It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Phone Book I guess we have hit a total Low

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah.... something seems really wrong about that site. Like.. really wrong. I kinda hopes someone does something about that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I mean all I can say is wow. I mean if you want to hate me fine but at least tell me. Have people really gotten just so angry and spiteful in this world that they resort to tactics such as this. I mean ............... I have seen some totally absurd websites in my day but this just takes the cake.

All I ask is that if you hate, despise or loathe me at least ave the common courtesy to tell me to my face or at the least call me personally, instead of posting my number on the net to anonymously none the less to give even more ___________ with nothing better to do the ability to call me and more or less waste my time.

This is only my 2nd Thread here on ATS and I wish it was more knowledgeable but for people like me who think that we are on a ever so rapid trajectory to " hell in a hand basket" as grandma used to say I just had to let them know that sites like this confirm it. ................

I'll post more on this when I'm not so jacked.

That is all

edit on 12/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Defamation?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am very very very sorry. I was not talking to you. I was talking about the site. I did not like it either. I am so sorry

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

Oh gosh no I was referring to the site as well I just didn't post my follow up before you posted

edit on 13/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as usual

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
oh ok. I saw it, and I thought, I felt real bad cause I never would imply anthing negative.

I can't believe they get away with that. I mean really posting phone numbers? If I was a telemarketer I would be thrilled.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I know I just can not believe I mean is nothing sacred............ and are people just that hateful.

Funny thing is I showed my girlfriend the link while I was forming the thread and she said I bet in the first page "one of your people" (she kinda just turns a blind eye to all of this stuff but I'm working on her anyways ) comes in claiming that its a fake page set up to gather #'s for telemarketing or for one of those annoying automated voting things that call you around election time..

Close but ............

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Very similar to TV News showing us how to mix over the counter drugs to get a street high. They say they are warning people what to look for when they are really showing everyone how to enjoy the latest street craze.

Posting the link just gives the site more exposure.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
How will drawing attention to this site by posting the link help anything?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Shooting the meesenger I see. Well that's about what I expected in the rant form lol . I'm just simply complaining about the site what and simply giving my opinion about this. What anyone does with it is their own agenda. I went on it and did not use it. However I can see how my actions could be counter productive. S for you last two posters.

Remember this though please - Just because you close your eyes the rest of the world doesn't disappear.

edit on 13/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling aws per usual

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Shooting the meesenger I see. Well that's about what I expected in the rant form lol . I'm just simply complaining about the site what and simply giving my opinion about this. What anyone does with it is their own agenda. I went on it and did not use it. However I can see how my actions could be counter productive. S for you last two posters.

Remember this though please - Just because you close your eyes the rest of the world doesn't disappear.

edit on 13/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling aws per usual

When someone tries to share their opinion and that opinion is different from yours, that is all it is. A few people saw the glaring hypocrisy in your post, which you too realized in your reply: "However I can see how my actions could be counter productive". Personally, I Bookmarked the link. Close your eyes? LOL!

Please find more sites like this. Post them daily. I'll check them out with open eyes, promise.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Eh I'll probably leave the finding other web sites to some 1 else considering how much of a raving loon this one made me seem like. However If do come across any worth noting I promise I will make sure to post them just for you

edit on 14/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling always with the spelling argh

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Sweet. Bless your heart.

new topics

top topics

join