It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Until you apologize for the statement above you will get no reply from me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

All I can figure is that you love a good reaming

Don't you EVER talk to me like this again, do you understand!
edit on 13-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

You are no Christian I can tell this. They are known by their fruits. You are cursing too.

What Theological Degree do you have? Scan it and show us. I would like to see proof?
edit on 13-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

coming from someone who called me a witch... you gonna have a hard time getting me to take that one back.... cause you are basically begging for it.

coming from someone who commits blasphemy, that's pretty damn funny.

I bet you're really good at touching your toes.
edit on 13-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Until you apologize for the statement above you will get no reply from me.

actually... I don't need your replies for what I have coming for you next... straight from the bible.

Furthermore, it would be a huge relief to eliminate some of the crap you type. it's not like your replies are of any use anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'll tell you what. You apologize for calling me a witch and making references to my friend which you know nothing about and you'll get your apology.... but you won't be big enough to do it.

...because this is just your excuse to not have to discuss this with me because you know you're going to lose.

Your material is so easy to debunk... I thought it was a weather balloon.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What page did you get to in this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

What page did you get to in this thread.

all of them. you ready to get back to your own topic now?... or are you ready to give that apology? or are you ready to answer any of the questions i have asked you recently despite you feeling the need to ask me new ones because you don't want to get your head any deeper.

if you think there is some wonderful piece of info that I have missed.... by all means, tell me the page and I will be happy to pick it apart when I get good and ready after doing much more important things than conversing with you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Anyway, somewhere in this thread are links to testimonies of people scaring away aliens by calling in the name of Jesus for them to stop. So that is one piece of evidence for this theory. Similarly, what people claim to learn form ETs are similar in nature to what people learn from the New Age with their chanellings, which obviously goes against biblical views. Finally I think in Revelation it says that John got the revelation after meeting an angel. Furthermore what the angel reveals coincides with the bible, not talking about a pantheistic view, or of separating Jesus from the title of Christ or of reincarnation.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Picking apart the first post and already started cracking up... your post where you are quoting the very serpent seed theory that I just told you about and you were arguing with.

then you go on to talk about the watchers and try to say they will come back to seduce women, but the watchers are bound.... makes ABSOLUTELY no sense what so ever... the evil entities that woman were warned about were not the watchers.

Are you SURE this is the page you want me to pick apart?

You sure you don't want to try again? this is getting pretty boring. I don't know if I am even going to work on this tonight. I don't know if i can bare my night getting anymore boring or lame.

I'll look this stuff over again later... right now i gotta go do something else before I bust a gut laughing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
just one more fun piece of trivia before I go.

Who created you?

I love this one. It tickles my funnybone.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thread title is so presumptuous to begin with.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Your post to 547000 pg. 39

I have been trying to get you to use your bible since i first walked into this thread

No, you have not. You entered on pg. 31

"I got through video number 3.
I stopped watching them because I don't think they are supposed to be turning me on."

What bible are you reading that is supposed to be turning you on? HMMMM!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This really cracks me up. Your threads are soooo long and successful. WoW!!!!!!!

No wonder you have to try to attack others. It doesn't work sweety.

I love the Smokes Flavor thread , you posted that one in Religion first and were like
How did I do that

What a Comedy!!!!!

edit on 14-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Your post to 547000 pg. 39

I have been trying to get you to use your bible since i first walked into this thread

No, you have not. You entered on pg. 31

"I got through video number 3.
I stopped watching them because I don't think they are supposed to be turning me on."

What bible are you reading that is supposed to be turning you on? HMMMM!

Now you just want to prove me wrong on anything....anything at all!

What an ego.

Look at my next posts after that. You replied to me and that is when I started trying to get you to give me biblical reference. That was days ago. i have been asking for biblical reference from the RELATIVE beginning. I like to bring a little humor to the table before I start making people feel dumb. You know... little ice breakers. I like to save my real intentions for the big punches and in the start, shy in with a bit of friendly rapport... and I gave you so many chances too... but if you think you see someone that you can easily sell... like a person who mostly jokes around... or claims to have no bible knowledge, you've proven you'll take full advantage despite the fact that you should know that things are not always as they seem.

