It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My own experiences, the wake up call, was via, the crafts and contact. I now know Family/family came to wake me up, and my kids I have to work on. There are alot of different energies in my birth family and my children. And they count so much. So its really paying attention the people around you. They're forever.

For the more aware and awake especially, the ones who are nudged strongly inside to keep searching for answers, they are here for the very purpose of helping their families, and the world around them if they can. So its never about ourselves. Its about service to others, just don't worry about self. We're infinite, and this lifetime is short, its temporal. There is no disaster I am afraid of, though on the surface we may panic, but reach within. Nothing in this world matters. Being Love is what matters. Love is where you're not, its the other.

With HS/IS, if we are the only ray of light, in a dark forlorn world, where everyone is searching for some truth, but its all distorted. If we were the only ones that came out, we have an Infinite Potential, Infinite Light/Love, and our Infinite mass, volume, of our life, is equal to the Infinity of the planet, and we can make a difference. The infinity in a grain of sand is the same equal endless mass volume to that within a star. Even one light, can ignite the world, one love can inspire others. We can do it.

So calling all ETs negative is not even close to the truth. There are many waking people up.

Also, when I posted Morningmayan's videos, on the other video. I noticed alot of people don't like New Age. New Age, Christianity, the Vedas, and many many teachings on this planet, can be distorted, or can be pure, there is light and dark squares in everything and one must use their knowing of what love is. But this the truth, there is no "in" group, where one set of people has the answers, and all the rest are going to hell. Everyone counts, and the way that Yeshua modeled is the way, no matter what religion you practice, even none.

Here are the fruits. Service to others. Trying to help the world or family with good intentions. Doing what you can with good intentions. It doesnt matter if you believe different things. Its the STO and Intentions that counts. Its the Love that counts.

The Light rejoices in all expressions of Light and Love.

Light =Light (whether you are a Christian, a Buddan, A shaman, or New Age, no matter what philosophy you follow). Light works, and higher frequency love, is the same fruit, with the same intentions to help.

Love = Love.

People need to stop being divided and stop labeling others, and recognize Goodness, Light and Love when its present.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

I will leave a quick note as not to ignore your post. I will say I enjoyed WFB thread and miss it very much, though lots went over my head as you remember and even though I came out with questions negative to the thread and the OP, it was for my knowledge and learning path. I remember this Infinity Zoom song, I have it saved to my youtube channel listen to it all the time. You see, I listened to ET_MAN and have a great respect for his views. I think he taught so much, through vids, posts I stuck with it all this time. And now know what it meant after being nudged too to also look at other things. LOVE is all there is and we all are ONE from the ONE1 source and there is nothing to ever fear and nothing can harm you when you have this knowledge.

Let's you and me agree on one thing maybe that their are negative and positive ET's o.k. Agreed?

I personally do not know them, only on an information quest, reading, and trying to differentiate the information as : Is it channeled? Is it true? Cross referencing is our friend. And I do alot of it. Which has led me to supposed Aliens being demonic(negative) but maybe they are only half of the equation.

Note to add I'm not a ReligioTard o.k. I'm on a path to understanding and if people have something to add to this knowledge seeking I encourage that very much. Don't take offense, I try not to. Peace. Jesus is still who I believe in and I will never think otherwise.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I stated that Most information that comes from "ET" is channeled, thus invalidating it (ET's message).

Are you telling me that ( forget the videos for a minute) the messages given to Jim Marrs, Whitley Striber, and many other contactees are channeled. Those messages are directly from ET's themselves aren't they? No, there's nothing wrong with those videos. And I'll be adding some more to it. My take on it is that they are not nice ( at least those) now as for the 'positive' ones I still feel they aren't as lovey dovey either. Peace.

DaphneApollo

No, I'm not saying that any given case is channeling, nor that even IF a message is channeled it is false. What I'm saying is that MOST "messages" from ET are channeled, and, that most channeled information is unverifiable, as is the sender. When One channels another, the 'channeler' has no... This gets a bit hard to explain... When One channels there is no 2-way mental/consciousness connection; it is only a one-way affair. Thus you can not "feel" what the sender is feeling and thinking outside of the actual message. Its even conceivable that technology could be used as the sending end in a "channeling".

