It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Sunset Launch Of New US Spy Satellite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by backinblack

Ya elites in the military industrial complex probably wipe their asses with that

[exaggeration intended]

Well more than that is probably unaccounted for in Iraq and Afghanistan..
That's for sure..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree with you on that. Redundant spending, fuzzy math, and inaccurate bookkeeping must be cleaned
up. I believe the numbers resulting in the TRILLIONS of dollars unaccounted for by THE PENTAGON
is a Threat to National Security. I do not make these accusations lightly, nor do I misunderstand the
Jeopardy involved.

I present to you : www.senate.gov...

: en.wikipedia.org...

: en.wikipedia.org...

"Against Enemies Foreign and Domestic"

Read it all for yourselves. "So Help Me God"
edit on 13-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in content

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I was lucky enough to catch the exhaust plume IRL. We had just walked out of a restaurant (which faces east) and the multicolored trail was the first thing I saw. The sight of this caused me to have an OMGWTF moment so I grabbed my wife's cam and snapped a few pics.

This was the only one that wasn't blurred.

jpgmag.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't understand why there are billion dollar secrets. It leaves too much room for theft and mis-use/abuse. Space was supposed to be a neutral place, but now obviously that is not the case. Have you seen the thread on Space Weapons? I think this is what is happening. Our government and space program are turning their focus to militarizing space.

Which to me is ridiculous. What is the point? We already kill each other enough down on terra firma, why must we expand this to space? We have the GeoEye and NASA satellites which both can see through thick tree canopy in the rainforest. What more is needed? We can probe through anything, even the solid bedrock now...

Why meddle in this?
edit on 13-3-2011 by donatellanator because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

Very nice pic of the trail!
Thanks for sharing that with everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join