It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Year Old Exposes Monsanto and Tells Them Where They Can Shove It! Must watch!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This kid is very intelligent and informed. I am kind of mad that the audience kept laughing! As if they are only giving him a chance because he's young. If he was in his 20s they might even ignore him?!...

I think everyone should be taken seriously when they are discussing something they are passionate and educated about.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
People really need to stop using children to get their conspiracy theories across..what is this, china?
No, its not cool to freak out a 11 year old into thinking everything he eats is going to kill him, no, its not cool to teach a kid that their teacher is a reptilian, or a CIA agent, or etc etc etc.

If you as a parent are truely paranoid about the world, then don't breed...your just contributing to future mental health issues in society.

If there is issues with the food, adults need to deal with it. What is a kid going to do beyond simply freak out and lose potential? when he becomes a late teen, then sure..time to investigate whats going on..but until then, let them be a freaking kid already.

bad parenting.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
People really need to stop using children to get their conspiracy theories across..what is this, china?
No, its not cool to freak out a 11 year old into thinking everything he eats is going to kill him, no, its not cool to teach a kid that their teacher is a reptilian, or a CIA agent, or etc etc etc.

If you as a parent are truely paranoid about the world, then don't breed...your just contributing to future mental health issues in society.

If there is issues with the food, adults need to deal with it. What is a kid going to do beyond simply freak out and lose potential? when he becomes a late teen, then sure..time to investigate whats going on..but until then, let them be a freaking kid already.

bad parenting.

What are you talking about? He wants to own a farm and use organic methods because of this! He doesn't look like he is trembling and crying about it. If anything this will motivate the boy to make changes when he is an adult not stifle him!!
I know at 11 I could handle this kind of information. And having access to the internet, he probably researched this himself. It isn't conspiracy. All of the things he said were true. There was no mention of "outlandish" topics such as reptilians, CIA agents, etc. Plus, what are the adults doing to change this?! Not much! It still exists and is growing...we now have GMO salmon for pete's sake.

You exhibit a lot of ignorance...And throwing a random insult to China is just plain ridiculous. Ugh.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 22ndsecond

Why would I applaud this kid? For being easily manipulated? Because that's all I can see in this video.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

Yes the local and organic farmers are "manipulating" him to eat healthier and care about where his food comes from...
I don't even know what to say to that, it astounds me that someone would react so ignorantly to an important message, whether it be from an 11, 40, 23 or 6 year old.

donatellanator, I starred both your posts, well said.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 22ndsecond

did I say anything about local or organic farmers? Sure didn't. I was talking about the kids parents.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

Umm ok, that makes even less sense. I think they call that parenting, not manipulation. If you want to make such drastic claims maybe you should back your points up with something. He seems like an intelligent, inquisitive and confident child to me. Looks like he's turning out quite alright! I'm sure his parents could be "manipulating" him to do a lot worse.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Home schooling :

Some kids posses an intellect as large as Einstein and will not thrive in a system where demands are in place to get Joe average across the line Their are pretty good ways for these gifted brains to grow if identified in time. The problem with home schooled is that also dogmatic or just plain stupid people keep their kids home to keep them from a little more then creation and a stolen flood story or because ignorance can only be continued by keeping education away.

Well... at least in most states maybe even all the choice is still there as school has become a duty up to the age of 18 where I live in a relentless struggle to wipe out any form of self sufficient labor around like carpentry, pluming or some other necessary job in society which could be fulfilled within the available working class without the need to transport these jobs oversees or get applicants from across the borders to do them. Leaving us basically at mercy of the mad man that rules the day. With nothing more then our own greed and envy to live an equal and rich life.

Well not me...

I'm not a dumb guy and I know more about more then your average Joe, but next to that I'll take on any new way of growing more all around then I can possibly get and my eyes usually are enough for my hands to create what they see.

I can build my own furniture and closets , isolate my own house , bake my bread, cook my meals, and sow my clothes , I can repair most stuff not digitalized and because of that I can live my life as a environmental green kinda guy.

Everyone can by a new chair but not everyone can make an old chair look like it's new... I'm getting there. Are you ?

PS

I'm sorry but the words kept flowing :O

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What a brave young man. He is the kind of people we need.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I was reading all about Monsanto in the attached link.

What a disgusting bunch of evil people these money grabbing schemers are!!

Perhaps they'd like to come and remove the crap they dumped in the UK back in the late 60's!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Isn't it funny how one child is more intelligent on these matters than the average adult.

Stop making ridiculous generalizations. It is very important that future children are aware of the giant Monsanto and the harm it is doing to the food industry, however, it does not mean it will be taken down by a kid. Most people will be fooled by the "scientific research" and academic support of Monsanto to really believe that it does more harm than good. Instead of generalization, people should be trying to make other people aware. I've made several of my relatives and friends aware of Monsanto. You all should do the same.

uh, no, the average adult is oblivious to the sad state of affairs all around us in the US, and desires to remain so. It takes way more for (on average) the obese American adult to get off their couch (on average) and do something good for a change compared to a young adolescent. Because of his age he still hasn't been tempted, disenfranchised, demoralized and brainwashed by the system that so many have fallen prey to. The American stereotype of being fat dumb and lazy is not only a generalization but a correct one.

I just hope that more of his generation speak out because I'll be there with them. There's nothing like the sincerity, innocence and purity of heart that a person can have like Gandhi did. But since most American adults have 1 or none of those qualities, children are a better voice because you can't arrest them or smear their truth; they have nothing to gain but a better world.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

that kid told it how it is. I don't see how Monsanto can still be allowed to do what they do, I'm sure if people knew the truths about these injustices it would cause a widespread movement to shut it down, they are playing God with mother nature and ultimately poisoning us in the process. I know we've all heard the term, "if its not broke, don't fix it." Mother nature isn't broken, so stop trying to change it!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
It seemed scripted but at least he's speaking the truth!

i doubt an 11yr old kid would go in front of TED without have thought out what he was going to say first, im guessing the adults that go up there do the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join