When One uses telepathy it quite different, you can actually "feel" and be very aware of the other consciousness, almost as if they were physically present. With this connection One can "tell" if the sender is distorting reality, or even lying. You can get a "feel" for the intent of the sender, as well as "what kind of person" they are. Telepathy is quite different.

We don't know the source of any channeling! Not until each case has been studied by someone with the proper education. Unfortunately, there is no University for this, and those so educated are forced underground (as it were), for they are a very misunderstood breed.

Anyway, we don't know who is sending that information; George over there gets his crystals out, lights up some insense and goes into a psudo-trance and starts talking in a very old and dead dialect, yet still understandale to observers. He says he's "Micalzo Coraxo", lives on another planet orbiting a star far away(or seemingly to Humans), and has a message for all of Humanity...

George has absolutely no idea who he's talking to, neither does any one else in the room. It could actually be Micalzo, it might just be George. George and his friends don't know how to tell the difference, and they don't know anybody that can.

Throw in some flowery words, some "mumbo-jumbo" and you have some real nice static! Channelers should be held to the same standard that I'm being held to. If someone claims that they channeled ET, let them prove it.

Just a question; have any of those you named offered any proof of identity of the sender of any ET messages?

In any case; you are right, there are both good and bad ETs ... just like everything else. But, it is wrong to label any of us as demons (even if some deserve it).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So calling all ETs negative is not even close to the truth. There are many waking people up.

Here are the fruits. Service to others. Trying to help the world or family with good intentions. Doing what you can with good intentions. It doesnt matter if you believe different things. Its the STO and Intentions that counts. Its the Love that counts. The Light rejoices in all expressions of Light and Love.

Hear hear, Unity! Service to others. That, coupled with love, is the Force, and the force is with us, the awakened ones. I too was woke up by friends and family from the stars, and am very close with a few right now. I am told that not everyone can wake up, some are unable to, others are chained down by belief systems and personal doubt. Some serve only their own selves. Some hate those not of their "Faith," or "Society." Unity, you always lighten my heart, bless your heart!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi AnthraAndromeda,

In all due respect to you 'chanelled' information in my opinion is an example of what I mean when I say ' New Age ' . This is what I'm talking about, not only ufo's. The title says Ufo's, new age etc. I'm talking two points here. Wouldn't you consider seances' , chanelling ( almost the same thing ) , etc. to be from demons (negative entities) if you will.

have any of those you named offered any proof of identity of the sender of any ET messages?

Well that's the thing in these ufo cases how does anyone prove they were taken. They can say they got messages from anybody and until they go under hypnosis no one would believe them. Jim Marrs is a recent case. The message he took away was ' We earthlings are causing global warming' . They feign concern for you while abducting, taking samples, etc. that's the thing in a lot of the negative cases. Only his had a positive spin on it, which I found fascinating, they gave him a present, they had cleaned out the tar from his lungs of years of smoking damage. So he says.

And yes, maybe there are good and bad e.t.'s but are you saying you are one yourself ? I've heard that they are among us. Just sayin.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thank you, and I fully agree. The more I try to understand God, and Jesus' sacrafice, the more I feel a pain inside my soul. I can't live a day without sin. Wether it is in my mind or in my behaviour. It makes me feel ashamed. Still, Jesus loves everyone of us, I just don't feel like deserving it (and really, we don't deserve it, that makes it all so special). There are still people like us, that try.
I don't go to church anymore. I was forced to as a kid untill I was 17. It hurts, but I don't miss it at all. I didn't feel spiritually stronger by it, possibly because of the people that I never learned to know. They were like pharisees with all their rules instead of love. Your personal relationship with God is most important I know now. 10 years ago, I thought the church was the road to salvation...

Blessings to you! (And I still love videogames, playing since my 7th year
). But lets get back on topic!

Just ask God for forgiveness and don't worry about it. He says to go into your closet and pray to him in secret and he rewards openly when you do. You're a teenager God understands this.

