this is a bit late and I didn't have time to read the whole thread so I hope this wasn't said before but I have read a story of a man who was abducted by reticuli aliens who were taking DNA samples off him such as hair, blood, skin and urine and when they were taking hair samples, the took it from his beard in a triangular shape and left that area of his chin as smooth as a baby's bum for about one and a half years before it grew back. just thought you should know. but who know what happened to you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join