...but we've talked about... how you apparently just think everyone is stupid enough to buy this stuff about aliens being the fallen angels... just because you say so... and then instead of showing any real evidence you just show other people who say the same thing and think it's all hunky dory because you think people are too stupid to see past it.

you know... it's funny. You can pretend like you don't know much and you will see all kinds of people trying to take advantage of you. You could be the smartest person in the world but a lot of people don't consider the unexpected... so they will just treat you like you don't know much and true colors start to show. that's one of the fastest ways to learn about people. I came in here not arguing, but joking around and then trying to put forth my more serious opinion saying time after time how there was no biblical proof and to show it if there was... and just waited and waited for one person to give me something original from the bible, but it's the same old crap that is so dead in the water it makes a person really feel like they must be talking to trolls and have wasted a hell of a lot of time on a moot point. This is nuts. Nutballs. Nutbran. Nutflakes.

I mean look at what I'm trying to ask you. This is why this is like pulling teeth. You're so dodgy with everything... If i really want you to answer this question, I would probably have to make a new user name which i don't do crap like that and then make be under a whole other pretext so that you won't know it's somebody fixing to debunk you... because you will get scared and dodge it.

Who created you?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This really cracks me up. Your threads are soooo long and successful. WoW!!!!!!!

No wonder you have to try to attack others. It doesn't work sweety.

I love the Smokes Flavor thread , you posted that one in Religion first and were like
How did I do that

What a Comedy!!!!!

edit on 14-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

I think it's clear who is being petty if you refer to a simple mistake I made in making a thread. I thought i was in a different forum but must have pulled the wrong tab to the front.

oooooOOOOOOooooo.... way to win your argument. Not.

..and my the posts where I chose to go ahead and break it down for your behind... there's no way you can even argue with them.... and now you're mad. awwwwww.

i'll remind you that you started the attacks. and furthermore, when someone proves you wrong that is not the same thing as being attacked... just because it hurts. k?

Your nephilim crap is shown to be totally and completely wrong.
You also are wrong about the serpent seed, but hilariously, you used quotes that support the theory and even said "out of this union came cain".... in the last pages of this thread you were arguing with your own words. hat's no mere submission mistake... that's no mere typo... who cares about that crap when you don't even know the material you are preaching.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Bless your heart, you try so hard. Keep going. You're doing real good.

Here's another thread and just started You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, go get um girl.

Bless you, you have made all the difference and bumped my thread to boot.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Bless your heart, you try so hard. Keep going. You're doing real good.

Here's another thread and just started You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, go get um girl.

Bless you, you have made all the difference and bumped my thread to boot.

I'm too busy having fun in this one right now. Love to watch you dodge it. It really makes me feel better about myself... knowing I'm not so cowardly.

Who created you?

You gonna try to dodge that one on judgment day?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Let me pose the question asked by John Weldon,

How credible is it to think literally thousands of genuine extra terrestrials traveled millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny christianity and support the occult?

Do alien believers listen to the messages by "extra terrestrial" channelers?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Come on now... You can do it!... you can do it!

it's not that hard.

Who are aliens?

Who created you?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
REPLY TO OneLife

I don't see eye to eye to another that cannot see an insect as another representation of yourself, no matter what name is attached to Me in that process. From very ant, to even the very coffee table, I see as equal

So what you are expressing is that our souls have as much worth in their Divinity as coffee tables and ants? The Creator loves all His creation, however insects are not his 'Children'. I will offer you a golden key right now in sharing that the love you express for 'God' in outreach will see to it that He shows you the way in Blessed Divine Grace. Please don't mistake this as an attempt to convert you, I do no such thing. Your own wilful choices will dictate your path in connection or separation. You decide the course that is within your power.

which I treat with respect rather then to stomp my feet and hold up a bible about God wanting Us to submit to his will.

His will is for us to Love. Is that such a terrible thing? He certainly doesn't force you to do so. Your will is your own. Try opening your heart to Him as see what miracles may come. You may be surprised at what a 'leap of faith' may offer.

And I am to repeat another cycle because I see all Life as equal and together while you yourself see Life divided?

While humanity is killing, hating and being negative towards one another, then yes there is division in separation from the Holy Spirit. I already spoke about the equality factor, please pay closer attention.

It's highly infuriating your 'needing to repeat another Earth cycle' thing.

I don't make the Law pertaining to the progression path and reap what we sow karmic paradigm that exists here. You can take that up with the Creator, though He knows what's best for us more than we do. To surrender to His Will is wisdom, although it is often mistakenly perceived as disempowering the spirit. I pray we all become instruments of His divine Will so love can manifest here and dissolve all the negativity that plagues based on egocentric desires, not in line with Holy virtue.

10/10 troll for having Me respond this far and for making Me send My mind into a turmoil.

How you react to anybody's post is a reflection of your own consciousness, respectfully. Our inner turmoil is always via our separation from our Creator. He loves you as a child and is waiting for you to reach out. I wish you the very best on your path and that you are granted miracles to see. Peace.

edit on 14-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join