It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you doin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I'm a new member here. I really enjoy reading, and learning here. I probably won't be making to many of my own threads, but i will make comments, or ask questions. Im 34, Mother of 3 from PA. Nice to meet cha!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Welcome top the assylum

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Get some eye drops & start the coffee

Enjoy your time here, don't forget to browse the various forums and use the search bar sometimes - there's lots of gems deep in the ATS mines!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Hi Midnight Sunshine! I like the name you picked for your avatar. Mine has a religious connotation but no one really gets that part. Ruse is pretty much what people call me and that is just fine. I am a girl but people think I am a guy and that's fine too. I don't usually do intros but what the heck. It is late...I'm bored. Welcome to you!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Hello and welcome

Without ATS my insomnia would be a lot more boring.. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thanks guys...And girls

Boy you're right, it is really late, and we just lost an hour. Thanks about my name, I thought I put a picture for my avatar last night but i dont see it. Guess I'll go figure that out.
SeeYAA

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Hi MidnightSunshine, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
welcome to this great site

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Welcome to ATS! Get some eye drops & start the coffee

Enjoy your time here, don't forget to browse the various forums and use the search bar sometimes - there's lots of gems deep in the ATS mines!

This is the truth! Just pick any subject and you can get lost in the wealth of information. Also the eye drops and the coffee. ATS is addictive.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Helloooo and welcome!!
My only advice, is don't forget to sleeep!! Set a timer if you need to so you don't sit here for hours on end browsing!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

Haha so true, I try to limit my forum time during the week to an hour or less, otherwise I wouldn't get anything done, and would probably be up all night :p

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow, thanks guys, so friendly. Yes, I know this place is addictive. There is just so much info. I find it hard to keep up with the long threads. And BTW i dont do coffee, lol...Pepsi for me thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS MidnightSunshine and have a flag on me.

As for your avatar, I'm guessing you want to use this pic:

Cool, I like it.

What you need to do is copy the code in the box under "Use as ATS Avatar"

once you have this code, click on the "tools" tab in the blue bar at the top of the page, this will take you to your settings page.

Once there, find the "Your Avatar" box and paste the Avatar code in there and hit the "Submit" button.

Good luck, I expect to see that avatar next time I check in.

ETA: you may have to adjust the size of that pic to make it fit just right.
edit on 3/13/11 by FortAnthem because:

edit on 3/13/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I see you put your avatar up but its kind of cut off, so I resized it for you incase you want to use it.

Just save this image and replace it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hey Look at me
thanks Guys!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm glad you got that up and running, it looks great.

reply to post by davespanners

Thanks for resizing that for her, that's not my specialty. I just lucked out to find a pic that fits right for my avatar, if it had been sized wrong, it would probably still look messed up today.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Welcome!

I stay mostly in the paranormal/prophecy sections and otherwise I do Falun Dafa self-cultivation in my spare-time and I recommend all people to read the free e-book Zhuan Falun in my signature below(deals with the supernormal, opening your third eye, becoming a truly good person etc).

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it and started their massive persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The question is How you Doing?! Just playing welcome

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Pretty good welcome..

How YOOOOOOOOOU doin?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
LOL well I am doing A OK! Thanks for the warm welcomes Guys and Gals! I try to write correctly most of the time; but, sometimes i just can't help typing the way I talk.

top topics

join