It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

They've impregnated, then at three months gestation taken the fetuses, listen I personally can know what this feels like, it's not a nice thing to do to a woman. Take samples of semen and ovum (test tube babies) against their will of course. Why?

I too know of this. I have a lady friend who I used to be real close with. She would get pregnant, show all the signs, even once her GBYN confirmed the pregnancy, but at just about the end of the first trimester the baby would be gone. No afterbirth, nothing but an empty feeling for my friend. Sho too prayed and prayed for it to stop, but it didn't until it had happened four times. Then it stopped.

I don't think these things are done to hurt us, you have to understand, these are the short Grays, and they have no human emotions at all. They are attempting to save their own race, for their creators left them here many thousands of years ago. They have been working for the Draco, I believe, and they are only interested in our Divine Spirit. Our human bodies they call "containers." Being as our Spirits, that would be "soul" to the religious folks, are fully composed of pure energy, there are those who are interested in having control of that. Imagine having control of several billion Prime Creators who do not even know who, or what they are? They could rule the Universe.

This is why I am so hard on "Jesus" followers. they cannot ever prove such a man even existed, much less prove him a supernatural being, and the name is an English name. So, to tell the truth here, if I call out to Jesus, who actually receives that call, and the energy that come and goes with it? How do I even know? How does anybody ever know?

And another thing, perhaps a little off topic, but....I see the dead, and have all my life. I have seen, up close, ET beings from another world. Why is it that when a Christian sees Jesus or an Angel it is instantly accepted as truth, but if a non Christian sees something like I have, they are all labeled as "Demons," Satan's Army?"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hi DrHammondStoat,

Wow, Wow and Wow, What an Epic response you just wrote me. I'm thinking out loud here but this question is not posed to you. Why would they need to study our souls to improve their species? I know you said it was a theory, but this is what I'm referring to when I say they are demons. And your right we don't have all the answers but at least we can discuss these things here and maybe connect dots a little more.

Then I've had one profoundly positive encounter with what I can only describe as a 'Light being'. I actually had a strange sense of amnesia and a nagging feeling that I had to remember something important for two days before I was able to remember this encounter. This being gave me the choice to step through some kind of 'door' and I knew instinctively that this door was a kind of gateway to another type of reality and would affect my view of reality profoundly.

I think words can hardly describe what it felt like to step through that 'door' but I became what the being was - pure energy. It felt more real than anything I've ever encountered on Earth. As I remembered this encounter I knew that this is what we really are, not these physical bodies.

This was the Epic part. This sounds like peoples experiences with OBE's and NDE's. That we are not these physical bodies and we'll one day remember who we are and what we are.

So in simplistic terms you could see the Greys as nefarious and sinister and the Light beings as positive and guiding....but there are theories that things are far more complicated than that. There are those who would say they are all out to manipulate us one way or the other. It is also human nature to use the terms good and evil to explain things that we are incapable of fully comprehending

I agree with you. But I wonder if even the positive ones can be trusted. Not that if your'e abducted you have a choice in the matter, there's still that we'll never know conclusion.

The traveller encounters good and bad in order to grow spiritually.

You're right.

We should never let ourselves become convinced that we have all the answers because that is how we progress.

No, we shouldn't ever think we have all the answers. I'm glad you shared your personal story with me and ATS it helps me learn too. Thanks DrHammonStoat for sharing with me.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi autowrench,

I too know of this. I have a lady friend who I used to be real close with. She would get pregnant, show all the signs, even once her GBYN confirmed the pregnancy, but at just about the end of the first trimester the baby would be gone. No afterbirth, nothing but an empty feeling for my friend. Sho too prayed and prayed for it to stop, but it didn't until it had happened four times. Then it stopped.

That is so sad. I hope she is o.k. Maybe her prayer was finally heard. Maybe God does work huh? I hope she finally got to keep a baby, you didn't say. Was she an abductee you think and if so, do you think she was inseminated with 'Alien' seed, just wondering. Maybe they were taking their own creation to raise in those incubators full of fluid you read about.

I don't think these things are done to hurt us, you have to understand, these are the short Grays, and they have no human emotions at all. They are attempting to save their own race, for their creators left them here many thousands of years ago. They have been working for the Draco, I believe, and they are only interested in our Divine Spirit. Our human bodies they call "containers." Being as our Spirits, that would be "soul" to the religious folks, are fully composed of pure energy, there are those who are interested in having control of that. Imagine having control of several billion Prime Creators who do not even know who, or what they are? They could rule the Universe.

These are what I call Demonic or Negative if you would like that word better. Wouldn't this having control over our Divine Spirit still be evil intent, don't you think?

