It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up one morning and this... problem. "check it out.."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I actually did have something like that happen to me ! Except its on my forearm. I woke up one morning and a big patch of hair was missing on my arm, not burnt or shaved clean, just gone. There was still hair on it, but not much. That happened about a month and a half ago, its grown back about halfway now

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I had something very similar occur during Summer of '90. That was back when I shaved faithfully every Spring and Fall. Being mid-Summer, I had a full beard, and a habit of occasionally running my hand down over my mustasche and chin to keep it smoothed down (longer it gets, wilder it gets). One day, to my surprise, a patch came off in my fingers. I naturally reached up and pulled a little at the spot and another patch came cleanly off. Talk about a cold chill in the pit of your stomach. I went to a mirror and looked; sure enough, a good-sized area missing hair. Being of a curious nature, I reached up and gently began tugging hair in that area. The hairs were completely detached from the face, being supported by the surrounding, intact beard. Looking back, I don't recall whether the root was attached or not. Eventually, I had removed the loose hairs and had a baby smooth bare oval about 1 1/4" long by 3/4" wide. It was located about the same place as the one in the OP photo, but opposite side of chin. Needless to say, I shaved. That, of course, threw my whole Fall schedule off and it's not been quite the same since.

Over the next week or so, an oval of missing hair appeared on the left side of my head, right above the ear and the outside half of my left eyebrow. I found that it was somehow related to an immunological system response, but little more was known about the phenomenon, or condition. I think someone posted some info link earlier in the thread.

For the next several months, I remained quite neatly shaven - it looked pretty odd with any facial hair growth. Fortunately, the hair on my head was quite long enough to cover the spot over my ear. The missing half of the left eyebrow gave me a touch of mystery and distinction (so I rationalized to myself).

The spots remained baby smooth for a few months, then hair started growing back. It began slowly, as very thin and completely white, bristles. Over another 4 - 6 months, the hair went back to its original texture and color. Little over a year, all total. Same with the spot above the ear, but the eyebrow has not completely come back in - outer half of left side still sparse.

At any rate, though not completely understood beyond being an immunological system response, it is a known and fairly common phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Hummm... I'll check it out, thanx.
Sounds pretty kool

Thanx again !!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Alopecia Barbae

www.ehow.com...

no one wants to listen to the one guy giving you the answer. Its not always the aliens or the government, tho mostly it is...lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

hmmm i have the same thing, but i doubt you would of got yours how i got mine. mine is just dots under my chin that are bold and never grow, it occured when i was 17 doing my job at the time weighing out chemicals for the dying process for material. on that occassion i needed to add acid in with the material, it helps the dye to stay on the material. i got a bucket and filled it with acid, and then went to hook it onto those weighing scales that hang from the celling and missed the hook, but let go of the bucket thinking it was hooked on. the bucket hit the floor and acid slashed up and i got a bit of splash back under my chin, i quickly ran to the toilets to wash it off, but ever since my hair does not grow back in those places.

i doubt this helps......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Are you waiting for someone to say you were abducted? You do know that alien abduction is not a real phenomenon...I mean it is real in that people believe they are being abducted but it is purely a psychological, attention seeking and are just plain loony. There is absolutely no evidence for this...maybe if there was some trace evidence it could be looked into more, but there is absolutely nothing ...no evidence ...nadda.

The so called trackers or whatever they are called look suspiciously like glass, pieces of steel or wooden bits...that are so conveniently left in areas one might find if they had slipped or fallen and it got lodged without their knowing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Someone posted this probably but i didn't bother to read the replies.
I would always accociate that with extra terrestrials. I heard many stories about people waking up with triangular scars or removed patches of skin or hair as if surgery was applied to the area.

'Dont know, might be an abduction if you believe such things.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have three pimples in the exact centre of my forehead that are spaced in an exactly equilateral triangle, to suggest that some kind of lazer or device had been aimed at my head, creating a geometric blister. The aliens are nasty, they basically can travel between doorways in time. I recommend that you find a way to protect your room, there are numerous way of shielding your room from dimensional gateways. They are what you would call fallen angels - they have bodies but are basically ascended beings that have lost thier connection to the wellspring of creation, and as a result have become parasitic of human energies. The positive beings, will generally accept thier death and reincarnate, however the negative ones become afraid and hold on for the fear of falling permanantly.

