It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Nuclear Meltdown Under Way

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

I completely understand. It gave me a good scare the first time I saw it too. These past couple of days have been very abnormal and all the info out there makes it really hard to figure out what to believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My main concern is for the poor souls in Japan at this time. And I know lots of folks in the USA are scared right now, but please - Any fallout will have a loong way to travel over the sea before it gets to you.
I remember Chernobyl well as a child and though the resulting fallout had some devestating effects for those in the direct path for many years, by the time it hit the UK most we had to worry about was destroying the wool of our sheep, though the meat was still quite edible (people tended to buy imports though). Sure we've had our fair share of cancer rates / odd animal births, but don't forget we've also had the odd hair raising moments from our own Nuclear facilities too!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
My main concern is for the poor souls in Japan at this time. And I know lots of folks in the USA are scared right now, but please - Any fallout will have a loong way to travel over the sea before it gets to you.
I remember Chernobyl well as a child and though the resulting fallout had some devestating effects for those in the direct path for many years, by the time it hit the UK most we had to worry about was destroying the wool of our sheep, though the meat was still quite edible (people tended to buy imports though). Sure we've had our fair share of cancer rates / odd animal births, but don't forget we've also had the odd hair raising moments from our own Nuclear facilities too!

most of the sheep were tested and if the levels were hight they were not used for human consumption,
www.robedwards.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was right again, 2 reactors have melted down confirmed and the 3rd on its way. Fallout is headed for the usa. I will never allow misinfo agents or fools to make me edit my thread. we could have help many people by having them be prepared. My original title: Nuclear fallout headed for usa

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

This is a LIVE view of a geiger counter in Tokyo so we can see when to run for it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

At this point, I think I'd rather just watch the MSM to get fairly accurate limited information, rather than getting flooded with 100% inaccurate overload of information.

Haven't you noticed that ATS has become worse than the MSM the past year or so? Maybe 1% of the information posted on this site is accurate, if that. The end of the world comes often on ATS, in the form of flu pandemics, oil spills, military invasions starting WW3 and now nuclear accidents.

This is no doubt indicative of the garbage which has inundated this site and a direct reflection of the individuals who are running this pixelated rag. This is what happens to a site when the owners prefer to pursue a selfish agenda, instead of pursuing quality control.

Quality members are dropping like flies...errr...I mean dropping like birds on ATS. [/quot

Well put. I find it odd that i tried to post a decent sized paragraph to somebody who needed a bit of reassurance when i was suddenly locked out of ATS. Now, i'm not usually the paranoid type but when i finally got back in and went to the thread i commented on, I noticed somebody else had posted exactly the same thing as me but mine hadn't gone through. Just sorta made me a bit mad but, not much i can do about it i suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join