This is why I am so hard on "Jesus" followers. they cannot ever prove such a man even existed, much less prove him a supernatural being, and the name is an English name. So, to tell the truth here, if I call out to Jesus, who actually receives that call, and the energy that come and goes with it? How do I even know? How does anybody ever know?

Well, as for proving Jesus ( Yeshuah in Hebrew) exists I will try to convince you. I read a few posts of your thread only not the whole thing though. You have to understand that Satan is the bright and morning star and Yeshuah (Christ) is the bright and morning star, one is fake. One bright and morning star fell from heaven, guess which one. Satan always tries to imitate Christ, why, because he comes first to decieve. People are expecting Christ to come back but Satan behaves as Christ so in turn people are thinking he's the Messiah, they are wrong though. There is a great deception. I know your opinion on it already that's fine. Here's some historical things I found to 'prove' Jesus existed.. Proof Jesus existed this could be argued all day long I know but Faith comes to mind here. I don't know your real religion or if you have one at all and you may be Hindu or Budist and that is fine because you already know I'm not married to a Christian man and that's fine too. We'll say what is positive go toward that and what is negative try to not participate in it. My husband says his prayer to Krishna, Jesus, Ganesh, but notice Jesus gets included in the list because they feel he was a visitor to India before his ministry began. He studied the Eastern religions is what is alleged by Indian gurus. My take on the matter .

And another thing, perhaps a little off topic, but....I see the dead, and have all my life. I have seen, up close, ET beings from another world. Why is it that when a Christian sees Jesus or an Angel it is instantly accepted as truth, but if a non Christian sees something like I have, they are all labeled as "Demons," Satan's Army?"

Some people have second sight and see things no one else can and they don't ask for these things to happen to them. I had my guardian angel tell me 'Timber' before a tree fell on my house in 2004 from a Tornado, he has a sense of humor I was sleeping and he had to wake me up somehow. I also had this angel once again while awake show me a map from peripheral view to my left show me in April 2009 that a Tsunami wave over 1000 feet would hit the West coast of the US and then to the east he showed me a wave half that size hitting there after the west coast one. All I could say was "Why don't you give me the lottery number instead of this Doom so I can help people out". There wasn't a date provided of course. I was looking only for UFO stories when I came to this site two years ago and came upon Warnings from the Benevolents describing exactly what I was shown and the date given for this happening is October 11, 2011. I don't know, after Japans catastrophe 3/11/11 I'm starting to pay attention. But my angel experience no one but my family accepts, they think I'm crazy too for seeing and hearing things. I'm not. I've had others to come true. If anyone sees or hears things no matter whether they are Christian or not they are labled Scitzo.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A Priest of all people told me this last night. Nice guy, but damn strange take on the bible i can say for certain. Greys are half insect half plant hybrids. The are basically machines. Abductions are them attempting to ressurrect their masters through a breeding / genetic programme.
Why do they 'switch off' the abductee? Because of free will. If we were awake they'd get stonewalled. Why does calling for Jesus stop abductions and praying to God doesn't? because Jesus and 'God' are polar opposites.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No problem, and no need to call me sir! I'm just 19.

I'll try to get my mind straight and make an actual topic to which I can refer in the future. It'll deal with what they are, what they are mistaken for, what their (possible) plan is and how to prepare for it.

Most of all: Keep faith in Christ, through love. Love is the reason why God send his son, Jesus, and love is the reason why he died for us. I'm sure satan and his followers hate love, they can't stand it. It's like our experience of fear. Two opposites. When in doubt or mental danger: God is with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet

No problem, and no need to call me sir! I'm just 19.

I'll try to get my mind straight and make an actual topic to which I can refer in the future. It'll deal with what they are, what they are mistaken for, what their (possible) plan is and how to prepare for it.

Most of all: Keep faith in Christ, through love. Love is the reason why God send his son, Jesus, and love is the reason why he died for us. I'm sure satan and his followers hate love, they can't stand it. It's like our experience of fear. Two opposites. When in doubt or mental danger: God is with you.

Hi WeZet,

I cannot believe all the knowledge you laid down in that post of yours comes from a 19 year old young man. I am in Awe. I have an almost 13 year old son and he cares nothing about this subject, gaming and all.