There are usually certain points within a room that are to blame, try to keep a record of how you feel when you go to sleep, and how you feel when you wake up. Generally, if you feel as if you have been drained of energy in your sleep (as opposed to feeling revitalised) then basically these beings have been attempting to take your energy. I actually keep a sword underneath my bed for spiritual protection, as well as that I wear a pendant that I made myself, that houses a crystalline meteorite, although, its still not 100% accurate, however, it helps in the battle against these beings.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Did you annoy your wife? Your kids? Maybe your wife doesn't like your facial hair and is giving you a hint!

Could it be some kind of skin condition? Perhaps see a doctor and have some tests done to make sure it's not some kind of isolated hair growth problem thing (apologies... I lack general medical knowledge so excuse my wonderful terminology there).

The only strange thing to happen to me is my ability to regrow teeth after they've been knocked out of my head multiple times now. Bet you wish your beard could do that! Must suck to have just one patch of hair missing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaReticulan

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Alopecia Barbae

www.ehow.com...

no one wants to listen to the one guy giving you the answer. Its not always the aliens or the government, tho mostly it is...lol

This... had the same thing happen to me in the same spot except its a circular pattern. Stress could be the cause... definately alot of that going around.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

looks like a bad shave job and then you took a pic and put it on here. oh, what is it, your comments please. Maybe your buds did it to you when you were drunk and passed out. Maybe you were eating something, not good for you. If you on here asking questions, go to the doc.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

My fiance has 2 circular patches on his chin that do not grow any hair. And it seems to be spreading. No idea what from though

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yeah they got you too

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I dont drink nor do anything.

But I have came to realize after much meditation and help from a buddy I met. Here is my new thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanx, I havent watched this thread for a while. Sorry

Let me know what you guys think over there

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Implant is what comes to mind. Triangle shape too. I would tell them in meditation that the only pyramid shape acceptable is the inverted one, like supermans logo.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Implant is what comes to mind. Triangle shape too. I would tell them in meditation that the only pyramid shape acceptable is the inverted one, like supermans logo.

I dont think on them much any more, cuz when I do they seem to be drawn to that.
Or its just me

is that superman logo bit a joke ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
and by the way, the spot missing is practiclly back, just a tinny bit which you cant really see... so this wasnt baldness setting in.

say what you will about it being a prank. I am a homebody and dont really hang with old friends anymore. I have 5 kids to take care of and no time for hanging out or parties lol

LIke Ive said I dont drink or use anything. I would feel this being done to me. Unless I was made unaware of this

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My son has alopecia areata, in which patches of hair fall out and take several months, in some case years, to grow back. It can be as little as one small patch somewhere, or as much as all the hair on your body.

It is a problem with the immune system, in which it attacks hair follicles as if they were foriegn invaders- like allergies.
There are some theories that it is stimulated by stress, but it is not sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Not really. Superman in the system would be reaching inward, to your infinite self and potential, Higher Self, and our Infinite Progressing Family. The experiences with my Higher Self, and finding this pearl within, very much changed the other experiences, akin to what you're having and far more positivity.

By the way, although some of the times I poured my heart out under the stars, even shook my fist and told them what I thought on quite a few scores, brought some interesting results, don't think its OK to be subjected by the empire, the negatives, those that serve under pyramids.

The inverted pyramid is Infinite Progressing Family and Equality. The two pryamids are akin to the duality structure, the checkerboard floor of the masons, the ying/yang, the pillars of Boaz and Joachim.

I have a thread in my signature on the Holographic Universe, and this was written when the HS contact occurred with contemplating infinity, and many downloads later.

I've been so upset over the nuclear, and have had a harder time reaching my heart, but a friend gave me a wonderful talk today, and the sun broke out instantly out and shone in the room and had that connect. We need to reach our hearts, and stay in our hearts and not our minds were all the programs and emotions, ups and downs run.

I'll find that.

This is a video for reaching inside to your infinity within. Its unconditional love we need to have and wishing to help others.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

This video changed my life around which brought connection and protection. Literally. Was not happy with the experiences my family was going through.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

lol, Yeah that would definitely suck.
I might actually have to shave the whole thing if that happened..
and I never shave it! lol

Interesting.

Also..
You look just like an old friend of mine, named Greg.
Havent seen him in years.
Weird! lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join