It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Year Old Exposes Monsanto and Tells Them Where They Can Shove It! Must watch!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Kid has one helluva future ahead of him....if we make it that far with all that seems to be going on these days that is. Enjoy:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Thank you kindly for creating this thread and posting that video link.
It brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart to see that the next generation is truly more educated.
I know that there was a certain amount of "stage play' involved, but that is acceptable machinations in order for the
message to be heard.

I would wave the flag twice for this thread if I could, as this pertains to all of us worldwide, our children, and a few
profiteers. The word is out folks. One sentence at a time.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how one child is more intelligent on these matters than the average adult. Adults have been crafted into the system, they've been brainwashed by it, children are our only hope at a different future. Only they can truly see how delusional the adults that run this world actually are.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It seemed scripted but at least he's speaking the truth!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Isn't it funny how one child is more intelligent on these matters than the average adult.

Stop making ridiculous generalizations. It is very important that future children are aware of the giant Monsanto and the harm it is doing to the food industry, however, it does not mean it will be taken down by a kid. Most people will be fooled by the "scientific research" and academic support of Monsanto to really believe that it does more harm than good. Instead of generalization, people should be trying to make other people aware. I've made several of my relatives and friends aware of Monsanto. You all should do the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wow! Bravest kid I've ever seen. He's more educated than half the world's population. "I used to wanna be a football player, now I wanna be an organic farmer". Absolutely amazing. This kid is my hero.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Well it may be machinations and scripted. But could you imagine reciting and presenting an Intel speech to worldwide
television when you were 11 years old?

For Gods sake, don't shoot the messenger on this one.. Got to get the word out somehow.

This concept will be spread through every private school worldwide.

What have you done? Oh yeah, American Idol......I forgot.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo/add in

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Beautiful job young man!
Kids like this are what keep me hopeful for a very bleak seeming future.

Thanks OP!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a new hope.....
wish this generation of kids could understand there is nothing wrong with being smart and having a strong opinion. all we can hope is that his message reaches other youths.
edit on 13-3-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Think twice before you press enter.
Otherwise your ignorance becomes exposed.
Here, and on the internet, forever.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

edit on 13-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Brilliant. Little fella speaking the truth.

Hope he's telling all his little buddies about this, since they probably won't hear about it elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

Think twice before you press enter.
Otherwise your ignorance becomes exposed.
Here, and on the internet, forever.

Read my comment again.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Corporations have little influenceon what people want to buy, but a lot in making them buy it from them.

The market is already there....

It is great to hear an 11 year old kid who understands. I gives me hope for the future.
Just don't let your guard down as we ( the people ) are the market and it is us who need to change our consumeristic lifstyles first.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Homeschooling can produce some of the smartest kids by challenging them instead of making them conform as our public school system does.
Often it is the expectations of both their peers and adults that will prevent them reaching their true potential.
When it's not "cool" to be intelligent children will hide their brilliance for the sake of acceptance.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What an amazing child! Home schooled and he is more intelligent and concerned than most other kids. Kudos!
What a wonderful presentation!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great post! Thanks for this.
Second

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I might have missed it but I didn't hear him say anything about monsanto. He called out gmo's in general. but not monsanto specifically, which would have been way cooler. And while yes, it was scripted and therefore makes me doubt his sincerity, the point is still the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dunno how many of you have ever seen an 11 year old kid in front of a huge audience... if you think that he could get up there and just start talking, there's no way.

He had to at least recite it... I'd definitely give him the credit of taking the initiative to look into his food sources. It's such a basic thought, but unfortunately they subliminally teach us everything is like the good ol' days.

Do your own GMO research and take it to a world wide presentation and just talk about it. You'd require a speech to practice over, and over, and over, and over. Give the kid a break, he's doing exactly what anyone else would.

And DevilJin... I hope your posts are an attempt at sarcasm that failed horribly. If they're serious then uh... should probably take the advice to really read a post.

Great talk from a bright kid!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
First off of course its scripted no one goes on stage and just wings anything anymore. Especially a 11yr old kid.

I do agree that we need a lot of changes with the way our food system operates and to go back to the more organic way of growing things. That being said one thing he said in there bugs me and its one of the things that bugs me about the way the world is shaping.

He said "A lot of people say that Organic food is more expensive, but it is really? I mean the way I see it is you can either pay the farmer now or the hospital later. I know which one I would choose."

First off no kid that age is thinking about the future of his health. At that age most kids are thinking they will live forever. I find it hard to believe that an 11 yr old is thinking about what effect the food he is eating is going to have on his future health.

Now more to the point of my argument and why it bothers me. This is something I have noticed becoming more and more prominent in our culture later. Maybe just surrounded the US, and not so much in Europe, Canada, and other medical systems. The thing that bugs me is that we seem to be every more rapidly moving into the direction of Dystopian style society. Where its not so much about living your life as it is about living your life the way everyone else thinks you should. More and more you see people telling you what you should and shouldn't eat. How smoking is bad for you and your health, How alcohol is bad for you and your health. How everything that does not fit into the current mindset is bad for you and your health.

Cancer there are more causes of cancer then just cigarettes, though according to the most that is not the case. Did you know that the UK did a study a few years back that found a higher incidence of lung cancer from car exhaust then from cigarettes?

The real cause of lung cancer, according to another Oxford research scientist, Dr. Kitty Little, is diesel fumes. And the evidence here is much more persuasive. It includes the facts that:

* tobacco smoke contains no carcinogens, while diesel fumes contain four known carcinogens;
* that lung cancer is rare in rural areas, but common in towns;
* that cancers are more prevalent along the routes of motorways;
* that the incidence of lung cancer has doubled in non-smokers over past decades;
* and that there was less lung cancer when we, as a nation, smoked more

Source

That is just one example. The point I am trying to make is that while I do agree that organic foods are better for you. I do not think we need to chemically induce foods for anything. In fact I think that the government should do more to provide less chemically altered foods etc.. So that people like myself and others can actually afford to eat healthier. The line about the future vs now does not increase the amount of money you have in your pocket unless you have been saving up for your future ailment.

More and more we are finding excuses like you should change your life style because I don't want to pay for your health insurance. Well honestly I never asked you to. I'm sorry but the cost of medical care is not going up because of sick people from smoking or living bad lifestyles. It is on the increase because of more and more people who are unemployed and can't pay for there health care or health insurance. Yes this is a problem, but the solution does not lie in making everyone else live healthier. The solution lies in making health insurance more affordable and available. This does not necessarily mean you have to Socialize medicine as Barack Obama seems to be hellbent on, but it does mean changes and governing the companies that are making millions of us all. Its not the cost of taking care of others that is increasing it's the cost of lining the pockets of the greedy in the business of Health Care.

I think Americans in particular should spend more time worrying about how to fix the system and the government that has become so corrupted you can't even find where it started anymore, and worry less about following the hidden agendas of these same agencies of displacing the blame from themselves onto your fellow man.
edit on 3/13/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join