Love is the reason for US being here and Christ would do it all again I'm sure if he had to because of God's love for his children. No matter what people feel about God/Jesus whether they believe or don't, He believes in his babies, we are God's (possesive apostrophe) . And I do hope you post more. I found several more videos to post about Nephilim/Pleiadians and I will post them shortly. Blessings to you WeZet.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
A Priest of all people told me this last night. Nice guy, but damn strange take on the bible i can say for certain. Greys are half insect half plant hybrids. The are basically machines. Abductions are them attempting to ressurrect their masters through a breeding / genetic programme.
Why do they 'switch off' the abductee? Because of free will. If we were awake they'd get stonewalled. Why does calling for Jesus stop abductions and praying to God doesn't? because Jesus and 'God' are polar opposites.

Hi Astr0,

I'm assuming the Priest is a Catholic one you spoke to. Anyway , here's an article about a Priest being willing to baptize an alien if it asked. You couldn't make this up. Why do they "switch off" the abductee? We would waylay them I'm sure. Jesus says "In my name you can cast out demons." He's the real lucky charm. hehe.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thank you, and I fully agree. The more I try to understand God, and Jesus' sacrafice, the more I feel a pain inside my soul. I can't live a day without sin. Wether it is in my mind or in my behaviour. It makes me feel ashamed. Still, Jesus loves everyone of us, I just don't feel like deserving it (and really, we don't deserve it, that makes it all so special). There are still people like us, that try.
I don't go to church anymore. I was forced to as a kid untill I was 17. It hurts, but I don't miss it at all. I didn't feel spiritually stronger by it, possibly because of the people that I never learned to know. They were like pharisees with all their rules instead of love. Your personal relationship with God is most important I know now. 10 years ago, I thought the church was the road to salvation...

Blessings to you! (And I still love videogames, playing since my 7th year
). But lets get back on topic!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I can't prove it, but I can assure you if you seek with all your heart God can reveal to you that Jesus existed. You won't just believe, you will KNOW.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is a huge issue. There is some truth in the OP, and lots that isn't. In short, I cannot watch the videos, and having read along in the thread, I noticed that they were based on channeled inforamtion. Bingo. I guess my inner knowing was working again. I can't go near channeled information.

As an experiencer and abductee, having had some earlier negative that even then, I was taken off that program somehow, was rescued from it even back then and have had some very positive contact, and protection. I know the difference between the energy signature of negative/gravity/heavy/jaki and have been scanned, and nearly killed, made very sick from, and what we call human, which is ET as well, we are ALL ET, but there are different windows you can see within peoples energy, ie. only some have that really positive spirit, light, and then there are advanced people, citizens of the cosmos if you will.

ET means not of earth. Earht is a school. Our souls are not from earth. ET means literal cosmic corporal citizens, entities or astral citizens, (both higher and lower, where there is no high or low in infinity, for there is a meansurement problem, and no time of course, so I guess "demon" is a word that could be used) and Family, from Beyond the Universe, EU, extra universals.

In this universe there are infinite channels, akin to a dvd player, just a metaphor.

Its very complicated. Here on earth, in our surrounding space, watching over and interacting with us for example, we have ETs, those from higher and lower channels, and since there is No Time, our own Family/family, ie your family now. Families are foever. No Time. You, as Higher Self, your children, as their Future Selves, etc etc etc. All at once. No Time. Its all at once.

Know that there are good and bad, and that we don't have to have a strictly biblical view point on things, save for the understanding that its all about Unconditional Love. And yes, Yeshua/Jesus, metaphor or real, is the best example we have of such a teaching.

But there are very positive ETs, just as there are negatives ETs. There are positive entities, both higher, where there is no higher, level cosmic citizens and Family, watching over, as there are lower levels, and there is Family.

The problem is complicated by what the black ops and behind the scene controllers of this planet are doing, which is since their technology upgrade, which they didn't share with us, they 've been portalling in through Stargates, often with sacrifices like 9/11 or Haiti Quakes, and putting negative energy down the earth grid, entities and creating hybrids through black op abductions. So basically creating Ets, and they're what you would call demons, or negatives.

But in this school, there are many positives as well.

Being unconditional love, and knowing that no matter who is doign what, we are all Family/family and Infinite Intelligence. If someone isn't helping or service to others, they still need our love and willingness to help them, even the negatives. So, not having any fear, but only love is the best remedy to all of this.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unitiy_99,

In short, I cannot watch the videos, and having read along in the thread, I noticed that they were based on channeled inforamtion

So, you didn't watch the videos but you believe a poster here who says they are channeled information, how does that work eh?
You know, in the Warnings from the Benevolents thread, and I've been following that one from page 4, do you know how many videos I watched that that OP posted nearly 100% because it was something being taught and out of respect for the poster. If a picture says a thousand words then a video must teach at least a chapter of a book wouldn't you think. Nuff said Peace.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

As for channeled information video seven of that series talks about the research in the 'New Age' movement which involves 'Aliens' and that They ( The New Agers) are channeling these messages. The book writers of this information are just writing their findings on the matter they (Christian Writers/Researchers) are not in any way shape or form Channeling information. Get that fact strait. Go back and watch video # 7 and tell me that they are channeled. If you believe something to be true prove it.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

As for channeled information video seven of that series talks about the research in the 'New Age' movement which involves 'Aliens' and that They ( The New Agers) are channeling these messages. The book writers of this information are just writing their findings on the matter they (Christian Writers/Researchers) are not in any way shape or form Channeling information. Get that fact strait. Go back and watch video # 7 and tell me that they are channeled. If you believe something to be true prove it.