I think some churches, their so caught up in their rules and playing church that they forget to feed their flock and not fleece them. The book of James is one of my favorite and talks about the tongue being the most dangerous thing in the world. Yes , Pharisees. I don't go to church either. They p--s me off! But, the 17 years you attended didn't go to waste, for you know exactly what you're talking about. I'd better find some videos soon or I'll become a liar and that's not good either in the sin department. Peace.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Wouldn't you consider seances' , chanelling ( almost the same thing ) , etc. to be from demons (negative entities) if you will.

Yes, I would consider a seance the same as channeling, though perhaps with slightly different goals. Both, in my opinion, are equally dangerous, and invalid. Though, I'm not sure I wouldn't constrain the contacted entities strictly to the realm of negative and/or demonic. Some entities have to be positive, probability demands it.

Only his had a positive spin on it, which I found fascinating, they gave him a present, they had cleaned out the tar from his lungs of years of smoking damage. So he says.

Yes, the real challange is proof. I know first hand how difficult evidence and proof can be. However, I notice that Mr. Marrs had his lungs "cleaned" by ET. That is easy to prove! All he need do is establish his history of smoking, and get current scans that show clear lungs. Since Humands don't have that technology ...

And yes, maybe there are good and bad e.t.'s but are you saying you are one yourself ? I've heard that they are among us. Just sayin.

Am I saying I'm ET? Hmmmmm ... The answer is yes and no. Yes, I'm ET. But, I'm not sure I'm "saying" that at this moment ... if that makes any sense.

And, I guess, I'm not much different than all the rest (new age/ufo/et types), at least on the surface. The difference is that while I have a message (www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">you can ssee it here), I also offer evidence of who/what I am. I have no flowery channeled mumbo-jumbo, but I do have a growing body of evidence. (but, damn! that evidence is hard to come-by)

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For al those interested in a lecture by L.A. Marzulli (the man that is an expert at the current situation in the world and mostly at the E.T./Fallen angel subject): this takes some hours to watch, but it will answer all of your questions. Skip the singing at the beginning, I'm no fan of it either.

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

For al those interested in a lecture by L.A. Marzulli (the man that is an expert at the current situation in the world and mostly at the E.T./Fallen angel subject): this takes some hours to watch, but it will answer all of your questions. Skip the singing at the beginning, I'm no fan of it either.

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

Thanks WeZet. I will watch this now. Appreciate the addition. I will add more later.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No problem, and thanks for your reply too!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No problem, and thanks for your reply too!

I am now viewing your videos , they are filled with knockout information I must say. I watched 30 minutes into first one and then went and got a notebook to take notes. I am trying to be very thorough with my reply. Just want to let you know and respond.

This has gotten me remembering more things to add and my minds wheels are turning. Very busy in life, but will post long reply.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hi DaphneApollo, I will attempt to answer your questions to me.

That is so sad. I hope she is o.k. Maybe her prayer was finally heard. Maybe God does work huh? I hope she finally got to keep a baby, you didn't say.

Actually, she never did get to have and keep a baby. She is now living in Indiana, and is a very confused woman.

These are what I call Demonic or Negative if you would like that word better. Wouldn't this having control over our Divine Spirit still be evil intent, don't you think?

I call them "Grays" because that is what they look like, 4 ft tall, big head, tiny arms and legs, knees bent the other way.

But my angel experience no one but my family accepts, they think I'm crazy too for seeing and hearing things. I'm not. I've had others to come true. If anyone sees or hears things no matter whether they are Christian or not they are labled Scitzo.

I get that a lot, don't worry about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by autowrench

I can't prove it, but I can assure you if you seek with all your heart God can reveal to you that Jesus existed. You won't just believe, you will KNOW.

Dear soul, I have looked deep ind\side, and found the Divine. And it did not have a name, other than perhaps "Mon." I have already postulated this in a previous thread.
The God and Goddess, Father and Mother, and the Conspiracy to keep us from Knowing

I expounded on it further in this post:
Let's All Face It, We Are God/Goddess

Now I realize that I see the Divine different from most, and I do. A man named "Jesus" never existed, unless he was an Englishman. and, as i stated, there is no proof whatsoever that such a man every existed, and then there is much that says he did. What does that say to you? I have done extensive research into whether or not Jesus was in fact a real human being. The only things I have ever found was the New Testament, most likely written by the Romans, and that is all! Nazareth did not exist in his time, and there was no Roman tax in year 0. I did discover some interesting things though, there is evidence that Magdalena was the daughter of an Egyptian High Priest, and that the Jewish underground spirited the man away before he dies, and made the whole thing up. As you can see by these links, I do research on these things before posting about them.

