It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK here it goes....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Well, I am really bad at anything like this sort of thing here. But here I am . I am your average below average american. LOL. I am not a rich man, nor am I a smart man. I know two things. Auto mechanics, and carpet cleaning. I have more my career base on carpet cleaning.

ATS ROCKS! I was your average craiglister before I came across this site. And I must say it has been like a new home for my web browser. I have always been interested in many things. I like how vast this site is.

I am not so much an objector. I ask questions. I am simple. I think. I do not just write what I think, so no worries there guys. As to this thread It has taken a couple hours of writing and deleting before I think Its ok.

So ya, thats my intro. So yup.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Choo Moosk? I have always admired auto mechanics. I tried for a while but freaked out on carburetors.
Welcome.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, MoosKept240.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will find a lot to read ~~~~ in just about any catagory you can think of.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lots and lots of reading. Amongst everything else. I really have never seen anything like it. I am a member at all kinds of auto forums, boats forums, ect. But wow.

And with recent events I have found myself glued here. I feel it is horrible what has happened in Japan, and my best wishes go out the them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

Hi there and welcome to you. I like a person who is humble and does not brag about the million and one things they are expert at. You sound very cool. You should enjoy it here. A chick I work with at the bar is hooked on Craigs List too. I don't get it....anyway...peace and welcome aboard!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Welcome!

Asking questions is a good thing, finally one will find some good answers.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good

top topics

join