DaphneApollo

No one is saying the producers of the video were in any channeling alien information. I stated that Most information that comes from "ET" is channeled, thus invalidating it (ET's message).

The problem is that there is so much of this channeled "stuff" around, no body can know what to beleive. And, it makes it very hard on those who have received a valid message via telepathy, or physical contact.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I stated that Most information that comes from "ET" is channeled, thus invalidating it (ET's message).

Are you telling me that ( forget the videos for a minute) the messages given to Jim Marrs, Whitley Striber, and many other contactees are channeled. Those messages are directly from ET's themselves aren't they? No, there's nothing wrong with those videos. And I'll be adding some more to it. My take on it is that they are not nice ( at least those) now as for the 'positive' ones I still feel they aren't as lovey dovey either. Peace.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just a comment here. A friend when asked about the possibilities of life teeming all thruout the billions and billions and zillions of systems, galaxies, planets and stars said..."Simple! They are all the fallen angels!"

Stunned, I asked did he think God was so shortsighted as to putting man in only one place in all of the heavens and universes and he replied "Yep!"

"Dont you think God probably put life all throughout the Universe and someday we'll...good or bad but life-itself anyway...find them?" He said "Nope. They are only the fallen angels and demons!"

Left speechless as to that rejecting of a God who would only, only, and one-time-only...put creatures here..and only here thought...I dropped it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I stated that Most information that comes from "ET" is channeled, thus invalidating it (ET's message).

Are you telling me that ( forget the videos for a minute) the messages given to Jim Marrs, Whitley Striber, and many other contactees are channeled. Those messages are directly from ET's themselves aren't they? No, there's nothing wrong with those videos. And I'll be adding some more to it. My take on it is that they are not nice ( at least those) now as for the 'positive' ones I still feel they aren't as lovey dovey either. Peace.

DaphneApollo

I find it hard to believe that an intelligent being could be as evil as you make them out to be.
Why are you so afraid of them?
You should not be afraid of anything in this universe.
Do not worship any other being but GOD....the creator...where EVERYTHING comes from.
Its simple..if one is not of god its easy to tell...
a couple simple questions.
Everyones so afraid of being tricked or manipulated....not me.
Unconditional love has no room for fear in its presence.

Im 21 and i understand the concept.
Stop being so afraid and live life friend.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Hi Jazzscapez,

You are only 21 and when I was your age I felt the same way you do now. That with all that space out there there must be and probably are habitable planets. Maybe! And, I'm not afraid at all. I know you mean well, but God did make it all, even the bad ones I'm talking about on here. But he didn't make them that way, they followed the other path and Him. We all need to understand how to recognize that.

Unconditional love is always good. Never stop that.
Peace to you.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

DaphneApollo

I was talked into reading the Cassiopian wave, by Adonaichristbless, in a chat. I should have known better, but was being polite, and then tried to keep my word. I have energy recognition. Like Ra in the Law of One, I could feel this intense, gravity, heavy energy in the words, and have always avoided all things like that. I am not allowed to delve into religions (though I love Yehsua), read channelings, study numerology even, and am not allowed to shield in meditation, or anything that is not love. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. So I went against my own warning signals and that night, my 9 year old son came running down the stairs, and threw his quilt on the floor, crying and so frightened.

We've had protection and very positive experiences. But that time, he said the quilt paralyzed him. When I sat him down and held him, he talked more. He had woken just minutes before in sleep paralysis, with these jakyls, the hooded ones, who had a kind of prod, wand. Every time he tried to move they touched his stomach with the wand and he said it was like being punched in the gut.

I agree with you, there are negatives. It has to do with permissions and our thoughts, words, actions especially, are we helping others or serving ourselves, subconscious or consciously. We can be pulled onto their channels. This is a highly interactive school. We need to focus on overcoming our weaknesses, and being service to others, unconditional love, forgiving everyone. The ones harming us in this life, we need to see them as younger siblings, and we would never harm anyone being or acting immature. We're trying to grow up here.