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors

The Mythology of Christ

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed

"Myths surrounding Jesus' birth;" a Progressive Christian interpretation

Aren’t there some striking parallels between the Jesus and Sun/Zodiac stories?

The Origins of Christianity

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

All the knowledge in the world does not make a man wise if he doesn't know the truth. Jesus may not have been His real name, but the man described in the gospel did exist. You've done research, but I've asked God to show me, and I was shown that the crucifixion was 1) a real event; 2) an important spiritual event. If you want to know, first you must seek God with all your heart. All means "all", not "some", or "most".

There's evidence that He existed. It's those who have something to gain by denying the core of Christianity who assert He never existed or His words was only meant for gnostics. He's even mentioned in the Talmud.
edit on 17-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bill Cooper - Alien Agenda - Are Aliens Real? Nephilim, Mars, Moon, Pyramids

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chindogu

as a believer and avid researcher i do know it says satans time is short ,that being the case the individuals who have looked into the darker meaning of life all have the same message.population reduction,,,,,,signs are everywhere and for this sick batch of very rich individuals they are getting their message from somewhere,all u have to do is look at news headlines,an unseen hand seems to be at work,then again dont take my word for it ,do a bit of research on your own,my hope is you find a measure of peace through knowledge gods plan is being revealed ,carpenter44

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I find it very difficult to believe that grays are demons. I'm a Christian and I'm also an avid believer of UFOs, etc, and making a connection between the two just seems bizarre. First of all, there's been no indication that these beings are making an active attempt to help mankind. All we've witnessed are celestial sightings; no signs of help, no claims, nothing. People may start to believe that they're saviors, but as far as we know, they just exist. To claim and to believe that THEY are the ones making us believe they're here to save us is just not plausible...what evidence do we have of this? And if they're in fact evil, why haven't they attacked already? I mean, there's too many unanswered questions for any one of us to start claiming things as facts. If you believe they are demons, then show me proof. Not some men speculating, but actual facts and THEN we'll talk. Like one earlier poster stated, why can't they just exist? All we've experienced are sightings up in the sky. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I heard the theory years ago that certain angels took human form in order to instruct/guide post-Eden mankind.
The angels were unable to control their passions in their human bodies and coupled with human women, thus producing the nephilim, a super-race thanks to their angel dna.

For anyone interested in the subject of angels/demons/aliens interacting wi mankind, I'd recommend 'Mothman Prophecies' by John Keel. He supposes that certain entities have been 'playing' (with) people for ages (he even has a chapter in the book called 'Games Nonhumans Play'). the gist of his theory is that *someone* has been messing with us throughout history, and these *someones* change identity to suit time/place (demons in midieval times, aliens today). the whole Mothman/Point Pleasant experience was a good example; many locals were convinced that *something* was going down, but the *someones* would not be specific in their cryptic warnings so that when disaster struck (bridge collapse) nothing could be done in advance.
Keel was convinced that *they* knew, and teased us without helping us.
whatever/whomever they are they're total jerks!
edit on 17-3-2011 by works4dhs because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"On the other hand, I have read of people abducted by the Grays say they hear people calling for Jesus, and the Grays tell tell them, "nobody here but us." Jesus is an English name, and has no occult meanings, and the numerology for him is the same as for Lucifer. Also, both are called "Morning Star."

Good point, autowrench, but I wonder if these dark entities recognize the name, 'Jesus', in the first place. I think 'Jesus' is a Roman Catholic invention. It is a Greek transliteration for 'Hail - Zeus', totally pagan. I believe His true name is Yahshua Ha Mashiach - Yahshua the Messiah. After all, he was Jewish, you know.

Maybe the Greys were mocking him when they said, "nobody here but us.", and so forth.

Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai (Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord). The next person who faces an abduction should use this phrase as a protection. It has great power.

edit on 17-3-2011 by sparky11 because: Add quote

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join