I was very sick for over a month. A huge lump in my lymph glands formed that day, it was very painful. I was on antibiotics and it went into my lungs.

I closed all permissions.

But I don't need to watch those videos either. There is so much disinfo in this field.

Ets are both corporal and astral or relating to higher densities/or lower, and they relate to us, future family. ET_MAN gave some really good information on Infinity, the Holographic Universe. I was so happy to have found his threads, was searching so long for help with my experiences, and what he did was nudge me, he didn't give answers, just asked questions. What is infinity? What is gravity? What is Time? What is the Sun? Very mysterious. Then he linked an infinity video. I was shocked, I had never contemplated Infinity within, and grabbed that wave within instantly. Up until then I had been a little surprised that the crafts I had had contact with, some of them called me Mother. I understand now.

I had asked a lot of people about that, as my son witnessed the crafts with me. I had done chakra meditations and binaurals, and had experiences with Higher Self, even as a child, but not something I could search for on my on. When I set those intentions, it never happened.

But that infinity video, when I reached inside. Higher Self, Infinite Self, was there instantly. Higher Self can be an inner connection, but can also time travel and sit at a table with you.

I had a month of downloads on Infinity, and experienced encouragement and help with the family. At one point, my then 18 year old son and I was discussing infinity and we both experienced the same Guide, he is an old man, who laughed with delight over our topic. My son was shocked and bolted straight up. We had viewed crafts together, I'd had contact, but we had never shared a telepathic communication together, and that time we did.

The point is, I avoid things my energy recognition tells me to, I spent 2 years researching the field and found alot of the info to be mixed or disinfo. Some of the information that is distorted and laughed at has a ture basis, but not the way its presented. Those ETs aren't who they think they are, for example the Galactic Federation. The cults that are surrounding this info. Yet there is some truth in what is being said as well. Ie. Michael, Ashtar, Semjase, basically one could call them angels, or Light Workers, not demons. Though are many many distortions.

People don't have to really worry about being fooled. When you open the door to negativity it hurts you. You get sick. Even Laura who channled the Cassiopian Wave on a oujii board of all things, had some health problems and basically was assaulted by these negative beings. But she allowed hereself to go against her own judgment and to be convinced that they weren't hurting her, but something was that was angry she was getting this information out. That was just a trick.

You can tell negatives. They have gravity. But there is no reason to not send love, compassion, and ask for U-Turns, from them. If they're foolish enough to show up and harrass you, then I believe there are no coincidences. Yehsua was depicted as a fisherman. To me, they're family that needs to wake up and start progressing, growing their consciousness. They're fish!

When you wake up to Love and try to walk in Yeshua's footsteps, you lose fear.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i'm surprised that you haven't read any of the articles here on ATS that debunk the bible and its ever growing manipulation. maybe the god you believe in is the deceiver having you prey your soul energy away to it. who knows, i'm not to say. chances may be i'm wrong, but the chance of you being wrong is even greater.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Infinity Zoom.

Here it is. The video he linked me. My kids love the music. I developed a mediation out of it, that would help anyone connect with their Higher Self/IS in time. But, we're a part of a Family too. So , while we can reach into our Infinite Potential (ie. we exist infintiely, with each clip of film in the metaphorical infinite roll of film, and thus in progression, which is the state of our overall being though some regress for a time, we are always up for the task even when it seems hard, for we can connect within to Our Future Self, who has walked this path, overcome this journey, and who is Unconditional Love, but we can also connect to Father/Mother and Family, all that is Truly Good and Love in existence, which just in case, any belief system or influence from religions is faulty, as I know they are coded with many dark warring squares as well, we can always set the intention that we are truly seeking only LOVE, only GOODNESS, in the reality and the truth.).

Reaching into your Infinite Potential, when troubles are around us, relationships are stressed, difficulties occur, or to find out how to help, which is the best things to do, to be STO, and live for others. If we could find a way to put other people always ahead of ourselves.

In any case, what I did, was watch the video, and the ending gives the biggest clue. Then reached into my heart, which is also metaphorical, it means with my feelings and intuation, I reach within my soul/consciousness, to that infinite universe. See yourself growing bigger and bigger. Hold the sun, then the milky way in the palm of your hands. Then see yourself growing outside the cosmos. You are standing on it like a poster. Reach within for that Infinite Connection. Ask humbly, with gratitude, for help, pour out your concerns for others and the world. Pray to the Creator, ask for Higher Self, to shine the way for you. Ask how to overcome everything that is blocking your ability to serve, to see, to love and to help others. Report for duty. Ask to be of help. That kind of thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join